If a Black Man Kisses Your Wife

Do you ever get aroused by the thought of witnessing your wife/girlfriend kissing a black man?

How would you respond if he walks up to your wife and demands a kiss from her?

Do you ever get aroused by the thought of witnessing your wife/girlfriend kissing a black man?

How would you respond if he walks up to your wife and demands a kiss from her?
After my sexy hotwife Sheila found Stefan, an Aussie with a mix South American/Portugese heritage, on an local swinger site we met him for a quick ******* at a local bar on a pleasant sunny Sunday winter afternoon to break the ice and get to know him a little before organising anything serious.

While he wasn’t the African American BBC we had hoped to find, he was close (more caramel but still well hung) and I could tell Sheila quickly approved of her find when we met. Stefan was a nice young guy, personable and friendly, along with being quite sexy and good looking, so we ended our drinks and agreed to try organise something to meet again soon.

Saying our goodbyes in the car park between cars, I suggested Sheila give Stefan a kiss goodbye before we drove off. Sheila was happy to hear my suggestion and she reached out to Stefan, wrapped one arm around his waste and pulled him to her. She moved her other hand up to his face, softly brushed her fingers across his cheek then grasped the back of his head, gently pulling his face to hers for their lips to meet>

She not only gave Stefan a passionate, loving kiss that left no doubt with him about the impression he'd made, but an elderly couple that had parked nearby understood what they witnessed on their way from their car to the bar entrance – a husband organising a night for this sexy and well hung caramel/black man to fuck his gorgeous sexy hotwife with his impressive 9.5” cock. 🤣

Sheila was a little embarrassed, she’d seen the couple at the supermarket a few times, but that didn’t matter, it actually added to the whole experience.

After my sexy hotwife Sheila found Stefan, an Aussie with a mix South American/Portugese heritage, on an local swinger site we met him for a quick ******* at a local bar on a pleasant sunny Sunday winter afternoon to break the ice and get to know him a little before organising anything serious.

While he wasn’t the African American BBC we had hoped to find, he was close (more caramel but still well hung) and I could tell Sheila quickly approved of her find when we met. Stefan was a nice young guy, personable and friendly, along with being quite sexy and good looking, so we ended our drinks and agreed to try organise something to meet again soon.

Saying our goodbyes in the car park between cars, I suggested Sheila give Stefan a kiss goodbye before we drove off. Sheila was happy to hear my suggestion and she reached out to Stefan, wrapped one arm around his waste and pulled him to her. She moved her other hand up to his face, softly brushed her fingers across his cheek then grasped the back of his head, gently pulling his face to hers for their lips to meet>

She not only gave Stefan a passionate, loving kiss that left no doubt with him about the impression he'd made, but an elderly couple that had parked nearby understood what they witnessed on their way from their car to the bar entrance – a husband organising a night for this sexy and well hung caramel/black man to fuck his gorgeous sexy hotwife with his impressive 9.5” cock. 🤣

Sheila was a little embarrassed, she’d seen the couple at the supermarket a few times, but that didn’t matter, it actually added to the whole experience.
A wonderful and sexy scene enhanced by the couple seeing them. Assume Sheila and the young man have met and dated??

Back