If a Black Man Kisses Your Wife

Romantic kissing compilation:

View attachment 6684804
DEEP, WIDE, open mouth kissing with a hot black man is my #1 kryptonite.

I’ve been kissed like this at private parties and bars and it has always led to fabulous sex with someone I had just met.

Many occasions I’ve met a hot man, started kissing me in a bar and tgey feel me melt. They have all know I’m theirs for the night. A kiss like that and a finger on my clit and I’m read to leave the party or bar not even knowing someone’s name.

I have honestly made love (literally) with complete strangers who were great kissers, had me in the missionary position, and kept deep kissing me while we were fucking and we absolutely made love.

It is my favorite experiences to have a kissing-connection and sexual chemistry be so red-hot and instant that what should be a much needed “fuck”, INSTANTLY turns into us making love. Sure most men I’ve been with go multiple rounds and we wind up fucking too (which is much needed for both of us), but a great kisser brings a great fuck experience to an entirely new level for me.

It may sound odd to be able to make love with a complete stranger but for me, it’s so natural and literally uncontrollable for me, with a truly fantastic kisser! My body just responds.

At first we agreed no kissing. As time went on, and we all felt more comfortable with each other, my husband asked me if I wanted to kiss my lover while whole being deep stroked and I said omg yes. It is so hot when my lover kisses me passionately while long stroking my pussy missionary and then deep kissing while he shoots his load balls deep into me.
OMG, yes.

DEEP, WIDE, open mouth kissing with a hot black man is my #1 kryptonite.

I’ve been kissed like this at private parties and bars and it has always led to fabulous sex with someone I had just met.

Many occasions I’ve met a hot man, started kissing me in a bar and tgey feel me melt. They have all know I’m theirs for the night. A kiss like that and a finger on my clit and I’m read to leave the party or bar not even knowing someone’s name.

I have honestly made love (literally) with complete strangers who were great kissers, had me in the missionary position, and kept deep kissing me while we were fucking and we absolutely made love.

It is my favorite experiences to have a kissing-connection and sexual chemistry be so red-hot and instant that what should be a much needed “fuck”, INSTANTLY turns into us making love. Sure most men I’ve been with go multiple rounds and we wind up fucking too (which is much needed for both of us), but a great kisser brings a great fuck experience to an entirely new level for me.

It may sound odd to be able to make love with a complete stranger but for me, it’s so natural and literally uncontrollable for me, with a truly fantastic kisser! My body just responds.
Very well written and said. I think you can tell so much about a person by the way they kiss.

omg, kiss and touch - so damn hot to watch. for an inferior white cuck like me
It's absolutely reasonable to get instant goosebumps on such a passionate kiss!
Witnessing your wife getting dominated by a superior black male makes you feel invisible in the room and typically the acceptance of your inferior, beta nature comes subconsciously, but it's unexpectedly redemptive! All of a sudden it makes perfect sense why all women in your life had cheated on you repeatedly and silently you're grateful that your life-partner has found the ultimate sexual fulfilment with a much better man who unlike you, he deserves her white big booty and sweet lips.

My wife meets her black master with a kiss (deep) when she opens the door to allow him in. After that she tells him "I belong only to you, my master."

Yes it would be hot seeing my wife get in on with a hot black guy, knowing where it's leading. But I don't get where he would have to "demand" a kiss from her. If she likes him seems like she would be a willing participant.

I’ve shared cum kisses with my hub hundreds of times, especially during my many visits to the glory holes,,,I have one video I had to actually title “Cum Kiss”,,,every time I got the guy hard he’d cum, it got to where my hub had to do me doggie style while I suck him for the umpteenth time, when he blew his load while my hub was behind me pumping, we shared a nice cum kiss,,,the slipperiest kisses you’ll ever experience!

I’ve shared cum kisses with my hub hundreds of times, especially during my many visits to the glory holes,,,I have one video I had to actually title “Cum Kiss”,,,every time I got the guy hard he’d cum, it got to where my hub had to do me doggie style while I suck him for the umpteenth time, when he blew his load while my hub was behind me pumping, we shared a nice cum kiss,,,the slipperiest kisses you’ll ever experience!
Did he polish it all off good or is he just kissing you which it’s on you? 😜

Back