If you let men suck your dick, you's gay, not a bull

People know right from the get go when he asks...do you mind if i suck ur cock... you know he bi/gay, thats why i don`t really fuck another man wife/gf if her partner wants to be in the room &why i stick to single girls which they are plenty of.

They do not ask a lot of the times they just try to make a move. That is why I said it is dangerous.

I don't even like "10 minute" surprises! 😂

Chatting with a couple for over an hour and then they just casually slide that info in 🙄...

and then when you decline, the chat goes dead. That is a colossal waste of time and that's what pisses me off.

I've said it on this website many times if you are a bisexual hubby just say that ******* upfront...
don't try to hide it behind CODE WORDS (open, flexible) because you'll do better to find the right guy and you'll just piss off straight guys like me and I'll call you out - I don't give a fuk

I stopped using "Open" in my profiles because I realized it is now just code for Bi and Gay mostly. I was using it to mean I was open to trying many sexual things or fetishes but not being Bi or Gay.

There aren't many single girls in the lifestyle at least not in Southern California. In the real world yes there are. Though the West Coast has more males than females in general. The Northeast has more females than males.

Of those single girls in lifestyle in my area there is even less available because they aren't attractive, want couples or females (usually the attractive ones), aren't into Black males, to far away, etc.

I don't even like "10 minute" surprises! 😂

Chatting with a couple for over an hour and then they just casually slide that info in 🙄...

and then when you decline, the chat goes dead. That is a colossal waste of time and that's what pisses me off.

I've said it on this website many times if you are a bisexual hubby just say that ******* upfront...
don't try to hide it behind CODE WORDS (open, flexible) because you'll do better to find the right guy and you'll just piss off straight guys like me and I'll call you out - I don't give a fuk

I agree that if the male half requires playing with the male or that is the deal breaker it needs to be mentioned in first few minutes of talking. But they do not because they normally want males to send photos or media they can collect.

The ol 'Double BJ' 😅 😅 😅

I'll be 💯 here if you've done a DP 👋🏽 things get Reeeaaaal COZY to say the least 😂

I had a few homies here we TURNED OUT some local chicks but my thing is LATELY dudes trying to totally Cross Lanes so my 'wild' days are over 🚫

One of the last BBC parties I went to me and another dude I knew pretty well in the local community.... we completely destroyed this sexy big booty MILF! 🍆🍆

Everything was legit until... Outof the blue he Randomly revealed that he 'goes both ways' 😳🤨

Needless to say that was one of the last BBC parties I attended.
Fact is, if the truth be told, half if not most of these cuck guys are probably bi or gay.

I agree that if the male half requires playing with the male or that is the deal breaker it needs to be mentioned in first few minutes of talking. But they do not because they normally want males to send photos or media they can collect.
Yeah, and that's why one can't just do this online thing. Honestly, I get on here with zero expectations. I mostly shoot the breeze and get kicks from some of these threads and replies. If I find someone I can talk to who is reasonable or halfway reasonable, I'm often surprised.

Aside from the reduced pool potentially avaiable for a straight guy due to cucks being bi or gay, you will also find females with straight hubbys who are totally sexually frustrated as could being with them who want to cheat, or they do cheat. Not sure how you feel about that. Just putting it out there, and yes, I know I'm not telling you something you don't already know.

If you don't go for that, that means this also reduces your pool.

So what's next? There are parties. Not my thing. Or, there are munches you can go to. The munches I used to attend are on a hiatus because of COVID, and those infection numbers are climbing again across the US.

What else? You can also use Doublelist for ads if you wanna avoid these kinds of websites where probably most of the hubbys are bi or gay.

It is what it is. Those are the scenarios. It takes a while to find the right people who are on the wild side. They certainly are not a dime a dozen if you have certain limits.

The ol 'Double BJ' 😅 😅 😅

I'll be 💯 here if you've done a DP 👋🏽 things get Reeeaaaal COZY to say the least 😂

I had a few homies here we TURNED OUT some local chicks but my thing is LATELY dudes trying to totally Cross Lanes so my 'wild' days are over 🚫

One of the last BBC parties I went to me and another dude I knew pretty well in the local community.... we completely destroyed this sexy big booty MILF! 🍆🍆

Everything was legit until... Outof the blue he Randomly revealed that he 'goes both ways' 😳🤨

I did not want to laugh, but I could not help it. You made it seem like he said it in an "Oh, by the way, you out of milk" kind of way hahaha

Surprising discussion, in the sense that I understand the whole stuff, but seems not to be so 2021 compatible (those years of offended people lol)

Anyway, i have a totally different point of view.

Context: a couple, I am the husband and I write here. For 15 years in my previous couple We have been swingers. And not only swingers, we were dating solo as well. Man, i would never be able to remember half of the chicks I « met », what a crazy and intense period ! Several chicks a week at a period. And we also did several threesomes with either man or woman. I also have to add that our couple was working so good ! I mean sex just as 2 was awesome, and that is from my point of view mandatory before entering those games.

Saying that, please consider that I love everything about women, from seduction to intense sex, going through restaurants, poems, dancing, kissing, etc. So clearly, women are everything to me.
Then for some reasons, new couple. Wow, incredible match. Passion. Everything is about her. While I see and I am please to admire another beautiful woman, I am not in hunting anymore, as no more one can turn me on as my wife is doing. That has been a shock in my life, a true passion which totally surprised me.
And of course we are on games playing, mostly threesomes and small gang bang. Well, what is happening in those context ? I am an alpha, a dominant. Ha ha ;) Yes I know, some (most ? I don’t think so) husbands love those stuff about feeling at a lower level compared to a bull, to be humiliated. and so many things that are aliens to me but ok, everyone build his own life. Everyone is the alien of another lol So, what I am is a dominant, an alpha, and I offer bulls to my queen (bulls for us are athletic men good in bed with a big cock, they may be black Asian white or even green we don’t care; but clearly black is prefered the same way some look for blond girls lol). They may be bigger than me, with an incredible bbc, I remain the one who invite them, and the one who offer them to my wife. I am the wolves pack leader: I ensure the security, I check that my queen is satisfied, I correct wrong attitudes, actually I create the context which let her becoming the little slut she wants to be at that particular moment, knowing that at any moment pushing a red button I can manage an issue. That is perhaps a major difference compare to what I read, where some alpha bull claim that even the husband presence is an issue. Clearly we are not compatible, and that is fine, they are tons of couples and tons of bulls for such a different point of view ;)

I don’t consider those bulls as beta or whatever. I actually consider them as human first, but who are my authorized guests. To please her. It is ok in action to let the beasts being beasts, to have several dominants typically, but that is like role playing.

So now, the bi/gay thing. I laugh when I read that, sorry ;) what happens sometimes is that yes, I suck with my wife, we share and kiss around the dick. Do I feel gay ?? Seriously ??? 😂 do I feel bi ? Well, bi may be different as I love that. But wait a second. Would I put a hand softly on that man ? No way. Would I kiss him ? Aerk I absolutely cannot. Would I date him ? Even in a parallel world it could not happen. So the point is that, in my mind, his cock becomes a toy in the game. There is a man attached to it, ok, but no, in that particular moment, it is just a toy, and I like to play with it shared with my wife. Would I use it alone ? Aerk no !!! Something I do with her. Would I put that elsewhere ? Rhaaaa help no !!!
And that certitude of « toy » (call it the way you want) is something I feel deeply. I suppose that it makes sense considering my own feeling of dominant, as I earn the right to take what I want, if I try to use similar metaphors as I read in different places. Perhaps, I don’t know. But saying that, I can hardly cope with previous points of view (which I respect anyway ;) ), as no one could call me gay. So wrong and so funny actually. Eventually bi soft, but even that I don’t fully cope with it, but let’s compromise. The world and the human especially is certainly much more complex than this attempt of ordering ;)

edit: on the contrary I fully agree on the fact that games wishes and limits have to be expressed from the beginning. We do ;)

Enjoy Life and play with the people who match you, we are few billions there is some choice :p

Last edited:
Surprising discussion, in the sense that I understand the whole stuff, but seems not to be so 2021 compatible (those years of offended people lol)

Anyway, i have a totally different point of view.

Context: a couple, I am the husband and I write here. For 15 years in my previous couple We have been swingers. And not only swingers, we were dating solo as well. Man, i would never be able to remember half of the chicks I « met », what a crazy and intense period ! Several chicks a week at a period. And we also did several threesomes with either man or woman. I also have to add that our couple was working so good ! I mean sex just as 2 was awesome, and that is from my point of view mandatory before entering those games.

Saying that, please consider that I love everything about women, from seduction to intense sex, going through restaurants, poems, dancing, kissing, etc. So clearly, women are everything to me.
Then for some reasons, new couple. Wow, incredible match. Passion. Everything is about her. While I see and I am please to admire another beautiful woman, I am not in hunting anymore, as no more one can turn me on as my wife is doing. That has been a shock in my life, a true passion which totally surprised me.
And of course we are on games playing, mostly threesomes and small gang bang. Well, what is happening in those context ? I am an alpha, a dominant. Ha ha ;) Yes I know, some (most ? I don’t think so) husbands love those stuff about feeling at a lower level compared to a bull, to be humiliated. and so many things that are aliens to me but ok, everyone build his own life. Everyone is the alien of another lol So, what I am is a dominant, an alpha, and I offer bulls to my queen (bulls for us are athletic men good in bed with a big cock, they may be black Asian white or even green we don’t care; but clearly black is prefered the same way some look for blond girls lol). They may be bigger than me, with an incredible bbc, I remain the one who invite them, and the one who offer them to my wife. I am the wolves pack leader: I ensure the security, I check that my queen is satisfied, I correct wrong attitudes, actually I create the context which let her becoming the little slut she wants to be at that particular moment, knowing that at any moment pushing a red button I can manage an issue. That is perhaps a major difference compare to what I read, where some alpha bull claim that even the husband presence is an issue. Clearly we are not compatible, and that is fine, they are tons of couples and tons of bulls for such a different point of view ;)

I don’t consider those bulls as beta or whatever. I actually consider them as human first, but who are my authorized guests. To please her. It is ok in action to let the beasts being beasts, to have several dominants typically, but that is like role playing.

So now, the bi/gay thing. I laugh when I read that, sorry ;) what happens sometimes is that yes, I suck with my wife, we share and kiss around the dick. Do I feel gay ?? Seriously ??? 😂 do I feel bi ? Well, bi may be different as I love that. But wait a second. Would I put a hand softly on that man ? No way. Would I kiss him ? Aerk I absolutely cannot. Would I date him ? Even in a parallel world it could not happen. So the point is that, in my mind, his cock becomes a toy in the game. There is a man attached to it, ok, but no, in that particular moment, it is just a toy, and I like to play with it shared with my wife. Would I use it alone ? Aerk no !!! Something I do with her. Would I put that elsewhere ? Rhaaaa help no !!!
And that certitude of « toy » (call it the way you want) is something I feel deeply. I suppose that it makes sense considering my own feeling of dominant, as I earn the right to take what I want, if I try to use similar metaphors as I read in different places. Perhaps, I don’t know. But saying that, I can hardly cope with previous points of view (which I respect anyway ;) ), as no one could call me gay. So wrong and so funny actually. Eventually bi soft, but even that I don’t fully cope with it, but let’s compromise. The world and the human especially is certainly much more complex than this attempt of ordering ;)

edit: on the contrary I fully agree on the fact that games wishes and limits have to be expressed from the beginning. We do ;)

Enjoy Life and play with the people who match you, we are few billions there is some choice :p

The world would call you Bi whether you want to be called it or not. If you like to and get turned on by giving oral to a man then you are Bi. This is definitely part of the definition of being Bi. You and many men are just ashamed to be called Bi or Gay because of society. This is the issue I have when people do not say they are Bi or want to do Bi or Gay things with straight male when the playing or action is occurring. It is completely fine if you state this prior to meeting or do not try to push any boundaries by attempting to do any Bi or Gay activities when playing is occurring with a straight male.

Only Gay, Bi, and Trans men want to always make statement about why labels are needed or applied. Everything is labeled and identified as humans. It is why we have language as every word is a label. Labels such as apple vs orange, boy vs girl, black vs white, good vs evil. Everything is a label and is needed to know differences and what people want or like or do not want or like.

There are only two genders which are male and female though many try to say otherwise or they are gender fluid. Everyone is born male or female physically with the exceptions of a few mutations.

The world would call you Bi whether you want to be called it or not. If you like to and get turned on by giving oral to a man then you are Bi. This is definitely part of the definition of being Bi. You and many men are just ashamed to be called Bi or Gay because of society. This is the issue I have when people do not say they are Bi or want to do Bi or Gay things with straight male when the playing or action is occurring. It is completely fine if you state this prior to meeting or do not try to push any boundaries by attempting to do any Bi or Gay activities when playing is occurring with a straight male.

Only Gay, Bi, and Trans men want to always make statement about why labels are needed or applied. Everything is labeled and identified as humans. It is why we have language as every word is a label. Labels such as apple vs orange, boy vs girl, black vs white, good vs evil. Everything is a label and is needed to know differences and what people want or like or do not want or like.

There are only two genders which are male and female though many try to say otherwise or they are gender fluid. Everyone is born male or female physically with the exceptions of a few mutations.
Actually we globally agree you know, really !
Except: I am not ashamed of anything, I actually said that the compromise with bi was ok, and that I feel something missed in the description. Especially the term man, as the man having the « toy » disappears in my mind; as explained. I also feel that mixing gay and bi doesn’t make sense at all; which I read above or elsewhere when one claim that bi is a gay that is not able to admit it. So false. So please don’t call me ashamed lol

I thought a bull was a straight male who was a dominant figure in a cuckold couple's sex life. By dominant, somehow being the recipient of a blow job from another man never struck me as being truly alpha male.
No such restrictions that I know of for being a woman's chosen "bull". And the bull doesn't have to even be black, although its assumed for the additional affect of emasculating the white males.
I guess that's why so many gay men flock to this website and fake being a woman or a couple.
Unfortunately ... and sad!

The ol 'Double BJ' 😅 😅 😅

“BBC parties” are hella gay.

My two. I'll pass on the wife sucking two dicks at the same time for the reasons you mentioned. Also, as I said in an earlier post, I don't care for the group scenarios. Like you, I don't too much care for hubby being present, but I could get into it if he keeps at a distance, like for example, for him to film.

I'm also cool with him getting close up if he cares to place two hotels beds next to each other, one in which he is in to watch and wank while his wife and I are using adjacent the bed. So, basically, I'm cool with a hubby watching his wife getting a pounding live, but within certain restraints.

Double vaginal penetration, which is the scenario you described, I'll pass. Thank you.

The only other exception to which I'm okay with a hubby getting closer is for a DP.
If the husband/bf has to be present I’m not participating. If I have to hear about the husband/bf I’m out. It’s best if they’re invisible.

“BBC parties” are hella gay.

Have you been to one? I am not talking about "BBC gangbangs" like these white folks love... where's a BUNCH of dudes standing around and it's like one chick LMAO 😂

I'm talking about a FLOCK of sexy women who show up to get fucked by black guys. Those are the BBC parties I was a part of.

Wasn't nothing gay about it but I'm sure a few those guys went both ways on the low low

Back