I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

As I watched Lisa loving Michael's cock,I thought that it's thickness was going to make her groan. She's moderately vocal. She's not a screamer,but she's not quiet while having a hard cock put to her either,especially one of such size.

I saw Michael spin her body upright on the bed,raising himself high enough above her to allow her to position herself and spread her legs for him. She reached around each of her hips,using both hands to spread her pussy wide for his entry,as Michael held back the foreskin and guided his cock into her. She was very wet. Despite it's size,Michael's cock slipped into her pussy quickly. As soon as it was inside her,Lisa moved her hands to Michael's shoulders,raised her legs higher onto his sides near his waist and pressed her feet tightly to his thighs,just below his buttocks. I heard a half gasp/half moan sound of pure pleasure as Michael pushed completely inside her.

Michael took a few minutes to reach his stride,and I assumed to let Lisa get adjusted to his cock before he really started pounding her. That was the fourth time they've fucked,but the first time I've watched them. Being as familiar with Lisa as I am,I could've told by the way she moved and reacted that they've fucked before,if I hadn't already known. Michael wasn't *******,but he certainly wasn't being gentle with her. He was going all the way into her each time with most of his weight behind his thrusts,occasionally stopping to press hard into her. I could see his huge balls pressed hard against her ass,and hear her low groans each time she felt his entire cock filling her female cavity and pushing deep up into her belly. Her legs would leave Michael's sides each time he pressed hard into her,instinctively spreading as wide as she could,her feet dangling in complete submission.

I don't know if other husbands will agree with me or not,but I'm emotionally conflicted every time I see Lisa being fucked like that. It doesn't matter how many times I've seen it happen or how much I want it for her. It's still just a little hard to watch.

I saw Lisa have several orgasms as Michael fucked her in missionary. I though he was going to cum more than once too,but he's obviously very much in control. He rolled Lisa onto her stomach,placing a pillow under her to keep her ass lifted,and drilled her hard from behind. She got loud then. She grasped handfuls of the sheets,desperately tugging at them to support herself as Michael pounded into her hard from behind. I could see the distorted expression on her face from the left side. Her entire body was soaked with sweat,including her hair. Her carefully applied mascara was a dark smear around both her eyes,and drool ran from her mouth. I could hear the wet,slapping sounds of Michaels groin hitting her ass in a rapid rhythm. I couldn't see the penetration at that angle,but Lisa's expression was evidence of the churning that was going on inside her.

Eventually,Michael raised up off her,pulled the pillow from beneath her,and rolled her over onto her back. He mounted her in missionary again and slowed his pace dramatically,deepfucking her in virtual slow-motion. When I saw that,I knew it wouldn't be long before Lisa would be having a crazy,mind-blowing orgasm. Michael is apparently very adept sexually,and has already gotten to know exactly what it takes to make Lisa cum so hard that she's just finished. A few minutes later,my thought was confirmed. I saw Lisa's toes curl tightly as I watched Michael's balls slowly following his thick cock into Lisa all the way,then pulling back slowly until only the tip stayed inside,then repeating the motion again and again.

Michael's pace suddenly quickened as he got close to cumming. I saw Lisa's head go backward,hard against a pillow as she started cumming. I heard her let out a short shriek,then go comepletely silent,her whole body shaking. That was the final trigger for Michael. I heard him groan as I saw him starting his deep delivery into Lisa. He pushed hard into her a few more times at the end,planting his creamy seed deep inside her. He came in such a huge amount that by the time he was finished,more had already been ****** out and onto her and the bed below than could possibly remain inside her for shortage of capacity.

Michael fell onto the bed beside Lisa for a few silent minutes before getting up to get dressed. I heard Lisa ask him if he would mind letting himself out. He chuckled quietly and said: "Not at all." Lisa replied:"I just want to lay here for a while." Michael asked when he could see her again,and Lisa replied: "Just call me."

Lisa's pussy is incredibly wet this morning. I've been teasing her about Michael filling her pussy so full of cum yesterday that she's still dripping with his cum today. She insists that it's all her own juices today,and that she's ready for more. I reminded her that she seemed to be under pressure and looked like she had all she could handle. She said that might have been true for that moment,but that was yesterday!

Neither of Lisa's young studs came through for her today,so I had to take of her personally,twice.

I'm not in competition with her young black studs. She said that sex with them and sex with me is two entirely different things. Enough said. No need to elaborate on that.

Neither of Lisa's young studs came through for her today,so I had to take of her personally,twice.

I'm not in competition with her young black studs. She said that sex with them and sex with me is two entirely different things. Enough said. No need to elaborate on that.
Her love takes her sexually to another place with you....

Will has already cum and gone this morning,and Lisa's hoping Michael will call soon. I know a visit from both of them on the same day will have Lisa on cloud #9. She might not be able to walk straight afterward,but she won't care.

I love being an invisible man at home,but I have some things to do outside that can't wait much longer. I hope Michael comes for Lisa soon.

Ladies and gentlemen,friends. I have been critiqued six ways to Sunday on the posts I've written here. For the most part,my dear wife,the subject of all that I've written,and the person who matters most in all of my endeavors,is pleased with what I've written here.

However,there are some details in my description of her that I need to correct.

In my first several posts,I described her as a small,pretty brunette,and I once called her borderline petite,a term I learned from her. She never found clothes in petite sizes,because she wasn't quite small enough to be petite,but the next size up was often too big.

She was happy with all of that. She's not happy that I described her as being "almost skinny".

She first thought that I hadn't mentioned her tits,then she noticed that I had,and that I had said she had "pert tits".

Her words: "Almost skinny sounds like almost a toothpick. I've never been close to being a toothpick. I am,or I was at the small end of average,but I've never been a toothpick."

When I described her tits as "pert tits",I meant that they were self-supporting,jutting outward,prominent.

Her words: "Pert tits are A cups or B cups at the biggest. C cups wouldn't be considered pert tits,let alone D cups." "I haven't had pert tits since I was twelve years old."

Can I start all over again?

When I met Lisa,she was eighteen. She was,and she still is,a small,pretty brunette. She wore short cutoffs that barely covered her firm,shapely ass. She was bra-less,her ample D cups on display under a thin Indian blouse. She was "man bait".

I got the term "man bait" approved before I used it. When I asked if I could call her "man bait",she smiled.

Her words: "Yeah,I'm good with that." "I like it:)"

Another point that Lisa made is that I didn't write enough about her first years with black men. She says that there's so much there that was so incredibly amazing for her,that it was a "charmed" time for her that almost seems like it was a dream when she remembers it now. She says that she knew that she was having a wonderful time then,but that in her youthful mind,she didn't have the appreciation for it that she does in retrospect.

One reason why I didn't write more about that time is that I was gone for most of it. I was home for only short periods of time during that period. I guess I saw a lot sometimes when I was home,but there was much more that I didn't see. Lisa told me most of the details when I would get home then,but it was a long time ago. She's been filling in a lot of the gaps for me lately,and I'm going to try to write about some of it when I feel confident that I can do it satisfactorily.

"Think about how I felt,being so out-numbered and being treated so special all the time. I was almost naked most of the time,and completely naked sometimes. Some guys would bring their wives or girlfriends to parties there,but not often. Most of the time it was just me and several men,seven to nine maybe on average,a few more or less sometimes."

"There were three or four guys out of all of them who would always insist on taking all my clothes off,nomatter how little I was wearing to begin with. I didn't mind,except a few times when I was worried about somebody showing up with a wife or girlfriend. That would've embarrassed me,but being naked with all the men there felt good. I remember being very flattered one day when I heard one guy say to another: "Lisa's like a mermaid,but not, She's all there."

"I remember being down to only a couple of pairs of panties to wear once,because the guys were taking my panties for souvenirs. When I complained,they all started buying panties for me,really nice,sexy ones. It wasn't long until I had more panties than I needed,two drawers full:)"

Last edited:
Hubby here. Enjoying the story. Say "thanks" to Lisa for letting you share.
So, Lisa, a photo? I understand if you want you face concealed.

Another point that Lisa made is that I didn't write enough about her first years with black men. She says that there's so much there that was so incredibly amazing for her,that it was a "charmed" time for her that almost seems like it was a dream when she remembers it now. She says that she knew that she was having a wonderful time then,but that in her youthful mind,she didn't have the appreciation for it that she does in retrospect.

One reason why I didn't write more about that time is that I was gone for most of it. I was home for only short periods of time during that period. I guess I saw a lot sometimes when I was home,but there was much more that I didn't see. Lisa told me most of the details when I would get home then,but it was a long time ago. She's been filling in a lot of the gaps for me lately,and I'm going to try to write about some of it when I feel confident that I can do it satisfactorily.

"Think about how I felt,being so out-numbered and being treated so special all the time. I was almost naked most of the time,and completely naked sometimes. Some guys would bring their wives or girlfriends to parties there,but not often. Most of the time it was just me and several men,seven to nine maybe on average,a few more or less sometimes."

"There were three or four guys out of all of them who would always insist on taking all my clothes off,nomatter how little I was wearing to begin with. I didn't mind,except a few times when I was worried about somebody showing up with a wife or girlfriend. That would've embarrassed me,but being naked with all the men there felt good. I remember being very flattered one day when I heard one guy say to another: "Lisa's like a mermaid,but not, She's all there."

"I remember being down to only a couple of pairs of panties to wear once,because the guys were taking my panties for souvenirs. When I complained,they all started buying panties for me,really nice,sexy ones. It wasn't long until I had more panties than I needed,two drawers full:)"

I just threw this out there minutes after she said this to me,in as close to her words as I could. I realize that it's all bits and pieces,and not a very coherent way of telling a story,but if I wait until I think I can do it in a professional way,I'll never get it told.

Hubby here. Enjoying the story. Say "thanks" to Lisa for letting you share.
So, Lisa, a photo? I understand if you want you face concealed.
Lisa said:"Thanks to you and everybody who's interested in her story." She's not too keen on the idea of posting her pic. She thinks her story is unusual,but that her pic would be much the same as many others anyway.

I can't believe I'm out of bed this early,thinking about how to proceed with what I've started.

I keep thinking that descriptions of things that Lisa has done and had done to her,actual sex is what's most interesting to most people.

We talked about the past a lot yesterday,her early days with black men in particular. I think that to understand how things progressed through the years,anyone has to be familiar with Lisa's perspective.

I keep going over things she said in my mind,mostly what she said yesterday,although I've heard similar words from her before on most of it. Just a few quotes from Lisa will probably define her more accurately than I've been able to do so far.

"It was all just happenstance in the beginning. You were off doing your training. I didn't know anybody there. The thing happened with Victor. I needed that. I was really horny. I needed a cock in in me really badly,and Victor was the only man there to give it to me. His being much older than me didn't matter to me. It was a big deal for him at first,but he got over it.

Then,when Curt got there,things started moving very fast. I think it happens like that often when we're young. At first,it was just a couple of guys,then another and another. I started dancing for those guys early on,and it was great! They were complimenting me all the time. My ego was blown up like one of those big hot air balloons. I did OK with boys in school and with men when I was older,but I was never the center of attention for a bunch of guys like I was then. I was enjoying every minute of it. They were doing whatever they wanted to me,and I wasn't about to stop them. Why would I? It was wonderful! I guess it got really crazy,and fast. It wasn't exactly like line-ups or gangbangs,but sometimes it wasn't far from that. They were coming at me fast and frequently. I'm not sure what I thought then. I know that I didn't realize it would be life-changing."

Someone suggested that it would be good to hear some things from Lisa's perspective. I agree,and I suggested to her that she write about some of her experiences herself.

She doesn't want to write. She suggested that I keep writing,and she'll help as much as she can by refreshing my memory of things,and possibly telling me some things I haven't heard before. Now,I'm really interested in hearing what she has to say!

She said again that her perspective about certain things can vary some,according to what her mood is at the time. I know that. She just wants anyone who reads what she says when I'm quoting her to know that she's not being dishonest or disingenuous if she sees something in a different way at different times.

Some things she said yesterday about her early times with black men:

"Victor and his enormous cock blew my mind! I think I was already a few degrees hotter than average. I know you think my experience with Victor turned my heat up even more,and you're probably right. But,I'm sure I didn't think that Victor's cock validated the huge hung black man stereotypes. Sure,I had heard all that before. I just didn't take it too seriously or make much of it. I think I make more of the size thing now that I have the experience I have and I know what's out there than I did then. I believed very little that anybody said back then. I had to find out everything on my own.I didn't expect that every black man after Victor would be hung like he was. If I had,I would've been disappointed,because it was a long time after that before I got another cock anywhere close to as big as his."

"I know I'm risking some people thinking I'm really slow to catch on by saying this,but it was a while before I really thought much about the fact that every guy who was fucking me was black. I don't know why,but it's the truth. I'm sure I saw it as coincidental that our neighbors were black men. When it finally dawned on me that black men were fucking me every day,and that black men would be fucking me every day for the foreseeable future,it became a huge turn on for me."

Lisa,a little while ago:

"OMG! I was wondering if you wrote that yet. I know you had to put it out there if your tell all is going to be realistic. I just wish there was a way to put it out there without making me sound so F ing dense,so dumb."

"Of course I knew all those guys were black. I have 20/20 vision. I just didn't think about it in the black/white context for a long time. I honestly don't know why I didn't. I just wasn't thinking about it in that way. I wish I had an explanation why I wasn't,but I don't. I just don't know. I've wondered why everything happened the way it did,and I haven't found a good answer. I can explain what happened,and how it happened. I just can't explain why it happened the way it did,because I don't understand it myself."

"I've heard stories of white women getting black sex once and dramatic changes happening immediately. My experience wasn't anything like that. I had sex with a couple of your Army buddies who were black. It was good,but not dramatic,and certainly not life-changing. Then Victor. That WAS dramatic,and I didn't realize it then,but I'm sure now that it was indeed life-changing. If I had been asked immediately after my experience with Victor,whether or not his being black was a factor in our sex,or his ability to take me into orgasmic orbit,I think my answer would've been no. Now,I think it was. This is part theory and part intuition. I'm not a shrink,but I know myself better than anybody does. I think something was going on in my sub-conscience,and that it started when I was with Victor. When Curt came home,and after we had our little spat,it was easy to fall right in there and spread'em for him. Yes,he was black. He also had dark brown eyes,was a little over six feet tall,weighed maybe 210,and he lived in the apartment next door. That last piece of information about Curt was the most important. He lived next door. He was there! I don't remember even thinking about him being black. Then,Victor left,and more guys started coming around partying. They were all black,and in a short period of time,every one of them were fucking me. Good? FANTASTIC! Maybe I'm the slowest,dimmest,dizziest chic on the planet,but I still wasn't giving any consideration to the fact that all those guys were black. I'm embarrassed to admit this,but it went on like that for at least a couple of weeks after everything got really heated. They were fucking me senseless,and I was loving it! I still wasn't thinking about the fact that they were black."

"I can't say that my progression was really gradual. It took weeks,maybe closer to two months for it to happen,but when the reality of everything that was happening really became clear to me,it was sudden. That realization happened late on a weekday morning when I was alone,and it was very dramatic for me. In a few minutes time,almost everything changed about the way I viewed my situation,and the young men who were fucking me. I immediately started noticing the difference in the color of our skin when they touched me. That was the start of the almost insanely powerful attraction I've had for black men since then. Everything about them being black was a huge turn on for me. It was like another explosion in my libido. I couldn't get enough. On the pretense of modesty,I'll say I was getting sex more than once every day,with more than one man. If I was alone for more than an hour,I was still getting myself off too. I mean pussy drooling,cumming down my leg orgasms,just thinking about what was happening to me!"

"I've wondered for years about why it all happened like it did. It was like I just didn't have any real comprehension of what was happening for a long time,and then suddenly it was all clear to me,just like flipping a light switch on in my head. I don't think I'm really as dumb as that all makes me sound. I hope I'm not."

I might have missed a word here or there,but that's very close to what Lisa said earlier today.

I missed all of that.

Lisa's third month was passing quickly when I got home. She was well-adjusted and happy as I had ever seen her. In fact,she was ecstatic! I can still remember her excitement and her expression as she explained the situation to me. Her eyebrows were raised and she was all smiles as she said: "as much as I want,...every day,.....and they're all black!"

Lisa was more than a little embarrassed to recall and have told that she was up to her squeezable D-cups in sex with several black guys for some time before she acknowledged the IR aspect of what was happening.

Knowing Lisa as I do,it doesn't seem that unusual to me,nor do I think she should be embarrassed by it. She's certainly not dumb,dense,or slow to catch on to anything. She just doesn't think with the crowd,or accept conventional wisdom as fact. Her thought process isn't,and never was that of the average woman. She's different,and I think smarter than average.

Lisa was just 19 years old when we moved into that apartment complex,and still 19 when Victor fucked her for the first time. Curt came home just before her 20th birthday. She was barely 20 years old when the partying and the serious recreational sex got going.

There's another angle to be considered about the situation Lisa was presented with then. I've thought about it many times,and it has always made me proud of her. I've told her that before. She just never really understood what I meant until I got the right opportunity to make the contrast between how she reacted,and how I suspect most other 20-year-old women might have reacted. I think she feels better now.

I asked Lisa yesterday if she ever felt nervous or intimidated with any of those young men. She said that she was nervous with Victor at first,because she had never tried to seduce a man who was trying to resist. She felt clumsy and awkward trying to do it.

OK,I understand that,but it wasn't exactly about the point I was trying to make.

I asked her: After Victor,................Curt,then the others who followed. First one,then two,three,four,and so on.
They started coming at you pretty fast,didn't they? "Yes" Were you ever nervous,or intimidated by them,or by the situation you were in. (She was totally confused by my question) "Why?.....Why would I have been nervous or intimidated?" Her reaction,her confusion,and her answer to that question makes my point! You weren't at all nervous or intimidated that one young black stud after another was going at your bod,considering all the stereotypes you had heard about black men? "OMG! It wasn't like I had never seen a black guy before,or even like I hadn't fucked a black guy before. It had only been a few weeks since Victor,like that should make a difference. I guess I just don't understand what you're getting at. I don't understand why you're asking me about being intimidated. It doesn't make sense."

Did you think about the size thing? (she blushed a little as she though about her answer) "Well,if I did,I wasn't intimidated. I don't think that I thought any of them could be bigger than Victor. I took his. If I thought about size,I was hoping some of them would be big,and that would good. Some of them were big,and it was good! (laughing that sexy laugh as she said that)

I think I finally got my point across to Lisa,one reason why I think she's so special,and why I've always been so proud of her.

Lisa was embarrassed because she thinks most women would have at least realized the IR angle from day one. That might be true. But,.....How many 20-year-old women are there who wouldn't be nervous or intimidated,being out-numbered like that? And,...wouldn't the IR aspect of the situation rattle most 20-year-old white women just a little more?

It's anybody's guess as to how most would react,and I doubt if any two of their reactions would be exactly the same. I don't think a big percentage of them would take advantage of the situation to the extent that Lisa did,making the absolute most of it every day,and never have any anxiety,nervousness or reluctance at all. She was full-throttle,and she never looked back until the time came when we had to move on.

Lisa was technically and legally an adult when we arrived there. Although she was a young woman,she still had quite a lot of girl naivety about her. She made her final transition to maturity while she was there,in the company of those young black men.

Lisa was fighting back tears when we left,almost four years from the time we got there. Her words as we drove away: "I miss it already. I'll always miss the time I spent here,but life goes on"

I'll be trying to write more about some of the details of that time soon.

Last edited:
A vision inevitably keeps flashing through my mind lately as Lisa talks about those years is how Lisa was then. She was dangerous! When I used that word,she leaned forward for an explanation,like WTFRU talking about?

She was a scoop or two short of 120 pounds,and 10% of that was tits. They were never concealed unless it was really cold,and if it was just a little hot,a flat,bare belly,and peek-a-boo ass cheeks weren't out of the ordinary either. She didn't see any sense in saying no to a hard cock,and often approached sex as if it were a contact sport. Ball drainer extraordinaire.

Of course,I didn't see her as being dangerous then. I was young too. Younger people aren't likely to get my point,but any old dogs who read this will understand. Such a package can hurt you,or make you hurt yourself.;)

Curt was in his late 20's,a recently discharged combat medic,with three enlistments behind him. He worked as a paramedic at the fire department. He was the only person who actually lived in the apartment next door for the entire time we lived there. After Victor moved out,Curt always had a roomie,but they constantly rotated,depending on who came up with the rent money. It was always hard to tell who his real roomie was,because a few of the crew were always hanging out. There were a few NCO's and vets in their mid to upper 20's around sometimes,but most of the guys were active duty soldiers in their early 20's. It was much like an exclusive club,except that it was informal. Nobody ever just showed up there to hang out. You had to be brought there by someone,and that person was responsible for you until you proved that you belonged there. There were no written rules. If you were the kind of person who needed for someone to explain the rules to you,you probably didn't belong there. Curt was the eldest,it was his place,and he ruled the roost. He was cool,and very easy-going. He also had a reputation of being a little crazy if he was crossed. He knew every detail of the human anatomy,and was very skilled with a scalpel. Curt was a man you always wanted on your side.

Military pay was meager back then,especially for the lower enlisted ranks. If you hit the bars much in the first few days after payday,you were broke as hell until the next payday. Guys who really knew how to party,and make their beer money stretch to the next payday pooled their money for beer,wine,*******,or a bag,hung out and partied in groups.(It was before the wide spread testing started. Smoking some mom nature was the norm.) There are always those cliques that formed in the barracks,on post and around town. That's how it was at Curt's apartment.

That was Lisa's environment,and she undoubtedly influenced it with her presence.

There was an octagon table in the livingroom. It was like a coffee table. Maybe it was a coffee table,but it was bigger than most. It was closed in on six sides,and had doors on the other two. It was stuffed full of porn mags of all kinds,from mild to wild.

That table was beaten up badly,especially on top. I saw Lisa dance on it a few times,but I didn't know the story behind that table until yesterday. There had been another table there. It was more like a regular coffee table. Lisa was always dancing a lot. Even when she was just walking,she was dancing if there was a song on that she liked. Somebody lifted her up onto that other table,so she could dance. The table broke,and she fell,but she wasn't hurt. A short time later,one of the guys found that big octagon table,bought it,and brought it there for Lisa to dance on. Curt had an elaborate light system connected to his stereo,so if the rest of the lights were off,it looked like Lisa was on a real stage. She didn't have a pole to swing around on,but she constantly got offers from guys to let her dance on their poles,and she did.

Back