I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

The holiday sneaked up on me as I was immersed in self-indulgence. Family duties made it necessary for us to return to where we used to live for this week.

The weekend was awesome,and I'm looking forward to sharing some of it when I get time to write. I started dancing in the bar Saturday night and got really enthusiastic. I started just dancing in the back corner by the pool tables,and went from there onto a chair,then a table top,and finally onto the bar. They were cheering me on and I got a little crazy,but it was fun! Some people were yelling for me to take it all off. I was tempted,but I didn't. I stopped at lifting my skirt a lot. I was only wearing my "I Love BBC" thongs,so everybody saw pretty much all of me anyway. It was fun!

When I'm at home I tend to forget that I'm wearing cuckold jewelry and clothes. Not here. I won't go into details to describe the situation here,except to say that I'm sure nobody here has a clue how we live away from here,and it's best to keep it that way.

I'm wearing a black/white yin yang pendant instead of my QOS pendant. Since it has multiple meanings,I'm confident that nobody will pick up on what it means for me,but I know. I'm wearing the diamond studs in the top holes in my ear lobes,and the bottom holes where my spades go are vacant. It's symbolic for me,my spades or nothing. My navel isn't completely healed,but it doesn't look too bad. There's a little redness,but it's presentable,and the spade's there. It won't be revealed here,but I'm aware that it's there.

I'll have to be good and do what I always do here to make the family happy,and I enjoy it. However,I won't spend the entire holidays in chastity. There are places within a couple of hours from here where I can find fun. I did that once in a while when we lived here. After our duties are done here,we'll break away for some private time. My spades will go back in my ears and I'll be looking for some fun.;)

Hi and Merry Christmas Everybody!

Our new rule is increasing the pressure on me more so now than on my hubby. As soon as we can break away from here,we're going to a motel bar that's near an airport. Hubby will have to be prepared to help me if necessary,because I don't want to waste any time.

It's been a good holiday so far,and I'm looking forward to bringing in the new year at home. I enjoyed spending time with the family,but I miss being free to dress and express myself any way I want. I think our family's pretty average,and they're great people. Some of them think I'm kinda wild,even though they've always seen me on my best behavior. If they only knew! No,that wouldn't be good. I don't particularly enjoy putting up a front,but sometimes it's the best thing to do.

Yesterday afternoon,during our first excursion out on our own since we left home,I realized how different some things are during holidays. There are a lot more people on the roads,but fewer in the places where I instinctively consider first if I'm trolling for men.

It's been unseasonably warm and very wet where we've been. I brought quite a selection of clothes with me,trying to leave myself as many options as possible,and also being too optimistic about the time I would have to wear sexy clothes. For our outing,I settled on a pair of blue/gray Capri pants that are low cut and fit similar to my leggings I wear to the park sometimes. Wanting to make my spade belly ring conspicuous,I wore a white spaghetti strap crop top that has a deep V neck and an open charcoal jacket over it. I put my spades back in my ears,kept my black/white yin yang pendant,and wore black open-toed heels.

My hubby shaved me and did all my nails at the family house. He's done those things for me occasionally for years,but he's doing it almost full-time now that he's not having to work all the time. It's especially exciting when he does it there,because it's usually when we're getting ready to go somewhere for me to hook up with other men,black men.

I was reluctant to get on here and write about having a dry run,but that's what happened. I got some attention,and I enjoyed most of it,but there wasn't anybody around that I clicked with. We're on our way home now,and today's been more of the same. I've been dressed like a teenage tramp,short shorts and an over-sized crop top to show off my spade belly ring. I've been ready to pounce on any good opportunity,but nothing more than husbands looking and pretending they're not looking.

I've let my hubby watch while I got myself off a few times,but no sex with him. I'm sticking to our rule. Michael and Jake are both ready for me to get home,and there can always be more in the right environment. Neither of us have to wait any longer than tomorrow.

Christmas is such a great time everyone is looking for something , I took Kim to the city for a couple of nights , so many holiday makers and locals having a great time celebrating , night clubs and bars are always full , so we met so many people.
One such bar had several Christmas parties so there was many men looking for some fun , as I was at the bar Kim was surrounded by party men a couple introduced themselves I love men noticing Kim and she loves the attention.
I noticed one certain man hover ,he was around 50 and made eye contact with Kim on several occasions , she blushed but smiled I waited to see what would happen , he eventually moved in when she stood alone grabbed her hand and took her to the small dance floor , as they danced he stroked her ass she let it happen and then he moved into her crouch and I watched him grind his cock , she responded and he kissed her neck ,after several songs she came to look for me.
I kissed her and asked if he was ok , she asked if she could dance with him again with that he came over that where I noticed a huge lump in his trousers , this man was huge and I know Kim loves huge cocks , we chatted and he asked if he could dance with her again I told him she would love to go and dance with him , they danced for ages , when they eventually came back she asked if he could come back to our hotel room as he would love to fuck me and wants you to watch , he was very comfortable with that.
As we walked back to the hotel he told me Kim was so fuckable and thanked me for the opertunity she or you won't be disappointed .
I got drinks as hey smooched on the couch she unzipped his pants to reveal a huge thick cock , I watched her peel back his for skin to see a huge cock head oozing pre cum she licked it clean , then hey decided to go and shower.they were in there for ages so I ent to see if all was ok , h had her on he sink legs wide apart and his huge cock deep in her and sucking her nipples ,he pulled out and invited me to suck her open hole which I did with glee.
He hen asked her to come to the bed and fucked her in every position then finally emptied his balls don hr throat.
As he dressed asked if we could come to his house for a party in the new year , and asked if Kim would be interested in a gang dang night , we got the address and looking forward to th night.

Hi everybody. It's good to be home.:)

I might not be on here for a while,or not much if I am. There's a lot going on here. It's all good and I'll probably want to share some of it later,but I'm feeling the need to be more private right now than I've been since I started writing on this thread. It's hard to explain,but I guess the simplest way to say it is that I want to concentrate on everything that's possible here every day and get the most out of it in every way that I can.

Of course we've talked about it. Actually,I've done most of the talking. Hubby's quieter than usual,says he's sitting on the sideline,watching and waiting to see what happens next. That's cool. It's a good place for him,especially now. I don't think he'll be disappointed.

Thanks to all for the encouragement and kindness.:)

Hubby says he'll fill in more details from times past. I'll help him with the details like he's been helping me with my composition,and of course I'll point out some of the hottest things for me. We never clash,but sometimes he sees things much differently than I do.

Happy New Year Everybody!

I didn't mean to give the impression that I don't want to keep up with this thread anymore,because I do. I'm just trying to keep my priorities in order for my own selfish reasons. Maybe the biggest factor for me right now is that Michael,who wasn't too keen on sharing me for the first year or so that we knew each other has completely changed his mind about it. Some of the situations probably that aren't very interesting to write about are very fulfilling for me.(pun acknowledged) Others might be,and I might share the experience on here.

For somebody who didn't see the need or point in wearing cuckold jewelry or clothing for the longest time,I can't seem to get enough of it nowadays. I've become really fond of the "Black Bull" symbol. I love wearing it. My favorite new piece of clothing is a white "Black Bull Lover" camisole top. Nothing has happened as a direct result of wearing the stuff yet,but I can see the potential for it. If or when anything does happen,it could be very interesting,and I will probably want to share it here.

Hubby's been talking about writing about some more of the things that happened over the years. He wasn't thinking about doing it right now,so it might take him a while to figure out how he wants to approach it. I think he's putting too much emphasis on trying to do it in chronological order. He didn't expect to make this thread a long-term thing in the beginning,so chronological order wasn't a consideration. I don't see why it matters. It's just for fun. If some of the things that have been pleasurable for us might be interesting for others,what difference does it make what order it's in. Maybe it's a military thing to be so picky. I'll catch hell for saying that,but I couldn't resist.:)

Lisa's never had the luxury of living in such a way since the time I just described,not having everything perfectly aligned for her for such a long period of time. She's gone on to raise a family,go back to school,and have a career. Two careers,if two completely separate occupations are considered two careers. There have been shorter periods of time since then when she's been very active,but hasn't had all the cock she could handle literally at her doorstep. I'm thinking through some things,trying to remember as many details as possible about things that happened in the past,as well as paying attention to what's going on with her now. I think writing about it in a strictly chronological order is practically impossible for me to do. Thanks to all of you who have encouraged me:) I'll be writing more soon. I hope it's OK if I skip around between different time periods.
you are incredible

No. Shawn and Raymond are two young soldiers who were fucking Lisa almost thirty years ago,when I was still in the Army. She was 26-27 at the time and they were 20-21.

She has her appointment with the salesman this Thursday.

I'm obviously not a professional writer. I'm skipping around a lot over a long period of time,an entire lifetime,or the adult part of my life with my wife. It's been a hell of a ride! What I've been doing here is trying to share some of the most exciting times with others who are interested,mainly because of the interracial aspect of most of our sex life.

I've been trying to think of a way to do better,make it more coherent. I can remember some specific events so clearly that I can still feel the mood at the time,and almost smell the actual sex. Remembering how things unfolded in the order with which it happened,and describing it clearly enough for others to understand is something that's proving to be very difficult.

you do well.

I don't mind hanging out in the living room with with the guys and having them tell me how hot my wife is while they're taking their turns on her in our bedroom,but I can't see what I want to see doing that. I installed security video in here when we built our living space. I have an area that I call my perch,where I can see what's happening in the living areas. I'm having to use it again in order to watch the men with Lisa because of the way things are evolving.

Back