I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

Perhaps a consequence of where we are at this point in our lives,I'm reminded of things that brought us here and our timeline as it was and is. All that is certain to be different for everyone and I don't know how much if any of it matters,but it's something I can't help but to ponder from time to time. Lisa's breaking in,or blackening as it's understood to have been now was quite dramatic and lasted for nearly three years. That was followed by a year and a half or so of playing and experimenting in swinging(during which time Lisa's fondness for black men became obvious to anyone who was paying attention). It was then,a handful of years after her initial blackening that she empatically stated that swinging was too complicated and that she only wanted to fuck black men. Her position was intended to be for that situation and place in time,but it became permanent.

Unfortuneately but honestly this thread hasn't been the priority for us as it used to be. It just seems that there's been too much going on in general to have time to get anything down here. Lisa's suggested some things that I could or should write about,mostly about the fact that she isn't as independent as she used to since she has several "girlfriends"who are involved in some of her activities and also that I should describe as she liked to do in detail about her dressing for the desired results as she's never let up on. We'll see.

There are five women in Lisa's circle and at least two more who're curious or marginally involved. I'm not privy to everything that goes on with all of them,but I know almost everything that happens with two of them because I've been sharing Lisa with their mates,one a husband and the other a fiance. A full description of the relationships would be lengthy and complicated,not to mention being against the rules on this forum,so I won't go there.

Although Lisa is the eldest and most experienced,she's more like a role model for the others than the leader of the pack. The defacto ring leader is a younger woman who's married to a black man.

Audrey is slightly more than a decade younger than Lisa and has always seemed to think she has to be in competition with her in one way or another. She's tall,blonde and athletic and looks like very much like the milf former cheer leader that she is.

Mari is a shy and stunning twenty-ish Latina who's making steady progress overcoming her shyness. Her fiance is totally into being a cuck and in fact,he already is.

Jody and Lisa share each other's clothes. Lisa's tits are bigger,but not by a lot. Jody could easily be mistaken for an Asian beauty were it not for her southern drawl. Her mom is Japanese and her dad was a white guy,a Marine. She's approaching thirty,recently divorced and the only one of the group who isn't in a relationship.

I saw two pairs of headlights come into the driveway and heard the closing of three car doors. A minute later,Jody came inside,Lisa and a young black guy trailing behind her,groping each other and laughing as they entered the foyer. Lisa only briefly acknowledged me,the familiar lustful look in her eyes as she led the young man toward our bedroom.

A moment later,Jody pulled me into the hallway bathroom,hurriedly lifted her dress and put one foot on the toilet lid and pulled her thong to one side as she tugged at my pants,prompting me to fuck her still gaped and cum-soaked pussy. Still slightly disoriented but totally aroused by what was happening,I was already hard and slid into Jody's slippery love tunnel with no friction at all,just wet heat. Having been without feeling the inside of a pussy for almost two years,it was literally only two or three minutes before I got a nut. During that short time,Jody looked down and said to my embarassment, "Let me see what you have for me". "It's not nearly as big as the other one",which I assumed was the one she had had inside her a short time earlier. "That's OK. That's not what this is about. Lisa told me how much you love sloppy seconds and I want you in my corner. You with me?" Of course.

There are relatively few contractors and tradesmen in this predominately white/hispanic town who're black and Lisa's "tight" with virtually all of them. There's legitamacy to their relationships because she's proficient in rehab and restoration of properties,not to mention her ability to tap her roladex for friends anytime there's opportunity. But it goes much deeper than that. It's a continuation of Lisa's obcession with black men and that's more obvious now than ever before. The intimacy between them is more often than not on display anytime that she's with them in public.

Jody works for a retailer of building supplies. She and Lisa gradually got to know each other well enough for Jody to feel comfortable enough that she asked Lisa if things were actually as they appear to be. "I've seen them touch you,...and the way y'all act together. Are you really...like hook'n up with these guys? Any of them?" Amused,Lisa replied, "All of them from time to time" Then,after a moment of stunned silence,Jody said "Wow!"

One would have to understand how shy Jody is to appreciate how much nerve it took for her to ask Lisa that question. She's very shy and perhaps somewhat insecure too,but she's slowly but surely getting bolder. She's also incredibly hot and horny and her carnal desires are driving her beyond her inhibitions.

Last edited:
While Lisa's more open than ever,at least here at home,Jody doesn't have the luxury of such freedom because of a situation having to do with her previous marriage.

It isn't the first time Lisa's insisted that I fill a role for a woman she's friends with. Lisa recently told me that Jody needs a boyfriend to ******* her and help her meet men,black men of course,and that I'm the guy for the job.

A trip is being planned,probably to the place in the low country where Lisa loves to spend time.

I haven't always talked Lisa up to black men as much as she would've liked? I can tolerate criticism of any kind,but I'll admit that that was unexpected for me to hear. It seems that it's always gotten great results each time I've done it and that there's something special about the way it makes her feel,like I'm really proud of her,but even more than that. Okay,I'll try to do better,even though I see her doing very well without my input.

"Now you have a hot Amerasian girlfriend who's half your age. Do good by her and make sure she gets what she needs." Okay already. I've got it and I will.

"She'll probably let you have all the sloppy seconds you want. She likes that. Good for her and for you. I don't need your dick anymore. I'm happier staying strictly with black cocks,but your tongue and fingers actually feel pretty good sometimes." And she laughed.

Looking back as I often do,I realize that Lisa was "ruined forever" during the time she calls her "breaking in". I kinda knew it as it was happening but the times since then have proven that I could never have predicted how profound and lasting her blackening would prove to be. Now nearing sixty,it's almost as if she's re-living her twenties and she's getting plenty of cooperation in making it happen. How she dresses depends on when and where. That said,she often pushes any ideas of boundries,being at little naughty at the least and even outrageously bold sometimes. One example is her ability to select clothes that show her tits,often providing full view for anyone who looks closely,and many do.

Privacy is all but non-existent anymore. We're virtually never alone both because this house is a perpetual construction site and Lisa draws steady attention from black men which she totally basks in. If she's not wearing lingere she's wearing skimpy tops,thongs,short shorts,micro,or boy shorts,many that promote BBC propaganda. It's seldom that I share our bed with her nowadays because of her obvious priorities.

I'm under no illusions about where I stand with Jody. I'm here to help her feel secure,mostly during some short road trips and to help her to overcome her shyness. She's only recently begun her blackening,but she's already hooked and enthusiastic about her potential as am I.

I'm to correct anything I've written on this thread where I described Lisa as being "submissive". She says that although she has submissive moods,she doesn't think the word describes her very well because it doesn't give her credit for being seductive,something she puts a lot effort into. She thinks that if it has to be one word that describes her that "receptive" is the best choice.

I have an entire week with Jody in the low country and as exciting as it is, I keep finding myself thinking about what Lisa's doing at home. I've been a one woman man for so long. Jody's awesome and she's getting plenty of attention. Besides her striking beauty,Lisa made a call to give a heads up and help move things along.

I've seen a lot over the years,and she's described many things that happened when I wasn't present. I've read some of the stories on here,and I'm not sure of my ability to write so colorfully as some people can. It's been very exciting for us,so I hope I can a satisfactory job of sharing some of our experiences. I'll change all names to protect the guilty:),and I'll wonder if any of them will read what I write,and recognize that it's about them.

Lisa has been a hot wife since day one of our marriage. She's a small,pretty brunette. She was almost skinny when she was younger,but she gained a few pounds in her forties. I doubt most people could guess she's a BBC slut based on her appearance,but she does very well with black men. She has a penchant for black men,and she's made black sex her niche.

Our/her experiences span a number of years. There have been several peaks and lulls in her activity because of family/job responsibilities,etc. They range from mild to wild too. I've been excited when she showed up late at a family gathering that was already under way,nervous,and obviously(to me) fresh-fucked. I knew she had been with a black friend/co-worker,and she carried a fresh load of his cum in her belly. I've also seen her gb'd several times.

One of my favorite things to do is to watch her flirt,then progress to full sex. I'm usually watching from a short distance, and anonymously to others. I'm an avid voyeur,and very stealthy. I've been watching many times when the men didn't know I was there.
Sounds very much like myself

Hope all is well!
Everything's great! Thanks. I've been meaning to get back on here with some updates,as there are many,but it seems that there's never sufficient time to get it down. The more things change,the more it stays the same as the cliche goes,but there have been some unexpected and what some might think bizarre occurances. What I used to refer to as Lisa's penchant for black men is more of an obcession these days and one that's commonly known. All is good,as I think she's appropriately appreciated and she reciprocates as everyone has come to know to expect.

Not the first time Lisa has pushed me toward another woman,the situation with Jody has become more involved than I ever expected. Still not sure about Lisa's motivation. To give herself more space? I think I do and always have. Because Jody really needs me to fill a void? I like to think that's the most important part,but sometimes I'm not as sure as I would like.

However,being double-cucked certainly isn't a bad thing!

Back