If a Black Man Kisses Your Wife

We went to a like a swinger party ... I saw this guy and I knew it my wife would like him so I went to get some drinks when I come back I asked the other ppl there where she went, but I didn't like that way I wanted to meet this guy and see if he was the correct ... so I follow a tip from a worker where my wife could be so I found her making out with that black guy I was kinda I don't know disappointed cuz I really wanted to meet him and have a chat so I told herSo what's going on? we have promise that I wanted to know the guy... so because I interrupted them when making out this 6'5'' muscular black guy slapped in my face so hard the hardest slap I have ever got in my life he knocked me out I was in the floor he was mad he said LAST TIME, OK? he helped me to stand up , that was crazy but I think I got what I deserved for interrupted them I guess

Kissing is an integral part of our sexuality as it triggers a cascade of neural messages and chemicals that transmit tactile sensations, sexual excitement, and develops a deep sense of emotional intimacy. When your wife kisses her bull passionately, it actually helps her lower some emotional barriers or feelings of guilt (related to the fear of public slut-shaming or mom's disgrace) and connects the couple on a much deeper level, which is why interracial kissing is so damn hot!

In that sense, a deep kissing scene has obviously great emotional impact for a husband who stares from distance aroused. In most cases it brings excitement and raw jealously although, for some newbies who're not ready to deal with excessive angst and insecurity, a public kissing scene can be equally devastating and embarrassing. Some say, it feels like a punch in a stomach at first, but the moment a husband embraces his new role and accepts that control has irreversibly shifted in his marriage, this is when the delirium & fun starts.

It's not a coincidence that partners who initially set ground rules like the non-kissing rule or non-anal rule are awkwardly the first ones who broke them! Many cuckolds openly admit that French-kissing their wife while she's been anally fucked by her BBC, works like a charm on bringing down their emotional barriers and feelings of guilt (related to sexual inadequacy, beta nature acceptance, etc.).

At the end of a day, what do you reckon it makes a hubby without prior bisexual tendencies, brave enough to get down on his knees, crawl over his freshed-fucked spouse and use his tongue to clean out her cum dripping pussy?

Attachments

• DSC0024.jpg
    DSC0024.jpg
    803.5 KB · Views: 129
Pretty much, my biggest fantasy to see her deep kiss a black guy. I don’t think she’s racist, but pretty sure she’s not into black guys. Makes it that much hotter if she made the move to do it. View attachment 6031719
Funny how the memory works. I asked her a long time ago when we were in high school, if she had an issue with black guys. She said no. but that most were “intimidating or rude”. She had no issue with hooking up them… that I remember…Damn I want to see that happen, I know she does too…

Its hot seeing my wife get kissed an then he roaming his hands down to her tits. Then to the bottom of her shirt. Slowly pulling up her shirt while kissing her then pushing her bra up flopping out her tits.

Her nipples are erect and hard as rock he begins sucking on them and kissing them.

I have a few stories i could go on and tell thats for sure.

Its hot seeing my wife get kissed an then he roaming his hands down to her tits. Then to the bottom of her shirt. Slowly pulling up her shirt while kissing her then pushing her bra up flopping out her tits.

Her nipples are erect and hard as rock he begins sucking on them and kissing them.

I have a few stories i could go on and tell thats for sure.
Please tell....

Please tell....
The very first time i asked the wife to do a black guy i was told no shes not interested in it.

Then a few months go by .ore like close to a year an i was noticing that there was different tire tracks in our driveway.

I had my suspension of who it was but never asked her. One day i get a call from the guy i thought it was girlfriend saying he fucking your wife without protection.

I started getting hard from hearing this an it was the confirmation that i needed.

So i said to her that was such an such girlfriend saying that you guys are fucking. She then said yes it started one day.

After you said you wanted me to fuck a black guys i began to wonder and then he was rubbing an massaging my shoulders at work.

I asked him to come over and give me a massage at the house and it ended up he fucked me.

Well i texted him and told him not to worry not going to kick your ass i am turned on to the fact that you fucked melissa.

The day you massaged her at the house.

He told me that when he walked into the house she closed tge front door an went into the bedroom and came out with a robe on with the opening on her back she laid on the floor. I then open the robe she had on only her panties and started massaging her shoulders.

I was working on her back heading towards her but and back up to her shoulders. She was asking me things about work then said what do you think of me?

He asked what are you meaning you a nice coworker and like picking with you. She said what you think of my body?

Well looks great to me why? She said you like it. He said from what e sees looks ok.

She rolled over to where he see her tits now an she said like it now? He said looks good from both sides she then stood up and pull off her panties and said now ypu like?

He said yes and then she asked if had fucked a white wife before. He said no an he told me that she basically attacked him and pulled out his cock an sucked him hard. Then asked him to fuck her white pussy. And he said he did and that he fucked her several times after that.

Back