Cucks And The Stupid Condom Complains?šŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø WHAT DO YALL THINK?

superdick33

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Question for couples and single black men? What do yā€™all think of the dumbass complaining cucks and their CONDOM issues? All I see is them complain on OUR content and SAFETY so would like to hear opinions on this matter as they donā€™t provide anything or contribute to our situations. šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Edit:

I think everyone is mistaken the condom thing. Iā€™m talking about cucks complaining about blackmen wearing condoms in videos and complaining about safe sex. I should have explained that better in the post.

Last edited:
I have never had a problem with couples using condoms. I do have an issue with people thinking they need to complain about a pic or video of what is obviously a real experience thatā€™s being shared with us. I for one love the shared media of genuine amateur girlfriends and wives getting that BBC experience. Iā€™m almost 100% positive Iā€™ve never lodged a complaint for something that turned me off or I didnā€™t like. I just moved to the next one down the line. I truly donā€™t, canā€™t and wonā€™t understand someone who needs to complain about something like that.

If a white couple truly wants to participate in the NBWO, a Black bull will always fuck the white wife (or white gf) bareback. When the bull is ready to take his ultimate pleasure and complete the mating process, his Black balls and Black cock will complete their task of flooding the receptive white womb of the orgasming white woman with Black baby-makers. What happens after is a matter of timing, fate, and natural selection.

Question for couples and single black men? What do yā€™all think of the dumbass complaining cucks and their CONDOM issues? All I see is them complain on OUR content and SAFETY so would like to hear opinions on this matter as they donā€™t provide anything or contribute to our situations. šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
Well, put the shoe on the other foot for a change. Married women don't like sharing their husbands with other women, that's pretty much a given. But let her find out that her husband's dumping load after load of cum in some other woman's unprotected pussy and watch the sparks fly.
A married woman should not expect the "deal" of open sex to be limited to just one of two spouses IF the male spouse so chooses to experience new pussy. Its usually only agreed to so the cuck can watch someone bang his wife. If that's agreed to, so be it. If the couple desires that you use condoms, just comply until you can find another lady that doesn't.
My years of sexual experiences is that, just like cocks on men, every pussy has a certain uniqueness about it. And we guys should be free to occasionally enjoy a strange "piece" every now and then, should we NOT? I mean, just like women, how do we know we have the best pussy at home if we never get to go out and sample a few now and then? But I can pretty much guarantee if a married woman finds out her hubby is doing bareback with another lady, she's "gonna be highly pissed!"
So, it could be considered a bit arrogance that a bull should assume any feeling of "authority at all" over someone else's wife. Just enjoy the free pussy while it lasts, and it will probably last longer for you if you don't try making the cuck inferior by taking control of his wife.

pic_ThatsAFactJack.jpg ... pic_ThumbsUp3.jpg

Last edited:
Well, put the shoe on the other foot for a change. Married women don't like sharing their husbands with other women, that's pretty much a given. But let her find out that her husband's dumping load after load of cum in some other woman's unprotected pussy and watch the sparks fly.
A married woman should not expect the "deal" of open sex to be limited to just one of two spouses IF the male spouse so chooses to experience new pussy. Its usually only agreed to so the cuck can watch someone bang his wife. If that's agreed to, so be it. If the couple desires that you use condoms, just comply until you can find another lady that doesn't.
My years of sexual experiences is that, just like cocks on men, every pussy has a certain uniqueness about it. And we guys should be free to occasionally enjoy a strange "piece" every now and then, should we NOT? I mean, just like women, how do we know we have the best pussy at home if we never get to go out and sample a few now and then? But I can pretty much guarantee if a married woman finds out her hubby is doing bareback with another lady, she's "gonna be highly pissed!"
So, it could be considered a bit arrogance that a bull should assume any feeling of "authority at all" over someone else's wife. Just enjoy the free pussy while it lasts, and it will probably last longer for you if you don't try making the cuck inferior by taking control of his wife.

View attachment 6128769 ... View attachment 6128770
I think everyone is mistaken the condom thing. Iā€™m talking about cucks complaining about blackmen wearing condoms in videos and complaining about safe sex. I should have explained that better in the post.

I get the same complaints any time Iā€™ve featured a man in my content that wanted to wear a condom for the session.(though that scenario is incredibly rare) I can understand the complaint if theyā€™re paying for the content but when theyā€™re complaining about anything youā€™re giving away for free they can go screw themselves with rusty nails.
To me itā€™s always up to the male playmate whether or not theyā€™d like to wear a condom. I do find it irritating if someone that has given clean test results and was given my clean test results still wants to wear a condom since it does ruin the experience for me and what was the point of exchanging those results if the condom is still a requirement?!? Perhaps some guys think they are going to get entrapped by a woman that gets pregnant? I think if you canā€™t trust someone that youā€™re putting your dick into enough to not be a psycho then you probably shouldnā€™t be putting your dick in them at all. šŸ˜‚
Overall I would say that condoms are unnatural and ruin the experience so Iā€™m not a fan. If the motivation to wear a condom is related to STIs then insistence on wearing one is actually insulting to the woman since you are basically admitting youā€™re afraid that she is diseased. If sex is planned in advance and pregnancy is not a factor then condoms have no place in sexy playtime. Itā€™s really very simple. If you donā€™t trust someone enough to not be inclined to wear a condom when having sex with them then just DONā€™T HAVE SEX WITH THEM. šŸ˜‰

I get the same complaints any time Iā€™ve featured a man in my content that wanted to wear a condom for the session.(though that scenario is incredibly rare) I can understand the complaint if theyā€™re paying for the content but when theyā€™re complaining about anything youā€™re giving away for free they can go screw themselves with rusty nails.
To me itā€™s always up to the male playmate whether or not theyā€™d like to wear a condom. I do find it irritating if someone that has given clean test results and was given my clean test results still wants to wear a condom since it does ruin the experience for me and what was the point of exchanging those results if the condom is still a requirement?!? Perhaps some guys think they are going to get entrapped by a woman that gets pregnant? I think if you canā€™t trust someone that youā€™re putting your dick into enough to not be a psycho then you probably shouldnā€™t be putting your dick in them at all. šŸ˜‚
Overall I would say that condoms are unnatural and ruin the experience so Iā€™m not a fan. If the motivation to wear a condom is related to STIs then insistence on wearing one is actually insulting to the woman since you are basically admitting youā€™re afraid that she is diseased. If sex is planned in advance and pregnancy is not a factor then condoms have no place in sexy playtime. Itā€™s really very simple. If you donā€™t trust someone enough to not be inclined to wear a condom when having sex with them then just DONā€™T HAVE SEX WITH THEM. šŸ˜‰
Lol facts and I have a vasectomy babešŸ’¦šŸ’¦šŸ‘€šŸ˜ˆā™ ļø

I cannot disagree with you at all on any point youā€™ve made. I greatly appreciate your input on this topic. Iā€™ve never known anyone who likes wearing condoms. But like you said if you both are sure if clean bill of health then definitely get that skin to skin feeling going.

Well said yet I will mildly resist one thing. I extend the exact same rights to everyone I demand for myself. I will respect myself by ensuring I will voice thoughts on cleanliness, safe sex and birth control before MY dick goes anywhere. I care, but will not carry your place but once I introduce it I am listening to what you say and what you don't say. If I want to wear a condom in a given place it's my choice finding my comfortable place, receiving it as insulting is demeaning to me. We CAN be ok acknowledging we're not in the same place or different path what making it combative.

I parted from a truly loved playmate...she enjoyed periodic gangbangs; her thing, but the number of strangers she knew nothing about...I stopped being behind that kind of *******, I love me some me!

Well said yet I will mildly resist one thing. I extend the exact same rights to everyone I demand for myself. I will respect myself by ensuring I will voice thoughts on cleanliness, safe sex and birth control before MY dick goes anywhere. I care, but will not carry your place but once I introduce it I am listening to what you say and what you don't say. If I want to wear a condom in a given place it's my choice finding my comfortable place, receiving it as insulting is demeaning to me. We CAN be ok acknowledging we're not in the same place or different path what making it combative.

I parted from a truly loved playmate...she enjoyed periodic gangbangs; her thing, but the number of strangers she knew nothing about...I stopped being behind that kind of *******, I love me some me!
Huh???

I'm not understanding the issue. Are you referring to the cuck requests for the bull to wear a condom? Either way, I don't see anything wrong with that. If that is what he wants and his lady does as well, then you either oblige or leave.

View attachment 6128769 ... View attachment 6128770
"how do we know we have the best pussy at home if we never get to go out and sample a few now and then?".

CLASSIC! Finally someone is looking at things from a science perpsective. LOL

Back