What kind of jobs do you cucks and sissies have?

This is really interesting and absolutely confirms what I've thought for a while. Cucks tend to be high achievers, typically in managerial or director level jobs and above, or business owners. Basically positions of authority where people look to them for direction. Being a cuck is a release, an opportunity not to be in charge for once. There is a huge thrill in relinquishing that control, particularly of something that you hold so dear and to someone that you would in everyday life, quite possibly, otherwise be a subordinate.

Like many of the other posters in this thread, I spent my entire adult life working as an engineering manager. I had both white collar employees (mostly white men). And blue collar employees (mostly Black men). I was on the timid side, and of course they saw my tiny white dick when we shared the men's room. However, I was the boss and I often had to chew them out when they fell down on the job. It was expected to have them resent me.

However, they all were "friendly" with my beautiful but slutty wife. She was a flirt all her life, and there was no hiding the fact that she loved other men, especially the Black alphas, to openly put the moves on her. It was commonly known that I was a failure both in the orgasms and baby-making departments. At company social events, Xmas parties, dinner/dancing events, pool parties, etc., she would flaunt her 37D-26-35 white charms. Men would bring her drinks and dance seductively with her. Eventually, she would be found in a dark, discreet corner with one of my Black employees groping her white teats or finger fucking her sopping wet married pussy. Like a good cuckold, I accepted my lot. I soon became acclimated to coming home from work and finding two or more of my employees fucking my wife and doing their best to impregnate her.

I've seen a few posts about the women and their professional jobs, but what about the cucks, what job do you hold and do you have any authority in it?

I myself have my own lawn business and have had employees a few times. I also work loss prevention at a retail store and I've been told I look like a hard ass.
I build big sets for TV etc. I'm quite high up in the game. I want my wife's black friend to fuck me and she does too but he won't. He's straight. It doesn't stop her. Just me who loses out.

I keep noticing the threads asking for personal info, "what's your jobs" "where your from" show your face" when is your birthday" etc etc.
I'm shocked how much info people are willing to give up seeing as there are so many scammers and criminal enterprises looking for avenues to steal peoples lives and freedoms.

Just my opinion. kisses

I keep noticing the threads asking for personal info, "what's your jobs" "where your from" show your face" when is your birthday" etc etc.
I'm shocked how much info people are willing to give up seeing as there are so many scammers and criminal enterprises looking for avenues to steal peoples lives and freedoms.

Just my opinion. kisses
I wouldn't say this is a post seeking personal information, but more to see if there's a generalization of what the husband's do and it appears like @BBCLoversUK stated, the husband's have a position of authority, achievers, and here we are wanting our wives to be with someone else in the bed

Back