If a Black Man Kisses Your Wife

I make it clear early on that I do not suck face with others…
i find it somewhat unusual that you can share your entire body boxy, having sex with another guy and not include kissing or putting a little lpassion into the experience. I certainly couldn’t do that. why would I ever agree to have sex with someone if I couldn‘t kiss him.. Thats like playing basketball without the ball..

i find it somewhat unusual that you can share your entire body boxy, having sex with another guy and not include kissing or putting a little lpassion into the experience. I certainly couldn’t do that. why would I ever agree to have sex with someone if I couldn‘t kiss him.. Thats like playing basketball without the ball..
Does seem strange right until you have been burned by bad breath, beer breath, pizza breath, onion breath , pussy breath and dick breath especially in swinger and orgy situations…I mean if it works for you, by all means knock yourself out…I can assure you not one has turned me down because they couldn’t suck face with me…so really there isn’t a problem…any more irrelevant questions you’d like addressed?

Even before my black husband and I were married and he was sharing me with a number of his black friends, he knew how much I enjoyed passion and the thought of me NOT kissing these other black guys never entered his mind. He knew that i would never have sex with anyone without passion and for me, it would be meaningless to give my body just for a black cock. I’ve just got to have the passion along with it all to enjoy it.
I don’t understand women who have sex with someone else without kissing. If I don’t want to kiss him, I wouldn’t want to fuck him..
I totally agree. I think seeing a beautiful white woman passionately kissing a black guy is just as beautiful and just as sexually arousing if not more than them fucking but watching them kissing while fucking is unbelievably beautiful and arousing to me as a white guy. I totally love it. There needs to be kissing.

I agree totally.

Does seem strange right until you have been burned by bad breath, beer breath, pizza breath, onion breath , pussy breath and dick breath especially in swinger and orgy situations…I mean if it works for you, by all means knock yourself out…I can assure you not one has turned me down because they couldn’t suck face with me…so really there isn’t a problem…any more irrelevant questions you’d like addressed?
You should make sure that bulls brush their teeth, gargle with a good mouthwash and suck on breath mints before engaging in sex.

Back