If Condoms....At What Point Do They Come Off?

But there comes a time that it just happens...a month or two...or together a certain amount of times...maybe it's spontaneous...maybe you both feel comfortable and it's like moving to that next level of intimacy.....Do you feel it's determined the very first time without a condom that you had been using for him to stay inside?....it really does move the sex to an exciting level

At what point do you become comfortable with the guy that he can slide in with nothing between you two?
And Is there and understanding then that he can cum deep inside you......or is that already determined by letting him in without the condom?
Common sense and safety do have to come into play so especially if out and about you find a hookup I'd recommend a condom. Getting to know a person and trust them and yes sometimes even having them produce a clean STD test is a good idea.

But there comes a time that it just happens...a month or two...or together a certain amount of times...maybe it's spontaneous...maybe you both feel comfortable and it's like moving to that next level of intimacy.....Do you feel it's determined the very first time without a condom that you had been using for him to stay inside?....it really does move the sex to an exciting level
I agree with you fully but I’m in sort of a relationship with my Bull. There is a point when you both just decide and let it happen and nothing really needs to be said.

I was with my Bull for over 2 months, having sex 2-3 times a week before we had unprotected sex. Not because I didn’t want to, we were just safe sort of out of respect for my husband.

We were staying at a hotel, just the 2 of us. We had just had sex and I wanted more. We were in bed and the magnums were on the dresser because he put the first one on when we had doggy standing sex. He didn’t want to get up to get them and neither did I. We sort of started foreplay for a second round and he looked into my eyes as he climbed between my legs and entered me. It was very erotic and I was so wet. It didn’t take him long to work up his second load. When he nutted, he was holding my face between his hands and looked straight into my eyes. No words were spoken but so much was said non verbally. It was spectacular!

I agree with you fully but I’m in sort of a relationship with my Bull. There is a point when you both just decide and let it happen and nothing really needs to be said.

I was with my Bull for over 2 months, having sex 2-3 times a week before we had unprotected sex. Not because I didn’t want to, we were just safe sort of out of respect for my husband.

We were staying at a hotel, just the 2 of us. We had just had sex and I wanted more. We were in bed and the magnums were on the dresser because he put the first one on when we had doggy standing sex. He didn’t want to get up to get them and neither did I. We sort of started foreplay for a second round and he looked into my eyes as he climbed between my legs and entered me. It was very erotic and I was so wet. It didn’t take him long to work up his second load. When he nutted, he was holding my face between his hands and looked straight into my eyes. No words were spoken but so much was said non verbally. It was spectacular!
What an incredible experience!! Ty for sharing!

It alls boils down to the comfort level, STD proof is meaningless if you get it 2 weeks or later because anyone can catch something after they test. I think the best indicator is seeing the risk level of each person. Some couples or singles fuck anything and everything...this is very easy to find out from chatting..the chance of catching something is higher with such than a couple that is new to the lifestyle. However anything is possible

Back