I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

I know I haven't said much lately but I wanted to let you know that I'm still keeping up with your posts and like always, I really enjoy following you. I just don't want you to feel that nobody is reading about you and that you would stop writing. What I find interesting about you is that even after all this time, you are still really into black men and when you go out looking, it seems to me that you have no desire to seek anyone other than black men.

I remember asking you one time if you became immediately addicted to black men soon after you began fucking them and your answer was that you didn't even realize it at the time... But when you thought back about it and realizing thst all of your lovers seemed to be black, it was very obvious to you that you had no interest in seeking white men other than your husband.. And being in the Army at that time, it certainly wasn't because there wasn't any white men around and that you were specifically excited about black men only.. and it's been that way for you since. I've got to admit that I can relate to your preference as it was that way for me from the very beginning also.

Anyway, thanks for your continued posts and looking forward to following you more... Your my kinda girl.. lol

Thank you.:) The feedback I've gotten on this thread has been wonderful. I enjoy writing on here when it goes easy,and it's a great outlet and sounding board for me.

My descriptions of my earliest times with black men probably made it sound as if I'm really slow,and perhaps I am. I'll try again,but first I'll confirm what you said about me being interested exclusively in black men. That's true. It's difficult to pinpoint a moment in time when I became addicted,but there was a time in Germany when I decided that I wanted to focus all of my attention on black men. That was in our fifth year of marriage. I told my hubby what I wanted,and that was that. I've left other options open during some times since then,but I've really been all-in with black men since I was 19 years old.

When we moved in beside Victor and Curt,I was a naive 19-year-old. I was honestly scared to death of what I expected my life to be while my hubby was gone for several months of training,and if I had realized that the training was just the beginning of his being away almost constantly for over three years,I would've been more afraid than I was.

I was thrilled when Victor showed up and helped us move in. The mere fact that I had a neighbor next door for friendship was a big relief for me. I had secretly cried out of fear of the loneliness that I knew was imminent for me.

One thing that I wasn't then was sexually inhibited. I saw sex as one of the most basic things in life,right up there with food and sleep,and I was unashamed of the fact that I loved to fuck.

After my hubby had gone and I started wanting sex,I became hopeful of the possibility of sex with Victor. He was the only man I knew until Curt came home and I met him. I liked Victor from the moment we met,and sex with him was fantastic. Curt and I got off to a bad start,but we got over it quickly,and he was my best friend for the whole time I was there.

Maybe my naivety was a factor in my slow realization that I had gone all-black. After Victor left,Curt and I became really close. So close that I was telling him virtually all of my secrets,more than I had ever told any man. We were fucking all the time,so he knew how much I like to fuck. He knew about my dancing aspirations too,and a big part of our relationship was centered on him coaching me with my dancing. When he started talking about sharing me with guys from on post,it was an opportunity for me to have an audience of men to dance for,and the sex was like a bonus benefit.

Maybe most people would've expected everything to happen as it did,but it was a couple of months before I thought seriously about the fact that all of the guys who were coming around were black. There were people of all races everywhere in the Army. My hubby's buddies in the place where we met were from everywhere and of all races. I didn't think about polarization and I didn't assume in the beginning that all of the guys who Curt would share me with would be black. When it finally dawned on me that not only were the last several guys black,but that the next and the next would almost certainly be black too,I became more excited about my situation than I had already been. I found it extremely erotic and I began to focus on the interracial aspect. Then it was ah...ooo...yeah! Yes,I like it!!!

Last edited:
After reading my last post,my hubby asked what my point was. OK,so maybe I got off into the weeds.

My point was somewhat defensive,because I'm really not as dumb as I might have made it seem when I admitted that it took some time for me to fully realize that I was a white girl in a group of all black men.

I was more alone than ever in my life before that point in time. Victor,then Curt,were my rescuers from my fears of loneliness.

I had a passion for exotic dancing that I hadn't had opportunity to realize any further than dancing in front of a mirror until then,and thanks to Curt,I suddenly had both the courage to dance in front of an audience,and a growing audience of guys who genuinely liked me and enjoyed watching me dance. My focus was on my own situation,my desperation and my gratitude for being rescued,not on the color of the men who were there for me. It just took me a while to consider the interracial aspect of our interaction,but once I did,it was another reason for me to be excited.

Something else I think's worth mentioning about the early days of my going black is that weeks went by between the time when I started focusing on the interracial angle and when my hubby returned for the first time after his training. I knew he would be cool with everything,but instead of telling him right away,I waited for him to notice. He was exhausted and in rough condition when he got home. He also drank and partied for the first time in months,so he wasn't as keenly observant as he otherwise would've been. It was during his second or third day at home when he finally asked me if all of the men were black. That was what we called a Kodak moment back then,the expression on his face when I answered yes,that they were all black. lol!

We're going to dinner,then back here,so I can get dressed to go to the bar. It's our last weekend here. We're leaving early next week,and not sure when or if I'll be back. It could be now or never,so I'm wearing my radical cutoffs tonight. I hope they don't ask me to leave. Yes,they're that short! We'll see,or in any event,they'll see plenty of me.

I haven't done much of anything today. I showed up this morning,and wasn't needed,so I came back here and hung out in the room all day. I'm well-rested,but Hubby worked all day and he's tired. He's in the shower now. That should revive him. All he has to do is watch whatever happens anyway.

Hi everybody!

I've only been up for about an hour. Nobody here but me at this moment. Even my hubby's gone,but he'll be back soon and some of the men are coming back later. Everything went very good last night:) Nobody asked me to leave. In fact,the manager of the bar told me I looked HOT,and said that I'm good for business.

I'm not seriously trying to re-capture my youth as some would say,but I did consider how I dressed for men when I was younger as I was getting dressed last night. I wore a low-cut black velvet sleeveless with my cutoffs that resembles a vest. It's cut to fit like a push-up bra,and I was pleased with how my QOS pennant looked amid my cleavage.;) I wore silver heels and went total whore when I did my eye shadow and lip gloss to match the heels as closely as I could.

I was a little nervous going in dressed as I was,but still excited about it. The place was almost packed when we went in,and I got a good reception. It doesn't take long to become familiar and popular here.:) We went directly to the back corner where the pool tables are and were welcomed by some familiar faces. oo la la:happy:

Except for the ones hanging directly above the pool tables,the only lights back there are mounted on the wall and pointed toward the ceiling,making it nice and soft,dim. You can see enough to know what's happening,but still not see it clearly. I enjoy talented hands touching and feeling me in intimate places. These guys have made the most of that almost from the start,but they dialed they're groping me up a few notches last night. I don't know when I've had so many hands all over me. I have,but it's been a while since I've been taken to orgasm like that. We had been there for a while,more than an hour I think. I was wearing panties under the cutoffs,black thongs. They've had their hands under my skirts and fingers in my pussy before,so last night they went through the leg openings of my cutoffs to feel me up. There are several poles back there,supports for the building I assume. They're convenient for me to lean against,and I've made a habit of it. Last night I was leaning on a pole with my shoulder against it. Guys were coming and going from beside me,taking their shots on the tables and talking to me while others took theirs. One who wasn't shooting pool started first feeling my pussy,then started working me up,trying to get me off. Another of the men saw what was happening and came closer. He was squeezing my tits and almost forsing my nipples up above my top. I could see everybody watching us,but I didn't look at anybody. In that kind of situation,when I'm already hot,I'm wet without being touched. I don't squirt often,but sometimes I squirt when I'm cumming. Those two men made me cum so hard last night that I thought I might faint and fall. I squirted too,not a huge amount,but enough to finish soaking the crotch of my shorts and get their hands and my inner thighs really wet. When my orgasm subsided,I started laughing and couldn't stop. I was somewhat embarrassed,but it felt so good that it was worth being red-faced for. I had to go to the ladies' room and wash up. I don't blush easily,but for the rest of the time we were there,I felt kinda flushed and almost shy. It's not a common feeling for me,and I actually liked feeling that way.

The same men came back here with us as last time,plus one more. Remembering how good I felt walking back over here the last time,I tried to make the walk last longer. I was doing my different walks for them,and throwing myself at them one after the other for kisses along the way. That made it even more fun! I used do that a lot in Germany and now I remember how much I loved it and why.:)

I'm not alone anymore. Hubby's back with food.:happy: Bye!

Last edited:
Hi! Lisa here. We'll be leaving later today. Hubby's taking care of some last minute business and I'm getting ready to check out of the room. I'll be leaving here very sore,a reminder to me of how much fun I've had here.

It might seem odd for me to say this,but I suspect that my hubby's gotten even more out of the events of the past few weeks than I have.

We've been together for a long time,long enough that we're settled in to every aspect of our relationship and our lives together to the extent that nothing has changed in years.

It seems to me that there might be some changes in the air now,for the first time in a very long time. Most of it has more to do with him than with me. He's always telling me that I should write about my experiences from my own perspective,and I'm going to tell him the same thing. I guess I just did.;)

I'm not sure where things will go from here. Most of the change I'm seeing in him is subtle,but it's still change. For example,I've always sneaked kisses after sucking other men's,of course black men's cocks. It's always been kind of a gotcha thing,one of the things you have to be prepared to tolerate if you marry a whore,as he did. His usual response has always been that the one quick kiss is all I get until I go brush my teeth. Not so much lately. My whoring seems to benefit him even more than me. I'm serious! Sloppy seconds or beyond has always been what excites him the most. I know that. Since I've been so sore,I've been putting some limits on how much I let him play with me. I've done that during some other periods too,but he responds differently now.

I'll tell one more thing. It's kind of a biggie,and I'll let him address it when he's ready.

After a man or men are finished with me,he likes to observe every detail of how I look,feel,and smell. I have no problem with that and I always do my best to accommodate him. He's reacting differently during those times lately.

Hi! I hope everybody had a great weekend!

I've heard several reasons why we should keep writing about me and skip over what's going on with him right now. OK. I'm more interesting,he says. That depends on your point of view. Can't I be curious too? Why is it that I'm always the one who's being questioned? Really.

He's on a roll for the past several days,one question after another,and most of them asked with the assumption that I'll write my answers on this thread. I'm OK with that,except that answering every question he asks with a definitive answer isn't possible. He's asked most of these questions before and I'm sure I did my best to answer them. My answers might be different now than some time in the past or future,depending on my mood and my train of thought at the time I answer. OK? I'll attempt to answer some of what he thinks are the most important questions. My answers are based on what I know now more than what I knew when these things happened. I know I wasn't thinking about what was happening from an objective point of view,nor was I expecting to be asked questions about it all these years after it happened.

Number one question:When did I become addicted to black sex. First,that's not my choice of terminology,but it's what everybody says,so I've kinda gotten used to it. That also sums up my thoughts about black sex for me. I got used to it. I got spoiled to it. I've argued that using the word addiction makes it sound like something that's bad for me,and it's not. Black sex is good for me. It excites me and if it doesn't actually keep me young,it certainly keeps me in touch with my youth.

Something happened when I was in Victor's bed that changed everything for me. I was more alone and more needy than I had ever been before. He was the only man around in the weeks that I was completely alone and on my own for the first time. It was hard to persuade Victor to fuck me and I was getting hotter and hotter while I was trying. He was a good-looking man,and I think his being twice my age was stronger in my consciousness than that he was black. I had only been with guys who were near my age. As it happened,I almost literally turned twenty years old in Victor's bed. Not to get too philosophical,because it was just the beginning,but I think I expected sex with Victor to fulfill me as a woman. As I ponder that memory tonight,I think it did. The physical and psychological aspects of my sex with Victor can't be separated in my memory. He was a big man and his cock was enormous,seriously challenging for me. I was straining to accept him inside me,but if there was any pain,I don't remember it. What I remember is feeling euphoric.

That's the first part of my answer to when I became addicted to black sex. The second part of my answer relies entirely on hindsight. I've had to think hard about how to answer that question. I've always tried to do what felt right for the time. I had been a Good Time Girl before I ended up in that apartment,waiting while my hubby went away to his training. I knew early in my relationship with Curt that he was enjoying manipulating me and I was perfectly fine with it because I enjoyed it too. I knew he could help me perfect my dancing. He said that it was better to be an erotic dancer than an exotic dancer,and that to be an erotic dancer I had to be a skilled seductress. He watched my every move and critiqued me often,almost always in private.

Curt and I never discussed the interracial aspect of my relationship with him,Victor,or the guys who ended up coming there,and as I've tried to explain,it was weeks into the situation before I thought much about the fact that they were all black. Although the whole thing came together rather quickly,it seemed gradual while it was happening. There were a couple of guys,then another. I was dancing on the table,then the incident when the table broke,then they bought the octagon table. Then,there were some real parties on the balcony. More guys were coming to watch me dance,and soon it they were fucking me often enough to keep me sore. If I have to give a definitive answer about when I became addicted to black sex,I have to say it was then. That was another threshold crossed,any limits that I thought I had were exceeded. Those guys rarely cut me any slack,even when I was on my period. Somebody would always take me into the shower to fuck me or throw a towel on the bed for me to lay on. Although I didn't realize that as a defining time as it was happening,I had become conscious of the interracial aspect of the situation and it had become a super turn-on for me. I found myself thinking about it a lot,but I didn't mention it to anyone until my hubby came home. There was some trepidation on the part of a few of the guys just before my hubby came home and the words black and white were mentioned,but that was all. Nerves gave way to lust and we carried on. After that,there was an occasional compliment to which I always reciprocated with as much finesse as I could.

Second question is one that I won't answer,partly because I couldn't if I wanted to,but I'll address the question. How many men have fucked me? I don't know. I've never wanted or tried to keep tally,except for short periods of time when I felt wonderfully overwhelmed. I'm not going to tell the details,except to admit that in a short time after those guys started coming to Curt's,I was fucked by more black men than the total of all the men who had fucked me before. My hubby sometimes puts more importance on that than I think necessary. That's his thing more than mine. All I'll say is that there have been two,three,or four day periods when he had the choice of counting some of his fingers twice or taking off his shoes to count his toes. HA!

He doesn't want to talk about himself,but I can't leave this alone. It is what it is,no matter what words you use to describe it. We've lived most of our married lives thinking of ourselves as informal swingers. I've been a shared wife from the beginning,and during the times when it hasn't been necessary to keep everything secret,I've always been known to be hot for black men.

Our playing with each other has always involved me teasing and sometimes mildly taunting him. Of course we're familiar with the dictionary definition of cuckolding,but we didn't consider that it might fit us until relatively recently. No way would I have guessed that there was such a large number of people interested in interracial cuckolding,or that it's a chosen lifestyle for so many. At first,after discovering this site and some other informing and enlightening information,we thought ourselves to have more differences than commonalities with most people who practice the lifestyle.

Now? Maybe my dear hubby's thinking more about conforming.;) lol!

Hi! Lisa here. I've been enjoying being settled in at home for the longest period of time in several months.

I'm looking forward to getting back to writing what amounts to telling my secrets on this thread that I don't talk about with anyone except my hubby. I'm going to proceed to address his questions,most of which he's asked me repeatedly,re-wording them in every way he can think of.;)

The number one,most exciting situation or thing that I've done or had done to me in all of the time since we've been together? I have to say it was being fucked by black men who were in their 30's and 40's when I was in my 20's. Much of it was while we were in Germany,but there were some before and after that time too. I'm aware that it might seem like an unusual answer,but I've given it a lot of thought,and it's true for me. I'm thinking about how I'm going to explain myself now,and I'll get to it soon.

I wonder if the younger person's most often the one who benefits the most when they have sex with older partners.

I'm probably like most people in that the majority of my sex has been with men who are or were within a few years of my own age. Those who've been much older,or more recently much younger stand out for that reason.

Sometime obvious physical advantages of the younger person's youth can benefit the older person,but I think it's usually the younger person who benefits most from the difference in age. Is it the experience of the older person that makes the difference? Probably,at least to a degree,but I think there's sometimes more to it than just that. Maybe my perspective is common,maybe not. I'll try to lay it all out,and others can think what they will.

My first sexual experience with a much older man was when I was twenty,with my neighbor,a man who was twice my age,black,and enormously hung. Could the impression he made on me have had a lasting effect? Yes,that's entirely possible. HA!

The years I spent as an Army wife might have made a difference too. The average physical condition of military men is better than average. That's true of the older men as well as the young soldiers.

Curt was a few years older than me,kinda on the line between being in my age group or in the next one older than mine. Most of the guys who came to the apartments were young soldiers,but a few were NCO's and Firemen who were in their thirties,and at least two or three who were in their forties. It was with them that I learned the difference that age can make. Gradually,I started favoring older black men over all others. It wasn't such a strong preference that I let it be known. On the contrary,I kept it entirely to myself,but I felt extra excitement virtually every time I knew an older man was going to fuck me.

The reason I felt that way? I think it had much to do with the idea that it was pure gratification. Many or most of the younger guys were friends. Our sex was often like real love-making,or on a less personal level,sport-fucking. It was wonderful and I loved every minute of it. That said,the older men almost always excited me more. They seemed more potent,often a little rougher. It sounds cliche to say they used me,but in fact it's true. They weren't *******,but they fucked me with a purpose,and their purpose was for sexual gratification,period.

I've never had such a strong preference for older men that I would refuse a man because he was too young,but when it happened that a good many older NCO's were interested in me while we were in Germany,I was really happy about it. They were most often the men who slept in my bed with me while my hubby was away.

Now,it seems like I'm getting more opportunity with younger men. I'm flattered that they're interested in me and I'm taking advantage of opportunity when it comes knocking,but I don't see the pendulum swinging completely in the opposite direction. In fact,I often don't know what to think about a lot of things nowadays. In some ways I don't feel any different than when I was in my twenties,then sometimes I just don't know. I'm glad I'm still getting it!:blackgreedy:

I've mostly been settling back into our nest for the past week or two,after spending a big portion of the summer on the road,living in motels. Michael's been here several times since we got home this time,and he seems to be in an unusually laid-back mood too.

I've ventured into the park on my bike a couple of times. There hasn't been as many guys at the basketball courts as there was before,but maybe it's been my timing.

I'm still using my tactics of wearing athletic shorts and yoga pants that worked so well for me before. It's yet to be seen if I can pick up where I left off a few months ago,but I'm keeping a positive attitude and watching for interesting and interested men.;)

The irony of how I wear my clothes now compared to what used to be proper still amuses me. I've made a habit of making sure that my vulva is as visible and hopefully enticing as I can make it. It's normal now to check that the material is pulled into my crack as deeply as possible instead of the other way around. I've been doing it all year in truck stops and on job sites and it's been fun! I've turned into a naughty old woman. HA!

Thinking back to my early twenties,when I was with Curt and the crew,I had a pair of silky athletic shorts,or gym shorts,as I called them then that I really liked a lot and wore often. They were medium blue with silvery white pin stripes and were so short that a sizable portion of my ass cheeks were out in the open,and they were so tight in the crotch that my vulva was inevitably in plain view. I often wore them with crop tops that only draped over my tits without concealing anything. I should be embarrassed to admit to this degree of vanity,but I can remember standing in front of my mirror and thinking I was hot. When a young woman is exposed to horny black guys telling her how hot she is,it can go to her head,and it did mine.

Last edited:
Hubby should be telling this,because he gets all excited every time he talks about it.

It was on a weekend when one of those unplanned trains just happened. I had walked a man to the door as he was leaving,either my third or fourth man for the day. I was still naked and had been holding one hand on my pussy. My hubby was holding my baby who had woke up moments earlier. As I approached my hubby,I instinctively reached out for my hungry baby. When I took my hand away from my pussy,cum gushed out of me in a quantity that was too much to have come from any one man,even a potent black man. I felt it as it happened. It virtually splattered the inside of both my legs as it streamed down them and went all over the floor. My hubby's jaw dropped at the sight I was,standing there flooding the room with cum.
Wow! That's sooo hottttt!!!!

I don't think it's possible to exaggerate about how excited my hubby gets seeing me over-flowing with cum. He's always been that way about me getting messy. It took some effort for me to adjust to it,but I'm used to it now. No problem. You can have it your way Babe,but always know you'll be expected to help clean up after me. Clear? lol!

Only a few older guys came to the patio parties at Curt's,and most of them were Firemen. When I say older men,I mean thirties to maybe early forties. They were older men when I was twenty,twenty-one.

One exception,and one of the most memorable men was a Platoon Sergeant,still in the Army. The first time I remember seeing him was during one of the patio parties. Formal introductions were sometimes overlooked there,and he came and went the first time without being introduced. I had been dancing on the table when I saw him. The crowd of mostly young soldiers became noticeably more orderly when he walked into the room. I was naked except for my heeled sandals and drenched with sweat. It was always much hotter up on that table than at floor level. I felt his eyes on me as I danced. The strobe lights kept me from seeing his expression clearly,but I sensed that he liked how I looked dancing.

I judged him to be over forty,medium height,muscular,and very dark. The next time I saw him was in the afternoon several days later,and he was much taller than I had thought. He had only looked to be average height because I was looking from the table top. He was several inches over six feet tall and thick-bodied,solid like a tree.

Curt was on second at the time. I had slept in with him. We had fucked,then had breakfast together. I had helped straighten his apartment after breakfast,then gone across the hallway to our apartment to shower and straighten up there. I hung out at home most days. I usually had the tv on the soap operas and the volume down. I read a lot,mostly trashy romances,and I listened for the sound of cars parking on our side of the parking lot. Everybody who knew me knew I was always at home and that I liked having visitors. I spent some days alone,because all the guys were busy at their units,but that wasn't the norm. I usually had guys dropping by during the day.

Anyone who's read a few of my posts knows that I joke around a lot. I like to have fun. It was about fun then too,but I was serious about being there for those guys and I'm proud of it. Their lives were hard in many ways. Most of them were a distance from home and had left everything that was familiar to them. We kept each other from being alone and doing without. I was like a dutiful wife for all of them. I was there for them night and day.

He drove a big car that was more quiet than most,but I heard it when he drove in and parked because I was listening and hoping somebody would come.

I didn't recognize his car and at first thought it might be a salesman. I saw the Sergeant get out and close the car door,then look toward the top of the stairs that led up to ours and Curt's apartments. I almost ran out the door and to the front balcony to greet him,possibly for fear that he might think nobody was home and leave.

I was wearing a simple mini-skirt with an elastic band at the waist,a tank top,thongs and sandals. Compared to my usual habits,I was near being over-dressed. It was hot there. I didn't like to wear much and the guys liked easy access,so there was never disagreement about my clothes. If somebody wanted me to be naked,I took my clothes off or let them do it. No problem.

I reassessed his size as he walked toward,then up the stairs. He was similar to Clarence in size and stature. Clarence had been gone for about a year,and the Sergeant was the first man I had seen in that time who reminded me of him.

His smile was friendly as he approached the landing and introduced himself. The door to our apartment was open and I motioned for him to go inside. I closed and locked the door behind us,of course knowing what he was there for and already so nervous with anticipation that I was afraid he would see me trembling. I would've been pleased to see any one or more of the young guys,but they didn't have the same effect on me as the older men had.

I offered him a seat and something to *******. He openly watched my every move as I went to the fridge and brought him a coke. As I handed the coke to him,he told me I looked different than when he had seen me before,prompting me to laugh and ask the obvious question,if he meant with my clothes on. From that point forward our words came easily,almost as if it had been scripted. He answered yes,and you look cooler. I replied that I was a little cooler,but starting to feel hot again. He asked if that meant I was going to take my clothes off. I answered that I would take my clothes off whenever he wanted me to. He smiled,and I slipped my skirt down,stepped out of it,reached for his hand,and we went into the bedroom.

Yes,of course there was more to it than that. I struggle with trying to describe details.

I had been there for a full year at that point. It's fair to say that I was broke in pretty good,but that's not to say I didn't strain to take really huge cocks. That Sergeant was one of only a few in my life who was in that same size category as Clarence,extraordinarily hugely-hung.

I was taking big cocks at a shameless pace then,and average had a whole new meaning compared to what I had thought prior to moving there. Still,when that cock pushed into me,I saw stars! I know I was sweating as much or more than I did when I danced on that table near the ceiling. I don't know how to describe it,except to say that it took me into another level of consciousness,almost like being *******,but under the influence and really under the control of the cock that filled me to the point of straining my capacity.

He came often enough to get me used to it again,like I had been when Clarence was fucking me regularly,but it's still something entirely different from anything else.

There have been a few more for me,and only a few that just make me go HOLY *******! I read people's stories,some probably true,and others I'm not sure about,where they throw big numbers out. I just know there's a point for me where size changes everything. It's a different level of consciousness. That's the best way I know to describe it.

Lisa here. I hope everybody had a great weekend. It's good to be at home. We've had a relaxing and rewarding past several days. I got a head start on my Christmas shopping,and my own naughty show-off wardrobe gained some nice pieces. To top it off,I already got to wear a couple of things I found to the park and on another shopping trip. Judging from the way some men looked at me and the returned smiles I got,I think I'm on the right track for men's approval.

I have something to share. It's not a big deal,but it's significant for us because it's a departure from the norm. We've never imposed a lot of rules on ourselves or each other. In fact,we've made an effort to minimize rules and restrictions in our relationship and our lives. The few we've agreed to go back many years,and we don't break them.

I've proposed the first new rule for us in many years. It's kinda like assurance that both of us will get what we like best. It's an established fact that my hubby loves sloppy seconds,thirds,or whatever. That's good,because that's the only way he can get it from now on. No more first and fresh for him,ever again. Never. That's the new rule.

I expect to have ample time to play from now on. I've practiced trolling for men enough that I'm fairly confident that I can usually get what I want. I know how excited he gets seeing me before,during,and after having my fun with black men,and that he gets off getting it on him. Did I say getting it on him? Yes,I did.;) I'm not going to rat on him yet. I would rather he tell what's on his mind. I'm just saying.;) I love you too Babe!:lips:

Given how much he likes his sloppy seconds,the new rule might never make a difference,except for both of us knowing it's there. It hasn't happened recently,but in the event that I didn't have anybody available to me,he would have to find somebody for me.

I like these new do dads:sex: :threesome: more,more,more!!!:blackgreedy:

Your new rule is exciting. I don't know what your sex life has been in the recent years and how often your husband has been getting it fresh. However it sounds that your supply of black men from now on need to be stable and regular, so your husband can enjoy sex with his lovely wife. Not to forget that this rule would make him associate and condition his joy with you being satisfied by black men. If he wants to make love to you he must make sure there is a black men available to make it possible. Kinky. I guess you are a wise woman coming up with this, but I'm sure it will benefit him too? :)

I couldn't count the times he's told me it's always best that way. Well,why not always have it be the best it can be?

Having to work almost full-time on the road this summer kinda threw a wrench in my earlier plans,but we had some fun anyway,so not a total loss. My only complaint about my sex life is that it's more sporadic than I would like. It's just a statement,not a complaint. I know what to do to improve it,and I'm already trying.

All my doubts about whether or not I'm an exhibitionist are gone. I could still argue that I'm not,because I'm doing what I'm doing with a goal in mind,but I wouldn't be honest if I didn't admit that I'm enjoying the game. I'm trying to keep it tasteful and preserve some semblance of class,but I've gone the most extreme sluttish ever. I own more sheer and semi-sheer clothes than ever before. I've chosen shorts and yoga pants that fit like a second skin and I make sure that I wear them for maximum effect.;) Some could be called semi-sheer too. They're sheer enough that my dark treasure trail shows through. I've gone cheeky with some shorts for the first time in a long time too. I've been using long shirts to cover,but left them unbuttoned for close-ups and I'll take them off when the situation calls for it.

The ego must be hungrier as we get older. I think I used to take more for granted than I meant to when I was a few years younger. I've never appreciated or gotten quite the thrill from those looks as much as I do now. It's wonderfully encouraging.:)

Back