If Condoms....At What Point Do They Come Off?

Me gusta que el hombre no lleva para su máximo placer, pero siempre que hay una buena confianza y la relación se continúa. Es cierto que en cualquier momento usted puede estar en riesgo, pero prefiero confiar en la honestidad de la persona

One of the biggest reasons we've been looking for a steady for so long .
Right you want her to go to the next level....you want her to have a connection of intimacy where she's taking all of him with nothing between them......it's so much better sex emotionally and physically for her......she's literally taking all of him...but you have to find that guy...a regular guy where there's a connection between them.....a guy were the condoms do finally come off

Hate condoms, but use them most of the time. Have girlfriends that have gotten vaginal warts and other things. Your only as safe as the last piece the your bull was in.

At what point do you become comfortable with the guy that he can slide in with nothing between you two?
And Is there and understanding then that he can cum deep inside you......or is that already determined by letting him in without the condom?
Definitely needs to be some sort of proof of being clean/safe...after that its game on! Lol

Definitely needs to be some sort of proof of being clean/safe...after that its game on! Lol
Can't you just become more attached to him...more comfortable with him as boyfriend, maybe then you two ( not planed ) but move to a closer more exciting level in bed together? one night he just slowly slips in and you realize there is nothing between you two now? I think the sex becomes heart pounding exciting at that point for so many reasons.

Can't you just become more attached to him...more comfortable with him as boyfriend, maybe then you two ( not planed ) but move to a closer more exciting level in bed together? one night he just slowly slips in and you realize there is nothing between you two now? I think the sex becomes heart pounding exciting at that point for so many reasons.
you now that's exactly how it goes down 99% of the time......
You might just get caught up in the heat of the moment, and you throw it all out the window... Birth Control or not... you take the shot.

I have had relationships where I trusted him enough.

But there comes a time that it just happens...a month or two...or together a certain amount of times...maybe it's spontaneous...maybe you both feel comfortable and it's like moving to that next level of intimacy.....Do you feel it's determined the very first time without a condom that you had been using for him to stay inside?....it really does move the sex to an exciting level
Love the profile pic

you now that's exactly how it goes down 99% of the time......
You might just get caught up in the heat of the moment, and you throw it all out the window... Birth Control or not... you take the shot.
YES and that can make for heart pound exciting sex....is he going to pull out or stay inside....your mind is racing as he's thrusting deep inside you with nothing between you two

Back