I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

That was a tough time for me for several reasons,my own attitude being among them. I still felt cheated for having to leave Germany a year earlier than I had hoped for,and I didn't like that my hubby was away so much more than he was there. But,I had Bonnie counting on me to help get her out of the rut she was in,and I was gradually making some new friends,including a few women for the first time in a long time. I was eventually reunited with two of the men I had known in Germany,and after the first time I was able to turn an interested smile into something more substantial,it got easier to do it again. A little later,time and circumstances were still a challenge,but when the stars were aligned in my favor,finding a sex partner wasn't usually difficult.

Jimmy was upset when he had to return to his regular job and go back on the duty roster,but he was the only one. It was the break that Bonnie and I had been hoping for. When he had to be on duty overnight,Bonnie and the ******* would spend the night with us,giving us our first opportunity to sleep together. We talked about Bonnie spreading her luscious legs for my hubby the first time he was home when they spent the night. Bonnie was eager,but a little nervous. I tried to prepare her by telling her what he was going to do to her while I fingered her pussy to orgasm. I used the same technique a few months later to prepare her for her first black man.

Hubby just said that I'm doing a better job than he could since I took over this blog. I didn't take over this blog. He told me that a lot of people would like to hear about my experiences told from my perspective. It was hard for me to get started,but once I did,it has felt good to do that. He can write anything he wants on here at any time. I don't think he's necessarily right that I've been doing a better job than he was.
you are awesome. i am so loving reading this thread.

George showed up before noon on the second day after my hubby left. Our sessions,which included ANR often lasted for a long time. That was the case on that day,and it was after we were finished and George was ready to leave when he mentioned that another man,a friend of his who we had talked about days earlier would be there later.

It hadn't taken long after my hubby left for the reality of our decision to start to unfold. I was starting to feel that indescribable feeling of excitement and anticipation that I only felt when a situation was gaining momentum. It had reached that point where it was too late to change my mind if I had wanted to.
Amaaaazing.

It was late in the afternoon,and our little one and I hadn't been home for more than a few minutes when my hubby came home unexpectedly,as was normal then. He was his usual self,all hands when the kid wasn't looking,and wanting to know what I had been up to since he'd left. I told him that I hadn't been watching soap operas,but that I would have to catch him up later. I had sensed his exhaustion,so I put together a light meal while he showered,and ushered him to bed after we ate. I didn't mention that Jimmy had CQ duty that night,or that Bonnie and her ******* would be spending the night with us.

Bonnie and made sure the ******* were all asleep before we showered together quietly. I could tell she was a little nervous,but she smiled constantly. I knew she was ready. I was hot with anticipation myself,anxious for Bonnie to know how it felt to reach orgasm with a hard cock inside her. That it would be my hubby's cock inside her and that I was there to share in her experience felt perfect. There was something between us that I can't find words to describe,something really special.

Both naked,we took our positions on either side of my hubby. Knowing that sneaking in on him without waking him wasn't likely,we opted for a sexy surprise. Bonnie took the lead,snuggling against him,then starting on his chest and kissing her way to his lips in the semi-darkness. He immediately realized what was happening,and was ready for Bonnie. He had been wanting to fuck her for weeks,and I found satisfaction in the fact that she was about to take his first load after more than two weeks away.

I could almost feel what Bonnie was feeling. Bonnie loved sex much the same as me,but she was at a level where I had been in my mid-teens. What was happening for her was years overdue.

Their foreplay was abbreviated,consisting only of kissing and groping each other briefly before Bonnie spread her legs for my hubby to mount her missionary. I watched her spread wide,and knew when he reached full penetration. I couldn't resist sliding close enough to feel both their bodies,and I was caught by surprise by the way it felt. Their sexual energy was electrifying. I snuggled close enough to feel every stroke his cock made into Bonnie. I felt when her orgasm began,and I knew it was peaking at the second his semen began spurting into her belly. Hubby groaned,Bonnie moaned,and I giggled all at the same time. We laid there for a long time,my hubby and I on either side of Bonnie,alternately kissing her,feeling her body,and enjoying her being there.

They fucked once more that first night,and from that night on,Bonnie wanted my hubby's cock inside her at every opportunity. Her bending over the vanity in the bathroom for him to fuck her from behind was normal,as it had also become for me with black men. It wasn't optimal,but that's how it was for us then. We had to take it anytime and in any way or place we could get it.

When we left Germany we took almost a full month to visit with family before going to our next post. It was in the west and worlds apart from what the environment had been in Germany. Most things couldn't have been more different,but the weather was often similar,a lot of gray days.

Every post in the Army had organized events and support groups to help families get settled into new posts. I had all but ignored them in the past,choosing to find my own way around instead. Having a kid and needing to get going on my education,which I was already behind on,made it more appealing for me to go the way of getting as much help as I could get. I started meeting wives who were near my age and found common ground with several of them early on. That was very satisfying for me. It had seemed that I had difficulty connecting with other girls and women since I was in my mid-teens. I had casual female friends,but I never got really close to women. All of my closest friends were men,and virtually all black men. It was common for me to say I'm sticking with the men because women can't do anything for me. Having a kid made me start singing a different tune. I needed help. We all needed help,and we got help from each other. In a few months time I was surrounded by my sisters. All but two of us were married and only one of the wives was childless. We helped each other with *******,school work,husband problems,everything. We covered for each other to get sex and sometimes set each other up to get laid. Sometimes we were bad,bad,bad:devil:

One of the wives had recognized me from seeing me in Germany. We never met in Germany. She left Germany before I did,but not before hearing some of the rumors about me and black men. She wanted to be fucked by a black man more than any other woman I've ever known,but her husband was extremely jealous,possessive,and I suspected potentially abusive. She denied that he had ever been physically abusive,and I never saw evidence that he had,but I was sure in my mind that he was capable of it. Here I go with the fictitious name again. I'll call her Dawn. She and I became very close. She seemed very meek outwardly,which led most people to underestimate her,including her husband. She was very witty and cunning. She helped to get me set up with black men who she really wanted to fuck. Then afterward,she would ask me to describe how they fucked me while she got herself off with her fingers.:) It was a win,win situation for both of us,and it happened at least partly as a result of the gossip that went on about me in Germany. Ha Ha Ha!
wow, can't wait to read further here. I hope like hell you got her filled up with black cock. now, I read on :)

I should point out that the discussion with Dawn happened relatively early in our time out west. It was before our group was completely together. Nothing happened as a result of that conversation for several months. Things often moved slowly there for one reason or another. Dawn had put the idea on the table,although somewhat indirectly. There were several black guys in Peter's unit who she would have liked to fuck if she could. She couldn't,but I could.
This is great reading. best erotica ever, and it's TRUE! Thank you for sharing your hotness.

There were multiple reasons why those last months in Germany was such a sex-centric time for me. The rumors that already had me wilder than I really was. The flirting and teasing I had been doing in the previous months,trying to make men come on to me. Then,my hubby's straight forward invitation to dozens of men,removing any doubt that might have been left and making me available for sex. In retrospect,things had been setting up and building toward that end for some time. When it got started it happened all at once,literally overnight. It seemed that all the black men who had only wanted to watch me from a distance one day were determined to fuck my eyeballs out the next day. It was a dramatic and welcome change for me. In a sense,it did have some of that feeling of being out of control and overwhelmed that I had felt in the early days at Curt's,but there were a couple of significant differences. I was seven years older and experienced enough to fully appreciate and make the most of the situation. I didn't know it at the time,but my hubby was communicating with some of those guys more than I realized and coordinating part of what was happening.

I've probably mentioned before that I'm kind of obsessed with cum. I like having a lot of it inside me. I'm not that wild about getting it on my body in large quantities,so I'm usually not terribly messy unless my hubby's present. When I'm alone with men,I usually manage to get most of it inside me,either in my pussy or by swallowing it. My hubby likes visuals. When he's around,I purposely get messy. I let cum run down my legs,and I pretend I can't swallow all of it sometimes,so it runs down my chin and onto my tits. There was a lot of that sort of thing going on in Germany. It's not like faking orgasms or being deceitful. He knows I'm doing it for him when I do things like that. It doesn't affect the sex at all. It's just a way of adding something for him to enjoy.
i love that you swallow. what i wouldnt give to have been a fly on the wall, watching you get pumped full of come.

Last edited:
It wasn't long before Bonnie,(and yes,she's the same person I called Dawn earlier)was wanting to try black sex too,but it seemed like it took quite a long time for anything to happen.

There was a lot happening at the same time,or in a short period of time. I was getting used to being there,getting my footing so to speak,and getting lucky more often. Then,I found out that part of the reason I was becoming more "popular" with black men was because Bonnie's husband had been telling every black man he knew that I was easy,and that I only put out for black men. I had mixed feelings about it. It was true,of course,and couldn't do anything but help me,but it was still too much help from someone I didn't want to owe favors.

After my hubby put the word out that I was available to all those black guys in Germany I didn't have to worry about getting enough sex anymore. I had men in my apartment every day and night. They were all patient when I was having to feed and take care of my baby. I made sure they knew that I appreciated their patience and that I wouldn't keep them waiting any longer than I had to. I enjoyed them watching me and I would give them peek shows sometimes while we were waiting for my baby to fall asleep. There were guys who liked to kiss me and feel me up while I was nursing my baby.

The weather was bad during much of that time. I wasn't outside much,but when I did have to go to the commissary or run errands,I would always see men who fucked me. I doubt that I can explain how that made me feel. It was a turn on for me,but I don't think most women would feel like I do about it. Some would,but I think I'm in a minority. The freedom to be a whore is a special kind of freedom. It's very enjoyable for me. That time in Germany and before that,when we lived beside Curt were the only times I've had that totally unrestricted freedom to be a whore. Other than those two periods,I've always had family,business,and social considerations that made it necessary for me to either be discreet to one degree or another,or refrain from any extra-marital sex at all. I've really enjoyed going all out and spreading my legs for black men as much as possible during the times when I've had total freedom to do it as much as I wanted to. It was always in my mind then that it couldn't be like that full-time forever. Priorities change as we go through life. We gotta do what we gotta do. That's why I went for it while I could,and I have no regrets that I did. Life got a lot more complicated later on.
you are as dream wife, come true. How lucky your husband is.

you are as dream wife, come true. How lucky your husband is.
Thanks! My hubby agrees. There's another side to consider. While such tolerant and appreciative men seem to occupy this site,they're not everywhere in large numbers. That makes me pretty lucky too:)

An average day right now isn't what I would like it to be. I'm at a bit of a disadvantage because of some recent events. It's temporary. We'll get some things resolved,and I'll be in a better situation soon.

How many men would you have in a normal for you day?
During my most active times,in Georgia and again in Germany,on an average or normal day,three to five,maybe six. On weekends and some other special occasions,more than a dozen sometimes. That was a long time ago,and I haven't come close to that anytime lately. That's the dozen or more. Five or six isn't often either,but it has happened recently. One is a good day if it's the right one,and two's usually fantastic!

Tyler was the first to tell me that he had first been compelled to approach me because Jimmy had told him that I was wild about black men. That prompted me to question others who said basically the same thing. Having had my hubby spend considerable time and effort to convince me that I could benefit from gossip,I immediately acknowledged that the result of what Jimmy had done had the same positive effect for me. But why was he doing it? Why would he care if I got laid or not,or by whom? I've never learned the answer.

When I asked Bonnie about it,she wasn't surprised. She said that he had asked her what she knew about my interest in black men,and that she had successfully brushed him off,saying that we really never talked about men or sex. That was completely opposite from reality,because we talked about men and sex more than anything else. Bonnie said that he was just nosey. She was always willing to give him a pass on virtually everything,so that wasn't surprising.

Somewhere in the middle of all that was happening in the latter half of our first year in Washington,Bonnie was getting the hots for black sex too. Things were going pretty good for me. I always had more to do than I could get done,but I was getting a fair amount of much needed attention from a few black men. I sneaked overnighters when I could,but relied mostly on quickies. Bonnie often helped me,watching the ******* and just generally looking out for me. My hubby and Bonnie were fucking at every opportunity when he was home,but that wasn't much. Bonnie went from asking casual questions about black men to asking questions about details,much like I was used to my hubby asking. Then,she started pointing out hot black guys when we were out and on post,eventually introducing me to more than one who she knew from company family events. I knew that she was hot for those guys herself,and I told her so. She didn't deny it,but said that I could actually do it,but she couldn't. She asked if I would,and I said of course I would,and that she could too. I argued that she could fuck someone else as easily as she could fuck my hubby. Her answer was that me always being there removed any suspicion that might otherwise be possible,and that she knew my hubby would never talk. What if she had sex with one of those guys and he talked? She had a valid point.

As I've mentioned before, you're an amazing story teller and have a way of keeping all of us readers attention for more,..
Thanks Jan,

Sometimes it's easier than at other times to find the best way to describe things that happen and how it felt. You and a few others have helped encourage me to tell some stories I want to tell,but sometimes have difficulty finding a way to describe in a way that I feel is satisfactorily close to how it felt when it happened.

Sometimes it comes fairly easily for me,and sometimes it doesn't. I would rather keep it to myself than to get it down so wrong that it's not close to how it actually happened. I'll keep trying. Thanks again:)

After I realized how much Bonnie was wanting to feel a black man's cock inside her,I concentrated on helping her to imagine how it would feel. I did my best to describe how much I enjoyed feeling a long,thick black shaft pulsing as it traveled up and down the inside of my spine while I got her off with my fingers. She was getting hotter by he day. She had to be discreet,and she was to a point,but it wasn't long before black guys were picking up on her interest. Most men can tell when we're in heat,and I think black men's antennae are especially keen at picking up on white women who're interested. Ask me how I know. lol!

Back