What do I do???

I love the input. I think you, your brother in-law and the other family member should have a guys night and your wife should come along. then end up having a great night, all together. no photos taken, and make sure the other two dudes keep a lid on it. this can go on for ever if they don't ruin it.

My big dicked Dominican brother in law keeps flirting with my wife and I don't know what to do. First and foremost he always wears sweats around us and he knows his big dick is very visible and we notice it. I've seen her notice it, I notice it and I'm pretty sure he knows we both notice it. He stays flirting with her, makes sexual comments all the time and I think he's starting to notice I may be a little more open than he thinks. When he's around and this is all happening, at first I get jealous but when I give in it's a beautiful feeling, makes me want to give in and just open up to him about how I feel and what we all want but I'm not sure if I should or how to go about it. My wife has gotten thicker than I can handle over the years and we all know he's got exactly what she needs. I tried opening up to her about these thoughts and at first she got pissed as she's very close to her sister but than I explained how serious I was and how my fantasy was for Noone to know he was fucking her and she wasn't so opposed to it, seemingly warmed up a little. Not sure what to think, what do yall think? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
I think it would be a big mistake to play in the family, if anyone were to find out there are so many who would be hurt and not understanding. If you are hot to share your wife with a well hung male go find one not related to you. It is always better to play away from home and close friends.

Back