I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

I had fun in the park. Nothing too dramatic,but some flattering interest from several young black guys,maybe too young. I'm more comfortable with young guys if there's at least one or two among them who I know for sure is of legal age. That wasn't how it was today,but they liked what they saw and I certainly liked that they were looking.:)

I don't have much time,so I'll get to what I signed on for. I'm dressed for Michael and the guys. I kinda dressed up for the holiday,plunging neckline red party dress,a stripper's dress. I feel more naked than if I was completely naked. I'm wearing dark stockings with garters and silver heels.

I'm over-done in Queen of Spades at my hubby's request. I've had quite a lot of it for some time,but I haven't worn it much. I'm making up for it tonight. QOS earrings,necklace,and thongs,plus a tattoo on my left tit,over my heart. Really,men figure me out pretty quickly without me wearing all this. If it makes him happy,and they like it,I guess it will be worthwhile.

Wow! It was just yesterday when I was last on here? A lot can happen in 24 hours. There was a reason I signed on. OK,a couple of reasons.

First is that I don't know men as well as I thought. I only became familiar with the meaning of the Spades symbol and the Queen of Spades jewelry,clothing and all in the past year or two. It intrigued me enough that I've bought a small collection of it,but I've been reluctant to wear any of it much. I'm not sure why,except that I think I communicate my interests with black men well enough that I don't need it to define who I am.

My hubby has coaxed me to wear it often,and the few times I've worn a piece or two have been mostly to please him.

Michael brought his friend who was here in the Spring back yesterday along with two of his cousins. I was wearing so much QOS that it became one of the main subjects for conversation. Between four black men and my hubby,their unanimous opinion was that I should wear at least an item or two every time I go outside. Really. After hearing all of their reasons and opinions on the subject,I decided to try it just to see if I can tell any difference in how men interact with me.

I gathered all of the QOS and the few BBC items together today. I have more of it than I thought I had before putting it all out where I could see it. Then,I spent an hour and a half online ordering more. When I get everything I ordered today,I'll have every known QOS item that I like,a few more BBC items,and a couple of SnoBunny pieces just to round out my collection. Sometimes I have a tendency toward excess. ;)

I wore a white tank top with a black QOS logo to the park with the same white shorts I wore yesterday. I couldn't tell any difference between today and yesterday. Some of the same guys were looking and some others too,all young. I could feel my smile ******* widening. I wonder if they think I'm shy. They're all so young-looking. I'm wondering if they're legal and wondering if I would.

I'm wearing an I Love BBC tank top over the radical cut-offs I made when we were on the road with black heeled sandals. The guys should be happy that I'm wearing QOS necklace,earrings,rings on both hands,a BBC anklet,and a QOS tattoo on my bicep. I've decided that my waist is as trim as I'm going to be able to get it,so I'm probably going to get my navel pierced next week for a QOS belly ring. I don't think I'll be wearing this much QOS all the time,but after last evening's conversation,I'm going all out tonight,because I aim to please!

Michael has three more cousins he wants to introduce me to. He jokingly said he might bring all of them here tonight. I told him nothing's stopping him,and I wasn't joking. They showed up late yesterday and didn't leave until two this morning. I slept in this morning. I've eaten well and exercised today,and I feel the best I've felt in a long time. I'm a little sore,and I'm hoping to be a lot more sore before this weekend's over. :sex::blackgreedy:

This is Lisa's hubby back to explain some things from my perspective.

Lisa chose not to describe what happened last night,because she doesn't think most people would think it happened in an exciting way. We had an average party and four men took turns taking Lisa into our bedroom and fucking her in private. I would have liked to have seen more,but that's how it went down. I saw her being kissed and groped,but none of the real sex. It has happened like that many times over the years.

Lisa's not here now. We expected tonight to be about the same as last night,but with the addition more of Michael's cousins. Instead,Michael took Lisa to meet them. She suggested that she should change clothes when Michael told her they were leaving,but he insisted that she looked fabulous. She's dressed as she described earlier,half her ass out of those shorts,on heels,and Queen of Spades stuff all over. Michael was right that she looks fabulous!

Lisa's on a roll now. It's what she describes as having her momentum. It's like her attitude is to assume that everything's falling into place for her and that seems to make it happen. I love seeing her like that,although I can barely hang on. She takes issue with the word insatiable,but she is exactly that!

I don't know if they're coming back here or doing everything somewhere else or in a motel. I hope they come back here. I can't wait to taste her after her sex. I don't know if I'll ever be into cleaning as I've heard it described,but I love kissing her and tasting her pussy after she's been fucked. She's super hot and sweet to begin with,and her taste together with the passion between her and black men is incredible,because they're so hot for each other.

I'm happy that she's decided to wear the Queen of Spades and BBC jewelry and clothes. I understand her point that she doesn't need it to communicate,but it's hot! I think she'll be glad she decided to wear it. It puts it out there for all to see,and I think that makes her look even hotter than she already looks. I'm lucky and I know it.

Wow! That's a lot. I expected a paragraph and a half,maybe. I only hope I can do as good. I have some things to say,but I'm in slow motion. Coming home at four in the morning's unusual for me these days,but I had fun and I'll do it again,soon. Some things are changing for me in unexpected ways. It's all good. The past two or three years before this year were all about the opportunity to be semi-retired. Moving here,a relatively safe distance from family was largely done with hopes that I could re-visit my earlier years,when I was an Army wife and an all-out whore for black men. In my mind,my expectations were realistic,but as I've learned,they were far below what's possible for me. I was with a group of men last night who're all younger than me. They're not just telling me I'm hot,they're demonstrating their lust for me. Can't fake that! Being desired in that way is big for me. I need it,and I thrive on it. It's as simple as that.

For reasons I'm not sure I could explain if I tried,I've had up some walls of resistance in regard to several details in my life. The biggest and maybe least beneficial to me is that I've been reluctant to cede significant control over myself to Michael. He's not just a hunk,but also witty and charming. I appreciate him and I'm lucky to have him and his attention to the degree that I do. The only slight negative is that he can seem borderline arrogant. I've decided that I can live with that,and I'm all-in with him. I've learned that I'm mentioned as and considered to be Michael's girlfriend,and I'm liking it.

I've long realized that I can be outright silly about some words,categorizations,and on and on. I need to just stop it,and I'm going to give it my best effort. I've enjoyed deep conversations about cuckoldry with a number of black men in the past couple of nights. They've listened to my opinions and I've listened to theirs. My reluctance to accept that my life has long been one of cuckoldry is really ridiculous.

My not wanting to refer to black men who fuck me as bulls is probably silly too. It seems that most or all of them like being called bulls. I love what they do to me and they get what they want from me. They like being called bulls,so from now on they're bulls.

When I was telling Michael and some of the men about all of the QOS jewelry and clothes I ordered,they mentioned that I should wear I:blackheart:Black Bull and I:blackheart:BBC stuff too. I already ordered some I:blackheart:BBC hot shorts. I'll see what else I can find to run my credit card bill up. My hubby won't mind,because it's for a good cause.;) I'm amazed that there's so much available in QOS jewelry and accessories. I have several belly rings coming,so I can't back out on getting my navel pierced. I even ordered a QOS key chain for my car keys! The only thing that seems to be somewhat limited is the tops. I don't like wearing t shirts,and I don't think all of the logos and colors I liked come in camisole,straps or spaghetti string. I'll look some more.

It's good that hubby opened up about his fondness for how I taste. I've always enjoyed my taste when I taste it on men,and their cum is part of the whole experience. Hubby's always noticed the smells of sex on me and in our living space. He always emphasizes my smell and that I like to use fragrances,but the smell of the men,their cum,and the whole desire factor is part of it too. It wouldn't be complete without it,so accept it and enjoy it.

I appreciate that he really did accept me so long ago on my terms. He's always been true to his promise that I would always be free to be a whore. When I got into black sex,it took everything up to another level. Other things have necessarily taken priority over sex during part of our time together,so there have been peaks and lulls in my fun. I'm not sure if I'm quite as far along as hubby thinks right now,but he's right that a lot of things are going my way,and I've stopped resisting anything that might benefit me.

I'm sore.;) Maybe I can get a :lips: down there to soothe me.:)

The subject of my "number" has come up many times in our conversations. My hubby's made attempts to estimate what it might be. An outrageous number,I'm sure. To each his or her own,but it's not important to me. The giving of myself,the experience is what's important to me,and being desirable and wanted by men of course.

Dear Diary,

Not really,but it almost seems that's what this thread is to me at times.

This has been an eventful and extraordinary weekend. I feel like the world has changed in three days. Much has for me.

It's kick back time.Really quiet here now that we're alone again. Hubby's watching me and smiling.He can tell I'm typing,and not filling out more orders,probably knows I'm on here.

My intention was to briefly describe some highlights of the weekend in chronological order,but my thoughts aren't lining up orderly enough for that,so I'll start with the most recent and profound event,which happened less than two hours ago.

When two people are together for decades,it's possible to the other person better than he or she knows his or her self. Maybe it's because we've learned so much about them and have the objectivity to see through their confusion or indecisiveness.

I finished cucking him this evening after Michael and one of his local cousins left. Both of them had fucked me more than once. I put a pair of gray jersey shorts back on that I wore to ride my bike this afternoon to walk them to the door and say goodbye,then went straight back to bed and laid down for hubby to have his fun. The shorts were naturally soaked with cum in the crotch,and there were,are some wet spots on our bed where they gave me more than I had space for. I made my decision while he was feeling my pussy through the shorts,and when he pulled them off,I made my move. I rolled on top of him. I've done it several times lately. I rub my freshly fucked pussy all over his thighs,stomach,and chest,slowly working my way to his dick,then sitting on him and riding him until he cums inside me too.

I did it a little differently today. When I was on his chest,at about the time I would've moved down toward his dick,I moved up onto his face instead. He started to resist as a reflex,then gave in to me as I lowered my pussy onto his face and effectively smeared his face with my juices and the cum of two black bulls. It was almost surreal,and I lost it. I heard myself crying and I started cumming just seconds later. I had my most intense orgasm of the day,grinding on my hubby's face. I didn't expect anything like that to happen.

Emotions have been unexpectedly high twice today,once for each of us. I'll get to the first one shortly.

The first happened early this afternoon,when I was getting ready to go to the park on my bike. It was my hubby that time. It was more subtle,but still unexpected.

I was wearing those gray jersey shorts. I chose them because they're extra short. They show a little cheek and they give me the vaginal wedgie,or cameltoe look that men like. I wore a white,spaghetti-string top that says I Love BBC on it. It's colorful and fancy script that's kinda subtle,but still. I first thought after deciding to start wearing cuckold jewelry and clothes that I would try a lot,then go lightly,but I changed my mind. That's a story in itself that I'll explain later.

I've had those temporary QOS tattoos for months. I've worn them enough that I only have one left. I already ordered more,and a ton of other stuff too. I had some good help picking some things. I've got some Black Bull items on the way now too that were picked for me by real black bulls.

The emotional moment came when I asked my hubby to put one of those tattoos on my shoulder. I didn't seem symbolic at first. I just couldn't reach back there where I wanted it.

I'm in a strange mood,but not a bad mood. Just kinda spaced out and detached from the present. Some of Michael's friends who were here over the weekend are vets. Military people use words that are uncommon outside of the military. I've noticed that since I've been away from the Army,I pick up on words,terms,and phrases that identify people as military or vets. "Showboating" is a word I hadn't heard in years until this past weekend. It can sometimes have negative connotations in the Army,but not always. It was said that I'm showboating in my whorish clothes,and it was all positive.

I listened to the men's comments and opinions on the QOS and cuckold jewelry and clothing,and of course I read many ads when I was looking for what I liked online. I'm going all out with it for my own reasons,which are probably a combination of several considerations. I don't know whether anything will happen while I'm wearing it that wouldn't happen anyway,but you never know. Anything's possible,but that's not my reason for doing it. Some of the ads said that it's an expression of a preference for black men,and I'll go with that for part of my reason. I can't hurt to show my preference. I don't want to sound patronizing,but after hearing the men's opinion's,I want to show my dedication. I came into this lifestyle by an avenue that was the result of a situation where I needed friends and support. Black men were there for me then,and they have been ever since. Why would I not want to show my loyalty?

I'm going to get my navel pierced tomorrow,and the spade will be there. I had planned to do it today,but didn't get anything I had planned to do done today. I'll be wearing QOS earrings at a minimum every day,but probably much more than that most days.

Belly button's pierced and the spade's there! I wish I'd done it years ago. It looks so good that I can't stop going back to the mirror to look again and again. The skin above it doesn't look so good right now,but I heal pretty good. I'll keep it clean and take very good care of it. My first instincts were right about what I would like best. It's crystal on titanium,just the right size and perfectly centered like it belongs there. Of course it belongs there! I might send the others back or just keep them so I can occasionally wear a different one,but I know this is my favorite. I'll have to wait until it's completely healed before I can change them anyway,but that's OK. I love this one!

This spade will motivate me to always do my exercises,because I want to show it off.:)

I was expecting Michael to show up Friday evening with more of his cousins he said he wanted to introduce me to. By the way,he's since said that he was pulling my leg about those guys being his cousins. He's messing with my head,and I'm not sure which story of his to believe anymore. It really doesn't matter whether they're cousins or not. They're HOT!:blackgreedy:

As I was saying,I expected Michael to show up. I assumed we would be staying here,and I was dressed accordingly. I was wearing a I Love BBC tank top,bra-less of course,over cutoffs that are so short that almost half my ass is in the open,and high heeled sandals. I wanted to make a good impression on Michael's cousins(?),and tempt them to want to fuck me. HERE!

Michael showed up alone and announced that we were going somewhere so I could meet somebody. That came only a day or two after my decision that Michael has done more than enough to earn my trust,so I should give in to him on practically anything he wants me to do.

I told him that it would only take me a few minutes to get dressed,and he said that I looked just right. I told him that I have sexy dresses I could wear,and short skirts if he preferred. He told me I looked fabulous and insisted that I go the way I was dressed. I've been wearing some risque outfits lately,but I've been giving consideration to the time and place I've chosen to wear them. Going somewhere(?),dressed like that to meet somebody(?),hasn't been considered.

I intend to finish telling about Friday night as soon as I get time. That last post wasn't a tease. I won't purposely do that. Just a lot going on here.

All the QOS and cuckold stuff I ordered has started arriving. I haven't gotten some of it unpacked yet,but so far I like everything I have. I've had two holes in each ear lobe for years,and they're perfectly spaced for the black Q's in the upper hole and the matching spades in the lower hole. I love the look,and the Queen of spades pendant on my necklace finishes it nicely.:) It's perfect!

I intend to finish telling about Friday night as soon as I get time. That last post wasn't a tease. I won't purposely do that. Just a lot going on here.

All the QOS and cuckold stuff I ordered has started arriving. I haven't gotten some of it unpacked yet,but so far I like everything I have. I've had two holes in each ear lobe for years,and they're perfectly spaced for the black Q's in the upper hole and the matching spades in the lower hole. I love the look,and the Queen of spades pendant on my necklace finishes it nicely.:) It's perfect!

Mmmmmmmm!

It was a short ride to where Michael took me. It's in the historic district that's near the park where I ride my bike. We parked on the street,near a huge old house that was converted to several apartments some time ago. It was after sundown and would have been almost dark,except for the street lights. I'm no shrinking violet,but being dressed as I was in that setting and under the eyes of mostly black teens,I'll admit that I was a little uneasy. If it had been my idea,and I had been mentally prepared for it,it might have been different,but that wasn't how it was.

We walked what seemed like half a block,past several small groups of teens,and to a door on a side porch on the ground floor of the big house. Michael knocked on the door,then opened it and announced himself as he ushered me in in front of him.

His cousin,Jake,who I'm not sure is really his cousin,came out of the kitchen drying his hands on a dishtowel and smiling a big,warm,genuine,smile. He's mid-forties,Michael's height,a little over six feet tall,but more muscular than Michael,and rugged good-looking. Men like him usually make my panties wet in an instant,and he's no exception!

On Michael's introduction,Jake said:"Damn you look good woman. I've been wanting to check you out ever since I found out Michael's got a married girlfriend he's willing to share. You're gonna make a lot of dick hard,showboating around here half naked like that."

A minute later,Michael was saying he had some things to do,and he would leave us alone,so we could get to know each other. I wasn't about to argue with Michael,but I felt like I had known Jake for a long time already. He's exactly my type.

No sooner than Michael was out the door,Jake's fingers were in the waistband of my shorts,pulling me up to kiss me. I fell into him full-*******,with every ounce of passion I had,no adjustment time necessary,and holding nothing back.

To be cont.

Last edited:
Everything about Jake,from the tattoos on his arms and his stance,to the language he used was familiar and appealing to me. He could've been one of the Sergeants who fucked me when I was a young Army wife. Being with him showed me that I really haven't changed in what I like in men. I'm the same little whore I was back then,but with over thirty more years of experience.

Our tongues meshed like magic,and I wouldn't have expected any less. One of his strong hands firmly gripped the bare half of my ass cheek,his fingers already feeling my wetness through the thongs. He held his other hand behind my neck to steady my head as we tasted each other,not thinking at all,just feeling.

Then,the nod of understanding as he turned me toward his bedroom,his hand on the small of my back,guiding me.

Once beside his bed,he stepped back to watch as I dropped the shorts to the floor and flipped the tank top off over my head. I gave my tits a side to side shake,a long-time habit now.(Curt's training) Then,I did my dancer's spin for him while still wearing the Queen of Spades thongs I had worn to show off for Michael's cousins who I thought were coming here.

I had felt Jake's cock hardening as we kissed. It's big. I knew he would be hung. Michael wouldn't have introduced us if he hadn't know that. He thinks I'm even more of a size queen than I am,and the way things are going now,I'm not telling him otherwise.

Jake's confident without being arrogant,vocal,but not brash. He talked dirty to me,but not in an intimidating way. It's sexy,and motivating for me. A lot of men could learn from him.(hint)

I went down,going for the zipper on his shorts,impatient to get his cock in my hands and mouth,and he picked me up and tossed me backward onto the bed,laughing. I started to take my shoes off,and he stopped me,more laughing. He reached for the sides of the thongs,and I raised my ass off the bed,so he could pull them off over my heels. Now,we're back in sync. I laid back on his bed,spread my legs,and slipped a finger up my crevice as I watched him undress.

to be cont.

Good Morning World,:lips:

First this morning,I want to make it clear that although I'm sometimes being coached,I'm writing what I want to write. I went so long writing nothing more than brief notes that I had forgotten how to write a paragraph,so I need some coaching.

Also,and I'm being patient and moving slowly with this. I've been reminded that the face sitting episode was a one time thing. It went well that once,but let's not push it. OK,I understand. If,or when it happens again,it will be by mutual consent. All that said,I'm enjoying that I can get kissed as much as I want,no matter what I've been doing,and my pussy loves getting pleasured by that talented tongue after it's been worked over really good.;)

I have some things to do early today,mostly mundane chores,but then I should have some time to finish telling about my first time with Jake.:balanced:

I'll be dressed like most other middle-aged women while I'm out and about today,with a couple of little exceptions. I've all but quit wearing bras at all,and I'm curious if or how much my QOS earrings and necklace will be noticed. I'll be wearing normal short shorts,a plain top,and sneakers. I thought about wearing QOS socks too,but decided I'll save them for riding my bike. I do have some,seriously. :qos:

Back