Cucks And The Stupid Condom Complains?šŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø WHAT DO YALL THINK?

superdick33

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Question for couples and single black men? What do yā€™all think of the dumbass complaining cucks and their CONDOM issues? All I see is them complain on OUR content and SAFETY so would like to hear opinions on this matter as they donā€™t provide anything or contribute to our situations. šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Edit:

I think everyone is mistaken the condom thing. Iā€™m talking about cucks complaining about blackmen wearing condoms in videos and complaining about safe sex. I should have explained that better in the post.

Last edited:
"how do we know we have the best pussy at home if we never get to go out and sample a few now and then?".

CLASSIC! Finally someone is looking at things from a science perpsective. LOL
I prefer it called "a logical perspective". And there are some really terrific pussies attached to some really beautiful ladies, and they aren't stuck up or bashful like they were in the 80's ... if a man hasn't sampled 20 or so in his lifetime, he's missing out.

Jasmine here, of course the scene is much better, hotter with no condom. Itā€™s so erotic being filled with black seed and my husband gets super aroused watching me get flooded with black seed. With that said, no matter how arousing it is we are not willing to sacrifice safety. The guys are tested before no condemn sex is allowed, if not then condoms will be required.Regardless of testing, if a man isnā€™t comfortable with bare sex we will never badger him to perform without one. We believe everyone has a right to protect themselves as they see fit and respect their decisions to wear condemns if they so choose too.In return, we also expect others to respect our decisions to require males to use condoms as we see fit regardless of testing. As an added layer of protection we test regularly and take a regimen of anti HIV medication to both prevent HIV from occurring and the transmission of HIV. YOU DO NOT have to already be HIV positive to use this medication. Simply request it from your doctor and begin the regimen as a preventative measure.

Jasmine here, of course the scene is much better, hotter with no condom. Itā€™s so erotic being filled with black seed and my husband gets super aroused watching me get flooded with black seed. With that said, no matter how arousing it is we are not willing to sacrifice safety. The guys are tested before no condemn sex is allowed, if not then condoms will be required.Regardless of testing, if a man isnā€™t comfortable with bare sex we will never badger him to perform without one. We believe everyone has a right to protect themselves as they see fit and respect their decisions to wear condemns if they so choose too.In return, we also expect others to respect our decisions to require males to use condoms as we see fit regardless of testing. As an added layer of protection we test regularly and take a regimen of anti HIV medication to both prevent HIV from occurring and the transmission of HIV. YOU DO NOT have to already be HIV positive to use this medication. Simply request it from your doctor and begin the regimen as a preventative measure.
You describe it so beautifully ā€œbeing filled with black seed and my husband gets super aroused watching me get flooded with black seedā€ I have the same feelings when my bull is fucking me taking his seed for my husband is important as I know the pleasure it gives him seeing this man pump his large load into me and I feel very empowered by allowing it

All I know is eventually the wives want the condom to come off because they feel the full power and pleasure of that BBC and I've been waiting to fill them up! Hey at least hubby is in the room when it all goes down even though he may be asleep because I've been fucking his wife all night!ā™ ļø
I want it to start with no condom and have you pump as many loads of cum as you can into her unprotected pussy.

I want it to start with no condom and have you pump as many loads of cum as you can into her unprotected pussy.
No problem! I'm one of the rare Bulls that actually takes into account hubby's request to have his wife filled up! I actually love to whisper hubby's requests in their ear while I'm stroking them deep like: "your hubby wants you well used and full of cum šŸ’¦ and that's exactly what I am going to do use you all night and then give you back to him all loose and overflowing with cum so he can enjoy you afterwards" and then she cums on my BBC just before I give her another load in front of hubby!ā™ ļø

No problem! I'm one of the rare Bulls that actually takes into account hubby's request to have his wife filled up! I actually love to whisper hubby's requests in their ear while I'm stroking them deep like: "your hubby wants you well used and full of cum šŸ’¦ and that's exactly what I am going to do use you all night and then give you back to him all loose and overflowing with cum so he can enjoy you afterwards" and then she cums on my BBC just before I give her another load in front of hubby!ā™ ļø
I am trying to open her up to this but need a patient Bull to seduce her.

Her preferences, no matter the situation she can't get off with a rubber in her.

We also don't select random strangers and are very careful.

If you mess around with random strangers, should probably have them.

I get the same complaints any time Iā€™ve featured a man in my content that wanted to wear a condom for the session.(though that scenario is incredibly rare) I can understand the complaint if theyā€™re paying for the content but when theyā€™re complaining about anything youā€™re giving away for free they can go screw themselves with rusty nails.
To me itā€™s always up to the male playmate whether or not theyā€™d like to wear a condom. I do find it irritating if someone that has given clean test results and was given my clean test results still wants to wear a condom since it does ruin the experience for me and what was the point of exchanging those results if the condom is still a requirement?!? Perhaps some guys think they are going to get entrapped by a woman that gets pregnant? I think if you canā€™t trust someone that youā€™re putting your dick into enough to not be a psycho then you probably shouldnā€™t be putting your dick in them at all. šŸ˜‚
Overall I would say that condoms are unnatural and ruin the experience so Iā€™m not a fan. If the motivation to wear a condom is related to STIs then insistence on wearing one is actually insulting to the woman since you are basically admitting youā€™re afraid that she is diseased. If sex is planned in advance and pregnancy is not a factor then condoms have no place in sexy playtime. Itā€™s really very simple. If you donā€™t trust someone enough to not be inclined to wear a condom when having sex with them then just DONā€™T HAVE SEX WITH THEM. šŸ˜‰
You nailed it, this is literally the correct opinion.

Back