I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

Neither Victor or Curt wanted the other to know he was fucking Lisa. Victor worked days,and Curt worked swing shift at the fire department EMT division. It worked well for Lisa. She was insatiable since the first night with Victor,and she had become more sexually indulgent than ever before.

I don't like clichés or common metaphors. Most of them are more hype than anything. But,Victor hit something deep inside Lisa that changed her. The phrase used in Marine Corps recruiting ads seems most fitting: "The change is forever."
Exactly as it was meant to.

I think I'm almost ready to continue. I know my writing is very amateurish. I've been trying to decide what others might find most interesting,and recall as many details as I can. Thanks for the encouragement.
What the hell is the matter with it? I'm in college studying narrative essays. Trust me. It is college acceptable. Honestly. It is excellent.

Thanks Jan,

Sometimes it's easier than at other times to find the best way to describe things that happen and how it felt. You and a few others have helped encourage me to tell some stories I want to tell,but sometimes have difficulty finding a way to describe in a way that I feel is satisfactorily close to how it felt when it happened.

Sometimes it comes fairly easily for me,and sometimes it doesn't. I would rather keep it to myself than to get it down so wrong that it's not close to how it actually happened. I'll keep trying. Thanks again:)
I concur with Ms. Janis. It is awesome. Really.

I'm afraid it's time for me to bid adieu and thank everybody who's been interested enough in me to want read about me. It might be just a mood thing,and maybe it's temporary. I can't seem to find a way to say what I want to say. It's like I'm having to try really hard,and it's not fun when I'm having to put that much effort into it.

There's not much in life that can compare with good sex. For me,it's virtually necessary that it be with black men. It just is. I've read a considerable volume about other people's experiences in regard to interracial sex. The various perspectives and experiences are all over the place. It's been fun to tell some of mine,and flattering that some people have found me and my life interesting.

Thank you all!
you are, quite simply, my dream wife, come true. thank you so much for sharing.

you are, quite simply, my dream wife, come true. thank you so much for sharing.
That was a while back. I'm OK now. I've just been really busy,partly playing,but also trying to get things done. We had a fire in our home last year,and everything's still a mess in many ways.

I'll be back,telling more of my not-so-secret secrets as soon as I can get a few more loose ends taken care of.

Thank you:)

Thank you! We are perfectly suited for each other. It's remarkable how seemingly small events can sometimes change everything going forward. I was in a total state of rebellion when we met. I had known from the onset of adolescence that I loved sex,but I'd had one failed relationship after another in my teens because of men's jealous and possessive attitudes. I was convinced that all men were like that and that their cocks were the only thing any of them had that I wanted. If we hadn't met when we did,I don't know what might have happened from that point on for me. I suppose I would've gotten over my rebellious phase and accepted that it was me who wasn't "normal". My guess is that I would've ended up accepting an existence with some man with a fucked up attitude who I could tolerate because he had a big dick. That's a depressing thought,but it happens.:(

I was just blowing off steam when I told my hubby how I really felt about men and the whole thing. I thought he would be gone in a flash when I dumped my anger on him. I really liked him from the beginning,but not enough to play the silly game that I knew men expected me to play. I told him the honest truth about how I felt,because I was too pissed to care if I blew him off. He completely knocked me off balance when he agreed with everything I said and told me that he loved my attitude. What? Nobody had ever said that before! The rest,as they say,is history. It's our history,and I know I never would've pushed the limits as I have if I didn't have him encouraging me to go for it. He has always told me to get what I want,that I can and that I should. His encouragement has always been there for me,even when he couldn't be there himself. He's been steadfast in his support for me to this day.:)
Great husband! why can't all men treat their wives with that kind of respect for their desires?

My apologies to everyone for not doing anything on here for so long. Things have been really crazy for us lately. Our life and living situation is still unsettled to say the least,as a result of the fire. Nothing seems to be permanent anymore,which isn't necessarily a bad thing. We've been there and done that before,or possibly better said,been here and done this. Fortunately for us,the Army years prepared us for this. We can do flexible,and I always find ways to be naughty and benefit from my naughtiness,no matter where we are. That's been a constant throughout our time together,and I hope it never changes.

I realize that I've pondered dropping this thread before,and that I've even said that I was going to. That's not my intention now. I just simply haven't had time to devote to it. I want to fill in some gaps from the past that readers here will likely enjoy,and trust me when I say that I'm always trying to have fun that might make something interesting to write about later:)

After I realized how much Bonnie was wanting to feel a black man's cock inside her,I concentrated on helping her to imagine how it would feel. I did my best to describe how much I enjoyed feeling a long,thick black shaft pulsing as it traveled up and down the inside of my spine while I got her off with my fingers. She was getting hotter by he day. She had to be discreet,and she was to a point,but it wasn't long before black guys were picking up on her interest. Most men can tell when we're in heat,and I think black men's antennae are especially keen at picking up on white women who're interested. Ask me how I know. lol!
ohhh nice

Hubby was home and Jimmy had CQ duty,so he wouldn't be around for twenty-four hours. That was always good,but this time was the best up to that time,because we had a plan.

Bonnie was convinced that we could make it happen without Jimmy finding out,and three black guys,all from Jimmy's unit had sworn to secrecy and were anxiously waiting to tend to Bonnie. Tyler would be the first. He was one of my all time favorites,muscular build and exceptionally handsome with a perpetual smile. He was an all-around super guy and blessed with a near foot-long cock that was flawless,worthy of sculpting from my perspective.

We ordered pizza delivered,and the evening was the normal chaos that we were used to when everybody was there. After dinner,Bonnie and I cleaned up while my hubby and Tyler played with the ******* for a while before turning them back over to us for their baths. While they were busy with their bath routine,Tyler called their names from the living room,pretending to be leaving and telling them bye. Instead of leaving,he went into our bedroom and waited,where the TV was already on with the volume turned down low.

Bonnie and I showered together,helping to wash and dry each other in a way that wasn't just pleasant,but also very efficient. We were used to each other and had out routine down pat.

Bonnie's night clothes stayed in her bag,and she wore only a short bathrobe that was mine,and similar to the one I wore,a practice we had started when my hubby started fucking her. My thought was that Bonnie wouldn't be taking clothes home with her that had cum on them. Jimmy wasn't nearly as perceptive as my hubby,but there was never a reason to take unnecessary risks.

After brushing her hair,I kissed her and asked her if she was ready. She smiled and nodded that she was instead of answering me verbally. I whispered,"That's right. Remember to be quiet." I knew from witnessing my hubby fucking Bonnie that she could get loud during sex when it got really good for her. It took effort on her part,and sometimes putting a tongue in her mouth or a hand over it were the only ways to keep her quiet,an absolute necessity with three ******* in the next bedroom. I knew I had to be ready to do either,because she was about to get a cock put into her that would make my hubby's seem small by comparison

Last edited:
Back