If you let men suck your dick, you's gay, not a bull

Surprising discussion, in the sense that I understand the whole stuff, but seems not to be so 2021 compatible (those years of offended people lol)

Anyway, i have a totally different point of view.

Context: a couple, I am the husband and I write here. For 15 years in my previous couple We have been swingers. And not only swingers, we were dating solo as well. Man, i would never be able to remember half of the chicks I « met », what a crazy and intense period ! Several chicks a week at a period. And we also did several threesomes with either man or woman. I also have to add that our couple was working so good ! I mean sex just as 2 was awesome, and that is from my point of view mandatory before entering those games.

Saying that, please consider that I love everything about women, from seduction to intense sex, going through restaurants, poems, dancing, kissing, etc. So clearly, women are everything to me.
Then for some reasons, new couple. Wow, incredible match. Passion. Everything is about her. While I see and I am please to admire another beautiful woman, I am not in hunting anymore, as no more one can turn me on as my wife is doing. That has been a shock in my life, a true passion which totally surprised me.
And of course we are on games playing, mostly threesomes and small gang bang. Well, what is happening in those context ? I am an alpha, a dominant. Ha ha ;) Yes I know, some (most ? I don’t think so) husbands love those stuff about feeling at a lower level compared to a bull, to be humiliated. and so many things that are aliens to me but ok, everyone build his own life. Everyone is the alien of another lol So, what I am is a dominant, an alpha, and I offer bulls to my queen (bulls for us are athletic men good in bed with a big cock, they may be black Asian white or even green we don’t care; but clearly black is prefered the same way some look for blond girls lol). They may be bigger than me, with an incredible bbc, I remain the one who invite them, and the one who offer them to my wife. I am the wolves pack leader: I ensure the security, I check that my queen is satisfied, I correct wrong attitudes, actually I create the context which let her becoming the little slut she wants to be at that particular moment, knowing that at any moment pushing a red button I can manage an issue. That is perhaps a major difference compare to what I read, where some alpha bull claim that even the husband presence is an issue. Clearly we are not compatible, and that is fine, they are tons of couples and tons of bulls for such a different point of view ;)

I don’t consider those bulls as beta or whatever. I actually consider them as human first, but who are my authorized guests. To please her. It is ok in action to let the beasts being beasts, to have several dominants typically, but that is like role playing.

So now, the bi/gay thing. I laugh when I read that, sorry ;) what happens sometimes is that yes, I suck with my wife, we share and kiss around the dick. Do I feel gay ?? Seriously ??? 😂 do I feel bi ? Well, bi may be different as I love that. But wait a second. Would I put a hand softly on that man ? No way. Would I kiss him ? Aerk I absolutely cannot. Would I date him ? Even in a parallel world it could not happen. So the point is that, in my mind, his cock becomes a toy in the game. There is a man attached to it, ok, but no, in that particular moment, it is just a toy, and I like to play with it shared with my wife. Would I use it alone ? Aerk no !!! Something I do with her. Would I put that elsewhere ? Rhaaaa help no !!!
And that certitude of « toy » (call it the way you want) is something I feel deeply. I suppose that it makes sense considering my own feeling of dominant, as I earn the right to take what I want, if I try to use similar metaphors as I read in different places. Perhaps, I don’t know. But saying that, I can hardly cope with previous points of view (which I respect anyway ;) ), as no one could call me gay. So wrong and so funny actually. Eventually bi soft, but even that I don’t fully cope with it, but let’s compromise. The world and the human especially is certainly much more complex than this attempt of ordering ;)

edit: on the contrary I fully agree on the fact that games wishes and limits have to be expressed from the beginning. We do ;)

Enjoy Life and play with the people who match you, we are few billions there is some choice :p
Gaaaaaay

Have you been to one? I am not talking about "BBC gangbangs" like these white folks love... where's a BUNCH of dudes standing around and it's like one chick LMAO 😂

That’s pretty much what they are.

I'm talking about a FLOCK of sexy women who show up to get fucked by black guys. Those are the BBC parties I was a part of.

Wasn't nothing gay about it but I'm sure a few those guys went both ways on the low low
Sounds like an orgy. Definitely not any “BBC Party” I’ve heard of.

if you don't know the difference between a gangbang, an orgy, and a BBC party you have very limited experience!

But keep following me you'll learn some things about this lifestyle 👍🏽
Bruh, I’m a pro.

But yeah, the scenario you posted in this thread sounds like you’re sharing sexual experiences and swapping bodily fluids with gay dudes. Not my thing. Do you, tho.

Bruh, I’m a pro.

But yeah, the scenario you posted in this thread sounds like you’re sharing sexual experiences and swapping bodily fluids with gay dudes. Not my thing. Do you, tho.
Okay 'THRIILY' 🙄
You know you talkin all this ******* but any 'pro' has a cameraman filming, mr "I don't want another guy in the room with me"

Bruh, I’m a pro.

Yeah most Pro male performers are GAY BI AF.
No wonder you going so hard in the paint right now! You got something to hide bruh? 🤨🤔
Don't worry your secret is safe 😅

Okay 'THRIILY' 🙄
You know you talkin all this ******* but any 'pro' has a cameraman filming, mr "I don't want another guy in the room with me"
I’m not into boyfriends/husbands participating while I bang their girlfriend/wife. I don’t want anything to do with their dynamic beyond having sex with the lady. Even listening to dude talk about their wife/girlfriend makes me cringe. I can’t stand that creepy cuck voice they all use. That’s why I charge dudes to even listen to them offer their wives up.

Obviously I don’t have a problem with camera people and crew on set. Way different scenario than some creep who could be packing a snub nose jerking off over your shoulder as you’re trying to fuck.

If a husband wants to watch they can order a custom of me and their wife and watch the video on their own time. The most I’ll do is allow for a facetime stream, but even then I charge for that.

No such restrictions that I know of for being a woman's chosen "bull". And the bull doesn't have to even be black, although its assumed for the additional affect of emasculating the white males.

Unfortunately ... and sad!
Another example of white Society co-opting Black Culture. Ie, "Culture Vulture"

So the term BULL definitely identifies with black bull breeding going all the way back to slavery days. A larger, sexually potent black man used for visual sexual pleasure.

It's only been recently that white guys started co-opting the term after the popularity exploded online. So now every dude that fucks another woman wants to be called a 'bull'

But this is typical of when black culture becomes popular in mainstream

I’m not into boyfriends/husbands participating while I bang their girlfriend/wife. I don’t want anything to do with their dynamic beyond having sex with the lady. Even listening to dude talk about their wife/girlfriend makes me cringe. I can’t stand that creepy cuck voice they all use. That’s why I charge dudes to even listen to them offer their wives up.

Obviously I don’t have a problem with camera people and crew on set. Way different scenario than some creep who could be packing a snub nose jerking off over your shoulder as you’re trying to fuck.

If a husband wants to watch they can order a custom of me and their wife and watch the video on their own time. The most I’ll do is allow for a facetime stream, but even then I charge for that.

Okay well now you BACK TRACKING like a motherfucka 😅
If you going to get up on here and just scream GAY at everything that makes you feel uncomfortable to me that's A YOU problem.

I've been doing tag teams on chicks since going back to HS. I don't have an ounce of 'Gay DNA' in my body.

I just know from experience that the LOUDEST dudes usually have the most to hide 👀

BTW, nice website 'Thrilly' 👍🏽

Yeah most Pro male performers are GAY BI AF.
No wonder you going so hard in the paint right now! You got something to hide bruh? 🤨🤔
Don't worry your secret is safe 😅
I didn’t know that until maybe like 4 years in.

I had an inkling something was up when everyone was suddenly cool with DPs. Then it turned to people were EXPECTING DPs. After that became apparent I opted out of doing scenes where there’s more dick on screen than pussy. Now I’m seeing more and more dudes doing that sword fighting nonsense in their scenes. Ya, glad I didn’t go down that rabbithole of activity.

Thrillmonger, that would be YOUR OPINION, not a FACT. Which you are entitled to have, but doesn't mean anything.
MacNfries, he has a point. There may be quite a few straight black men in this, but this is essentially a gay thing as I now know as far as the couples makeup. With those cuck couples, the husbands are essentially gay men with wives, call it, bi.

If you call it for what it is, it's practically a bi or gay scene with some straight males trying to avoid any of the gays within it. Calling it for what it is, is offensive to some, not saying you are one of them. And why? Because, if there is one thing people don't like to hear a lot of times, it is the truth.

Last edited:
MacNfries, he has a point. There may be quite a few straight black men in this, but this is essentially a gay thing as I now know. With those cuck couples, the husbands are essentially gay men with wives, call it, bi.

If you call it for what it is, it's practically a bi or gay scene with some straight males trying to avoid any of the gays within it. Calling it for what it is, is offensive to some, not saying you are on of them. And why? Because, if there is one thing people don't like to hear a lot of times, it is the truth.
Disagree and wrong for a lot of people, but that is an opinion, and everyone has the right to have opinions :) as soon as they don’t claim to have « the official and only answer to everything, the truth ». You are quite direct, I am too, and I say you are wrong. But well, as I said you don’t have truth, I also claim to be modest enough not having the truth too. Just different points of view. So we can agree we disagree lol

Disagree and wrong for a lot of people, but that is an opinion, and everyone has the right to have opinions :) as soon as they don’t claim to have « the official and only answer to everything, the truth ». You are quite direct, I am too, and I say you are wrong. But well, as I said you don’t have truth, I also claim to be modest enough not having the truth too. Just different points of view. So we can agree we disagree lol
Of course. I'll say this much. I have been in contact with some couples where the husbands made sure and tell me before anything could get going that they are straight men. However, I doubt very much they are the rule and not the exception. Maybe it's a fifty, fifty situation. Perhaps, but I doubt it. Also, because you may not fit into the latter category, bi or gay, that doesn't mean that tons of other husbands are the same.

Last edited:
Okay well now you BACK TRACKING like a motherfucka 😅
If you going to get up on here and just scream GAY at everything that makes you feel uncomfortable to me that's A YOU problem.

I've been doing tag teams on chicks since going back to HS. I don't have an ounce of 'Gay DNA' in my body.

I just know from experience that the LOUDEST dudes usually have the most to hide 👀

BTW, nice website 'Thrilly' 👍🏽
Backtracking? Bro sounds like you’re trying to get in some kind of argument.

I dunno about genetics but you’re here talking about snuggling up with dudes and getting in sexual situations with men who have sex with men. I don’t do any of that.

But yeah, this whole cuckold thing is very gay and very racist. Wtf kind of man uses words like “hubby” and “bull” without cringing in disgust? Ick.

Backtracking? Bro sounds like you’re trying to get in some kind of argument.

I dunno about genetics but you’re here talking about snuggling up with dudes and getting in sexual situations with men who have sex with men. I don’t do any of that.

But yeah, this whole cuckold thing is very gay and very racist. Wtf kind of man uses words like “hubby” and “bull” without cringing in disgust? Ick.

I hear you Playboy 👍🏽

Actually we globally agree you know, really !
Except: I am not ashamed of anything, I actually said that the compromise with bi was ok, and that I feel something missed in the description. Especially the term man, as the man having the « toy » disappears in my mind; as explained. I also feel that mixing gay and bi doesn’t make sense at all; which I read above or elsewhere when one claim that bi is a gay that is not able to admit it. So false. So please don’t call me ashamed lol

I am not saying one way or another that you are ashamed or not. I just know many do not want to be called bi or gay. I am not saying bi and gay are the same. I know they are different. However many men claim they are Bi or do not want a label at all when they actually are gay because they are ashamed of being called gay and or bi because of family/societal pressure and norms.

I do not have an issue with you. I actually enjoyed reading your initial detailed perspective and story.

I am not saying one way or another that you are ashamed or not. I just know many do not want to be called bi or gay. I am not saying bi and gay are the same. I know they are different. However many men claim they are Bi or do not want a label at all when they actually are gay because they are ashamed of being called gay and or bi because of family/societal pressure and norms.

I do not have an issue with you. I actually enjoyed reading your initial detailed perspective and story.
Thanks for clarification :)
That is nice to be able to discuss and to agree or disagree on things like that. 👍👍👍

Back