I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

Discussing black pregnancy prompted me to see what I could find on the subject online,and I was disappointed to see how much really hateful racist stuff is out there. I guess I shouldn't be surprised,but I wish everybody would just stop it!

It's nothing like that for me. When I remember back to the time in Germany,one thing that stands out for me is how wonderful some of the black soldiers were with my baby. Is there any wonder that I was wanting one of them to ******* a baby with me? I have no doubt that many of them went on to be great fathers,and I would've loved to have had the opportunity to have a successful baby birth with any one of a number of them.

Reminiscing.....again

It's never easy to know which things that happen or don't happen are going to affect our lives the most in the future.

Each woman who wants babies has her own window when it's the ultimate time. Mine started after the first miscarriage that happened in Germany,and was cut short by the stress that was part of life after we left Germany. I was absolutely ready while I was there. It was on my mind a lot,and I was hinting,but not saying it straight out to my hubby. I sensed that he would've been happy with it,and he confirmed that today.

Something my hubby also said today about his decision to leave the Army:"My black compadres were using you in a way that never gets old,and the Army was using me in a way that already had gotten old."

I thought for years that I would be an Army wife for much longer than I was. He planned to retire from the Army,and decided to leave after twelve years.

He said today that if he had gotten the extension in Germany...............

IF that had happened I would've been pregnant again,the second time with overwhelming odds that it would've been by a black man,and if the supplements would've worked their magic for me again,I would've had the first of two black babies I wanted.

On a brighter note:

There was a time in my teens when I fantasized about being a groupie for a rock band........and that never happened.

But,as soon as I was in my twenties,I was becoming a groupie for for black soldiers...........MUCH BETTER!:blackheart:

I can't remember my twentieth birthday. I don't remember thinking about it before. Is that weird? I know where I was and what was going on,but I don't remember even thinking about my birthday. My hubby had been gone for over a month,maybe closer to two months. I was with Victor and Curt both every day,but separately. As roomies,they barely got along,but I got along exceptionally well with both of them. I had been afraid that I would be alone,high and dry as they say. Instead,I was getting the best sex of my life. I remember thinking that was as good as it could possibly get,not knowing that I was barely getting started. I've been asked a number of times about when I was first addicted to black sex,and that was undoubtedly when it happened. I can be weird about words,and addicted sounds kinda negative. I like spoiled better,as in spoiled rotten. Victor and Curt spoiled me. Black men kept spoiling me,and I'm still spoiled.:sex:

I know this isn't news to anyone who's read much on this thread,but I'm not as good as my hubby at describing details. I'm more satisfied with what I write when I'm just rambling about whatever's on my mind. However,I think I'm almost ready to try to describe some things that happened to and with Bonnie,my best friend in Washington. I hope I can find the best way to tell her story. She tolerated and sacrificed so much for others,and suppressed her feelings most of the time,but there was a side of Bonnie that could be indulgent when she had the opportunity. I'll do my best.

Last edited:
I can't remember my twentieth birthday. I don't remember thinking about it before. Is that weird? I know where I was and what was going on,but I don't remember even thinking about my birthday. My hubby had been gone for over a month,maybe closer to two months. I was with Victor and Curt both every day,but separately. As roomies,they barely got along,but I got along exceedingly well with both of them. I had been afraid that I would be alone,high and dry as they say. Instead,I was getting the best sex of my life. I remember thinking that was as good as it could possibly get,not knowing that I was barely getting started. I've been asked a number of times about when I was first addicted to black sex,and that was undoubtedly when it happened. I can be weird about words,and addicted sounds kinda negative. I like spoiled better,as in spoiled rotten. Victor and Curt spoiled me. Black men kept spoiling me,and I'm still spoiled.:sex:

I know this isn't news to anyone who's read much on this thread,but I'm not as good as my hubby at describing details. I'm more satisfied with what I write when I'm just rambling about whatever's on my mind. However,I think I'm almost ready to try to describe some things that happened to and with Bonnie,my best friend in Washington. I hope I can find the best way to tell her story. She tolerated and sacrificed so much for others,and suppressed her feelings most of the time,but there was a side of Bonnie that could be indulgent when she had the opportunity. I'll do my best.
I look forward to reading more about you and Bonnie.

This happened several months after Bonnie and I met. We had gotten really close,maybe kinda like sisters at that point in time. Bonnie was frustrated with her husband's inability to satisfy her sexually. She had started to open up to me about that and almost everything. Bonnie was always the least talkative in a group,but when just the two of us were together,she talked freely.

Were weren't exactly alone. We were sitting at my kitchen table,and the ******* were all around. We passed a sheet of paper back and forth between us,writing anything we could've say aloud. The paper was always shredded and put deep into the trash when we were done.

Bonnie: He doesn't even think to care if I'm getting anything from it. He really doesn't. It's always the same,three or four minutes until he gets his,then he rolls over and goes to sleep.

Me: He's gotten you pregnant twice.

Bonnie: I must be very fertile. It doesn't take much. I had my tubes tied after the last one,so it won't happen again. I'm through.

Me: You need a man to do it right for you,so you can know how good it can be.

Bonnie: Don't think I haven't thought about it,but I could never go through with it.

Me: You should really think about it. In the meantime,I could make you cum.

Bonnie: :) Are you bi?

Me: NO. I don't think so,but with you,I feel like I want to be.

Bonnie: :) That might be the nicest thing anyone ever said to me.

I asked my hubby to tell me how to best describe Bonnie. He eventually knew her intimately.(Of course I'm not the jealous type,and I think even if I was,Bonnie would've been an exception.)

This is his description: "On most days,anyone seeing her out on post without knowing her would've guessed her to be a farm girl. She had that look,and sometimes dressed really country too,right down to her western boots. I don't remember that she ever said she lived on a farm,but she was from a small town in California,in an area where there are a lot of farms. She was really pretty in a nothing fancy way. Long,dark blonde hair that was curly and sometimes looked tousled,as if she'd just gotten out of bed. It was often easy to imagine that she'd just rolled out of bed after being fucked really good,when the truth was that the poor girl rarely got her fair share,and probably never would've if you hadn't been there to help her."

"Naked,she was a "Blonde Goddess",slim,leggy,perfect ass,smallish but really nice tits,blonde pubic hair that wasn't like pubic hair. It was thin,soft,and barely there,not a bush to be shaven. And,as you've always been amazed by,after having two babies,not a stretch mark to be found."

Some things I got a little wrong:

Hubby said that saying he was OK with the possibility of me having a black baby wasn't accurate.

He was emotionally conflicted over it,but accepted that it was inevitable. In Georgia,he had been jolted by the news after my Jacksonville trip,but had accepted that it was going to happen then,and if not for the miscarriage it certainly would've.

In Germany,before I had the miscarriage,he thought it to be odd that he was imagining that the baby would be black,even though it wasn't certain to be like it had been in Georgia.

He was actually surprised when I wanted to get pregnant with him,but he liked that idea too,and wanted me to be happy.

He also said that while I was still pregnant in Germany,and everybody was saying that my baby would be black,that I said,"No,this baby is white,but my next two babies will be black." I hadn't remembered that. I was thinking that I made that decision a few months later.

He said I hadn't been hinting about getting pregnant with a black baby when our baby was only a few months old. It was more like a playful taunt,but he knew I was seriously wanting it to happen.

It's all just water under the bridge now. It's not a regret that I dwell on,but it is a regret. I wish it could've happened the way I wanted it to happen when the time was right.

Nothing happened quickly with Bonnie. There just wasn't much time when we had any privacy,but we were both ready every time we had a few minutes alone. I was aggressive,almost forceful at times. Anyone who thinks I'm submissive would've changed their minds if they saw me with Bonnie. I can be aggressive with men sometimes too,but it's almost always preferable to take it as they see fit to give it to me.

Bonnie was always receptive to my touch. I put my mouth on her pussy whenever we had ample time,which wasn't often. I usually used my fingers. Bonnie told me that my fingers were only the second means of orgasm for her,her own fingers having been the first. Her pathetic husband had never brought her to orgasm,and what's worse is that he never tried. His own were all that he ever cared about,and that took less effort than foreplay with any real man.

Judging from some of the feedback I've gotten here and in my inbox,I must have made it sound like Bonnie's husband was lining up black men for me. That was never the case. What he seemed to be doing was making sure that he told every black guy he knew that I was an easy score. I've never really known what his motivation was. I've made a lot of guesses,and for all I know,they've all been incorrect. Jimmy wasn't easy to understand,nor was he entirely stable in my opinion. I think he might have sub-consciously had some of the same desires that motivate my hubby,but he couldn't handle thinking about another man taking Bonnie,so he diverted his attention to me. It's just a guess,but I think it's one possibility. He was always interested in what I might be doing,which black guys got me,etc. I'm sure of that much,and I know he expected them to give him info on me in exchange for tipping them off that I would put out for black men. The irony is that if he sub-consciously wanted to be a cuckold,he had a "Hot Wife Extraordinaire" in Bonnie,and he never had a clue.

Yes. What Jimmy was doing did sometimes have the same effect as if he was lining men up for me. I won't argue that point. I appreciated what he was doing it too. Between trying to keep up with the college courses I was taking,being a mom whose hubby was gone more than he was there,and everything I had to do every day to keep life on an even path,I didn't have much time for socializing or trolling for men. Regardless of how they knew what they knew about me,it was great to have black men come on to me,and be interested enough to go for as little as a quickie if that's the best I could do for them,as it often was. BUT,if I had acknowledged that I knew what he was doing,he would've likely seen it as me owing him something,and that wasn't going to happen. Bonnie was so cool. When he tried to fish her for info,she would usually brush him off,saying that we never really talked much about men,sex,etc. lol!

Michael's coming to town and we're going out to dinner. He'll at least be spending tonight with us,and he might be here until Sunday. It's been almost three weeks since we've seen each other,so I know he'll come through the door and take me straight to the bedroom. He takes me over as soon as we're together. It's clear when we go out that I'm with Michael. Sometimes it's arguable whether our relationship is open marriage or what,but when Michael's with us,it's cuckoldry. Hubby's a little weird about that word,like I am about some other words and terms,but,"If it walks like a duck" and so on. It is what it is.

My panties will be wet,and I'll have Michael's cum in my belly while we're out and about. Hubby likes that,so all is well.:)

Michael had to go home,but there's a chance he might be back tomorrow and stay until Sunday. I don't see him often enough since we moved.

I'll try to get back to Bonnie. Hubby asked why it was necessary to give her a fictitious name when I used a pet name for her back then. It was "Baby Girl",and if there was a reason why I called her that,I don't remember. Maybe because she was like a little sister? I don't know,but I didn't use it all the time anyway,probably never in Jimmy's presence.

Bonnie was a fantastic kisser! It just came natural for her. Her husband,who had been with her since high school couldn't possibly have had anything to do with it,or even sense enough to appreciate it. I had kissed women before,but not because I was really into doing it. I had only done it in a few swinging situations,and we were putting on a show for the men. I wanted to kiss Bonnie. I loved kissing her,and we kissed every time we got a chance.

I'm not a good judge of time,especially regarding things that happened years ago,but everything that happened with Bonnie progressed slowly for quite a long time,weeks,maybe months. But,when things started happening,it moved right along as I recall. As I told a friend recently,I didn't actually recruit Bonnie for black men. It was only after I realized that's what she wanted that I encouraged her to go through with it and helped her to get it done.

I'm going to get that,"Did you really have to do that?"look,or more for this,but I have to include it to tell this story accurately,so here goes. My hubby's not a bad lover,and his cock's not too small either. In fact,he's probably bigger than an average white guy,and about the same size as an average black man. Notice I said "average" black man. There are plenty of black men whose cocks are far bigger than my hubby's,and they've gotten more pussy from me than he can confirm that I have. Understand? I was probably a size queen at heart from adolescence,and there was a time when I thought my hubby's cock was really big. A lot has happened since then that's changed my perspective,but anyway. lol!

Seriously. Early on,I wanted to arrange for my hubby to fuck Bonnie,and I didn't wait long before I told both of them what I was thinking. I watched each of their expressions as I told them,and I knew it was going to work.

Michael's coming to town and we're going out to dinner. He'll at least be spending tonight with us,and he might be here until Sunday. It's been almost three weeks since we've seen each other,so I know he'll come through the door and take me straight to the bedroom. He takes me over as soon as we're together. It's clear when we go out that I'm with Michael. Sometimes it's arguable whether our relationship is open marriage or what,but when Michael's with us,it's cuckoldry. Hubby's a little weird about that word,like I am about some other words and terms,but,"If it walks like a duck" and so on. It is what it is.

My panties will be wet,and I'll have Michael's cum in my belly while we're out and about. Hubby likes that,so all is well.:)
You two are one sexy fun couple. Thank you for sharing;) M&M

Thank you,and you're welcome:)

When I think about it,I have many stories for anyone who's interested in knowing about someone who's spent much of her time being a total slut. Sometimes finding a way to get them into words that people can read and understand how they actually happened isn't as easy as it seems it should be. Your interest and encouragement helps a lot,and I hope you know how much I appreciate it.

With ******* around constantly and Jimmy on a job that exempted him from the routine duties that require most soldiers to be away overnight occasionally,it was difficult to find more than a few minutes now and then to get Bonnie off with my fingers. During the few rare opportunities I had to get my tongue into her sweet slit,Bonnie's body shook with powerful orgasms. She was incredibly hot,all her passion neglected by her virtually useless husband.

In the meantime,during the time when he was there,my hubby was attentive to Bonnie,obviously attracted to her. It wasn't much or often,but still a help to give Bonnie's ego a much needed boost. She was becoming more relaxed,and it showed in her beautiful smile.

One morning after my hubby had arrived home unexpectedly,as it often was with his coming and going during that time,I had came up with an idea. It wasn't much,but it was another step toward getting Bonnie satisfied by a man,and it would confirm something I thought I knew for sure.

Bonnie and the ******* had come to our place for breakfast,something we did as often as we could. The ******* were at the kitchen table with cereal,doing what ******* do,making it hard to keep everything on top of the table.

My hubby was in the corner of the living room,going through his Army gear,unpacking and doing what he always did,cleaning it all as quickly as possible to be ready to go out again on a moment's notice.

He hadn't asked for help,and never needed any,but I asked Bonnie if she would mind helping him. She took the cue,giving me a knowing look as she went around the corner and into the living room. I peeked to see her walk up to my hubby,press herself against him,and position herself for their long-awaited first kiss. It happened,and that's all they had time for before Bonnie's youngest started yelling for Mommy. Bonnie mouthed a silent "Wow" as we met,she going to the kitchen,and me going to where she had left my hubby standing by the chair. I took my turn doing what I had seen Bonnie do,but took it a step farther,squeezing Hubby's cock through his pants. He was indeed fully erect as I had expected. Bonnie was a kisser. My Baby Girl was Hot! There's no way any normal person could kiss her without becoming aroused. Her husband wasn't normal.

It was still early in our stay in Washington. The contrast between what life had been like in Germany compared to how it was there was depressing in those early months. I was getting enough attention from black men to get my hopes up,but not much more. If Jimmy knew about my history with black men,I still wasn't aware of it at that point. I'm sure Bonnie and I had talked a little about black men,but she didn't become really inquisitive until later.

It's difficult for me to remember the exact time line,but we had been in Washington for what seemed like a long time before anything significant involving black men happened for me. There were some random smiles that told me they either knew something about me,or that we had a subliminal connection,either of which I welcomed. I saw one guy I had been intimate with in Germany,but he was with a woman,so I didn't let on like we knew each other. I was starting to feel desperate. One day on post a smile became a casual introduction and short conversation. I jotted my phone number down on a piece of paper and handed it to him. When he called later that day,I told him that the only way we could get together was if he could come to our apartment after my kid's bedtime. He sounded a little reluctant,but he showed up and spent that night in bed with me. I'm not sure how quickly everything progressed from there,but that was a turning point. Things got better for me from that point on. Sometimes we just have to take a leap of faith,and do our best to make things happen as we want them to happen.

Back