What kind of humiliation do you like as a cuck?

Vorrei che il Toro mi desse da mangiare il suo sperma e mi desse da bere il suo piscio in presenza di altre persone: vorrei anche che tutti i conoscenti conoscessero la mia situazione.

The humiliations that I would appreciate from a dominant Black male are:
A - give me instructions on how to participate in a submissive role while fucking my hypothetical girlfriend;
B-that when we are among people the Black man says and shows everyone that my girlfriend is one of her sluts (for example groping her tits under her blouse or her buttocks under her skirt;
C - that he decides how I should dress when we go out in public together;
D - who rents my girlfriend to her friends;
E - that he rents my mouth to clean his cock as well as his friends and my mouth and my body for their piss;
F-that the other girls who are friends with him (both white and black) normally use the clothing and footwear they like that I gave to my girlfriend.
G - etc. etc. ...

Last edited:
I'm not into it all. I like certain aspects

What do you like ?
i don't "like" humiliation. That's not the word for the feeling i feel. Humiliation makes me feel aware of what i really am: a cuck, a beta, a no Man, somebody who can't satisfy his Wife. It's an erotic feeling, but it's not a pleasure feeling, but a displeasure feeling. Humiliation it's inevitable for cucks, at least for cucks like me with no sexual access to their hotwives. It's always present. It begins at the moment other Men touch my Wife, as if i'm not there, and it's complete with the fact that i can't touch my Wife in anyway. Humiliation it's present in the kind of smiles that generate cuckoldry. we are humoristic beings. Humiliation is present when Bulls and Wives act like we were not present.

I'm just a wannabee cuck but I fantasize about having to be naked with the BBC to show my inadequacy and have to either jerk off while watching or having to watch and not be allowed to jerk off. I hate these cuck vids where the cuck stays dressed, lets see why you are a cuck. I don't know how those guys avoid needing to jerk off either.

Back