I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

She doesn't know I'm writing this,and I'm not sure how she'll feel about it when I tell her,and I will.
I'm sorry,but pics are out of the question. She's in her 50's now. She's put on a few pounds,but not a lot. She's aged well.
There's nothing about how she looks that would give anybody clues about her sex life. She's a very normal-looking 50+ woman with a pleasant smile,and maybe a hint of mischief,but not enough to give away her secrets.

Thanks for your interest. I've been wanting to tell part of her story for a long time,but I need to be careful.

The need for anonymity is understood, but if you have any pictures that don't show her face or anything personally identifiable, you might consider posting them. They would certainly be welcomed.

Judging by most of the other posts I've read on BTW,I'm not sure if a lot of people on here will be interested in our experience,but I'll continue to try to describe some highlights for those who might be interested,however few they may be. ....

It excited me,(still does),and I was proud of the way she handled herself,and could handle all the cock that came to her. She was my wife,and everybody's girlfriend. Those were the days!
There have been many hot and exciting times since then,including her recent adventures with several men who're all much younger than her,but those early years were special,because they were the foundation for everything.

I'm sure many people are enjoying reading about your wife's adventures and are hoping to see more detail, although it is understandable that you can't be more descriptive as you weren't actually present during her earlier experiences.

I'm sure I will enjoy reading about her later experiences, especially those with younger men and those that you got to witness.
Thanks for posting this far and please continue.

I'm sure many people are enjoying reading about your wife's adventures and are hoping to see more detail, although it is understandable that you can't be more descriptive as you weren't actually present during her earlier experiences.

I'm sure I will enjoy reading about her later experiences, especially those with younger men and those that you got to witness.
Thanks for posting this far and please continue.
I think I'm almost ready to continue. I know my writing is very amateurish. I've been trying to decide what others might find most interesting,and recall as many details as I can. Thanks for the encouragement.

Thanks. I'll try to continue.
It was years later before Lisa and I realized how momentous those years were for us. I had a big attraction for the "bad girl" type. Lisa looked like the type when we met,hippy dresses,short shorts,skimpy tops,always bra-less,"T and A" always on display.

In reality,she was a very sweet,down-to-earth,passive and passionate young woman,who was capable of being very naughty,but never really aggressive. The situation with Victor completely changed her. She happened into a situation where she had to be aggressive if she was to get what she wanted. Victor would've never made a move on her. He would've kept looking,lusting,fantasizing,but he would've never made a move on a married woman who was less than half his age. Lisa did what she had to do to get Victor to fuck her,and coincidentally got a fucking that took her to a different level.

From that point on,Lisa was more aggressive. When she wanted something,or somebody,she would go for it. Victor's being a black man had seemed irrelevant to both of us at first. Soon after her experience with Victor,more black men came into her life,and all of them showed a strong positive reaction to her. However coincidental it might have been,it didn't go unnoticed by Lisa. It made a big impression on her,and had an impact that has lasted for 30+ years. We didn't have a real conversation for almost three months. I always had to assume that someone was listening to all my phone conversations,and they almost certainly were. In our first conversation after I got home,I remember an ecstatic Lisa saying,:"These guys are horny as hell! And they like me more than anybody ever has,except maybe you:)"

It was years later before Lisa and I realized how momentous those years were for us. I had a big attraction for the "bad girl" type. Lisa looked like the type when we met,hippy dresses,short shorts,skimpy tops,always bra-less,"T and A" always on display.

In reality,she was a very sweet,down-to-earth,passive and passionate young woman,who was capable of being very naughty,but never really aggressive. The situation with Victor completely changed her. She happened into a situation where she had to be aggressive if she was to get what she wanted. Victor would've never made a move on her. He would've kept looking,lusting,fantasizing,but he would've never made a move on a married woman who was less than half his age. Lisa did what she had to do to get Victor to fuck her,and coincidentally got a fucking that took her to a different level.

From that point on,Lisa was more aggressive. When she wanted something,or somebody,she would go for it. Victor's being a black man had seemed irrelevant to both of us at first. Soon after her experience with Victor,more black men came into her life,and all of them showed a strong positive reaction to her. However coincidental it might have been,it didn't go unnoticed by Lisa. It made a big impression on her,and had an impact that has lasted for 30+ years. We didn't have a real conversation for almost three months. I always had to assume that someone was listening to all my phone conversations,and they almost certainly were. In our first conversation after I got home,I remember an ecstatic Lisa saying,:"These guys are horny as hell! And they like me more than anybody ever has,except maybe you:)"

There may be some reading this who know exactly what I mean when I say that there are many misguided perceptions of what the Army's badass schools are like,and the condition a person might be in upon graduation from those schools. In my case,I'd had an accident two or three days before graduating. It was relatively minor(anything short of losing a limb is minor enough that you're going to finish. Starting over from the beginning isn't an option to consider). I looked like I'd been on the losing side of a bar room brawl. I got home on a weekday. I think it was Tuesday. I had to go into post for formations(head count,duty call)during the week,but I was virtually free for almost a full week. Being back into the free world was surreal for me. I was proud of Lisa. I always had been,and I could've been perfectly happy for eternity with her being the way she was when I had last seen her. She was much sexier,and much more aggressive than when I had last seen her. I was already dazed by the contrast of the previous months,and my private life,as I had remembered it. Three months is a long time under some conditions and circumstances,and it had been an equally transitional for Lisa,but in a much different way. I had my badass credentials. From that time forward,everybody in the Army would recognize that I was a bonafide badass,and I was committed to spending the next three years being a 24/7 badass. Lisa was just bad,and she was so damn good at it!

We spent most of that week getting caught up on what each other had done in the past months. What Lisa had been doing was much more interesting than anything I had to tell,so we talked about her as much as possible. I met Curt on my second day at home,and we got along good from the start. Nobody else came around all week. Lisa was disturbed by that. She felt like she had been bragging about all the black guys who were hanging out regularly,and were hot for her,and then,none of them were there. Curt told me that all those guys were young. They had heard the stories of the right of passage,the biting off the head,and drinking the *******,and it kinda freaked them out. Everybody thought we were crazy. We were,but................. Curt put the word out that everything was cool and normal. The guys started coming around near the end of the week,and a balcony party was planned for Sunday.

Saturday,I began to fully realize the change in Lisa. Her entire demeanor was different than before. Her attitude was more aggressive. She was sexier. She even walked differently! But,I still wasn't well-prepared for seeing her in action. I was almost frozen,stunned!

Lisa went across the corridor several times that week while Curt was home alone,and came home with her panties wet every time. She was fucking Curt full-time,but he wasn't comfortable being watched. However, he had a voyeuristic side,and liked watching other guys fuck Lisa. He didn't get as excited by it as I did,but she wasn't his wife.

Saturday morning after breakfast,Lisa noticed a certain car in the parking lot,and suggested that go to Curt's. There were three guys there,Curt,his new roomie,Rick,and Aaron,a friend of Rick's. Rick and Aaron were both twenty-ish,medium height and build,and both in Lisa's words,Yummy.

There was a three-piece living room set,consisting of a sofa,chair,and love seat,arranged in a semicircle,facing the TV. Rick and Aaron sat at opposite ends of the couch,and Curt was in the chair,feet on a foot stool,yelling for us to come in,rather than getting up to open the door. The three were watching whatever was on TV,sports commentaries,I think.

As we entered the room,Lisa asked Curt if he was expecting someone. "Always hoping "was his answer,which got him a quick hug and kiss from Lisa before she sat beside me on the love seat,and addressed the two young men on the couch warmly,and flirtatiously. It was the weekend,and I was home for the first time in months. For Lisa,that was two good reasons to get dressed up. Dressing up in those days meant tossing the shorts and flops in favor of a denim mini and open-toed heels. Both guys greeted us,then Aaron told Lisa that she looked extra nice. She thanked him as she crossed her legs then,uncrossed them to cross them the opposite way,laughing sexily as she looked directly into is eyes. Then,without fully standing,as if to be careful not to block anyone's view of the TV,she went straight onto the floor in front of Aaron,on her knees,going for his cock. He instinctively pulled his hands toward his crotch in a protective posture,but her hands were already there,going for his snap and zipper. He was looking straight into her face as she shook her head up and down,and said yes,yes,yes. He relaxed and helped her as she undid his pants and pulled them down enough to get full access to his cock,which she took into her mouth without hesitation. Seconds later,he was groaning as Lisa took is cock into her throat,as her hands worked the base and his balls for maximum effect. After only a few minutes,she stood,pulled her skirt up and her panties to the side,and hastily sat on is cock,as if to prevent him from getting away. He was a well hung guy,and I was stunned at how forcefully she sat onto his cock,taking most of it inside her in one motion,then raising herself an inch or two,before lowering herself onto him with obvious determination,taking him completely inside her. She hunched her hips toward him,taking his cock as deeply as she could,while grasping for his head and face with her hands,finally managing to align her mouth with his for a kiss so hot that it alone almost made me cum just seeing it. I saw Aaron's hands go to the top of her hips,near her waist and pull her body into his firmly as he started cumming,and I could see her tremble as she felt his orgasm and reciprocated with her own. At the other end of the couch,Rick had stood up,watching intently,his hand on his cock,probably a sub-conscious reaction. I would've guessed that Lisa was oblivious to anything except Aaron,but she wasn't. When their orgasms were over,she rolled off of Aaron,against the arm of the couch,looking toward Rick,legs spread,and calling his name. Rick wasted no time dropping his shorts and plowing into her,fucking her hard and fast in missionary. It was only a few minutes until he was cumming in her too. When Rick got up,Lisa laid there for a few seconds,stretched her legs out straight before standing up and reaching for my hand. She thanked the guys and told them we would see them later.

Lisa went across the corridor several times that week while Curt was home alone,and came home with her panties wet every time. She was fucking Curt full-time,but he wasn't comfortable being watched. However, he had a voyeuristic side,and liked watching other guys fuck Lisa. He didn't get as excited by it as I did,but she wasn't his wife.

Saturday morning after breakfast,Lisa noticed a certain car in the parking lot,and suggested that go to Curt's. There were three guys there,Curt,his new roomie,Rick,and Aaron,a friend of Rick's. Rick and Aaron were both twenty-ish,medium height and build,and both in Lisa's words,Yummy.

There was a three-piece living room set,consisting of a sofa,chair,and love seat,arranged in a semicircle,facing the TV. Rick and Aaron sat at opposite ends of the couch,and Curt was in the chair,feet on a foot stool,yelling for us to come in,rather than getting up to open the door. The three were watching whatever was on TV,sports commentaries,I think.

As we entered the room,Lisa asked Curt if he was expecting someone. "Always hoping "was his answer,which got him a quick hug and kiss from Lisa before she sat beside me on the love seat,and addressed the two young men on the couch warmly,and flirtatiously. It was the weekend,and I was home for the first time in months. For Lisa,that was two good reasons to get dressed up. Dressing up in those days meant tossing the shorts and flops in favor of a denim mini and open-toed heels. Both guys greeted us,then Aaron told Lisa that she looked extra nice. She thanked him as she crossed her legs then,uncrossed them to cross them the opposite way,laughing sexily as she looked directly into is eyes. Then,without fully standing,as if to be careful not to block anyone's view of the TV,she went straight onto the floor in front of Aaron,on her knees,going for his cock. He instinctively pulled his hands toward his crotch in a protective posture,but her hands were already there,going for his snap and zipper. He was looking straight into her face as she shook her head up and down,and said yes,yes,yes. He relaxed and helped her as she undid his pants and pulled them down enough to get full access to his cock,which she took into her mouth without hesitation. Seconds later,he was groaning as Lisa took is cock into her throat,as her hands worked the base and his balls for maximum effect. After only a few minutes,she stood,pulled her skirt up and her panties to the side,and hastily sat on is cock,as if to prevent him from getting away. He was a well hung guy,and I was stunned at how forcefully she sat onto his cock,taking most of it inside her in one motion,then raising herself an inch or two,before lowering herself onto him with obvious determination,taking him completely inside her. She hunched her hips toward him,taking his cock as deeply as she could,while grasping for his head and face with her hands,finally managing to align her mouth with his for a kiss so hot that it alone almost made me cum just seeing it. I saw Aaron's hands go to the top of her hips,near her waist and pull her body into his firmly as he started cumming,and I could see her tremble as she felt his orgasm and reciprocated with her own. At the other end of the couch,Rick had stood up,watching intently,his hand on his cock,probably a sub-conscious reaction. I would've guessed that Lisa was oblivious to anything except Aaron,but she wasn't. When their orgasms were over,she rolled off of Aaron,against the arm of the couch,looking toward Rick,legs spread,and calling his name. Rick wasted no time dropping his shorts and plowing into her,fucking her hard and fast in missionary. It was only a few minutes until he was cumming in her too. When Rick got up,Lisa laid there for a few seconds,stretched her legs out straight before standing up and reaching for my hand. She thanked the guys and told them we would see them later.

Lisa was most aggressive when I was home. She knew I couldn't be there much to see her in action,so she always tried to make the most of the time we had. My being there kinda threw cold water on things for the first few days. After that,I got to know most of the guys pretty well,and I don't think my being there made much difference. I didn't see everything that happened when I was home,but some of the guys only fucked her in private,regardless if I was home or not.

Lisa was most aggressive when I was home. She knew I couldn't be there much to see her in action,so she always tried to make the most of the time we had. My being there kinda threw cold water on things for the first few days. After that,I got to know most of the guys pretty well,and I don't think my being there made much difference. I didn't see everything that happened when I was home,but some of the guys only fucked her in private,regardless if I was home or not.

Lisa was most aggressive when I was home. She knew I couldn't be there much to see her in action,so she always tried to make the most of the time we had. My being there kinda threw cold water on things for the first few days. After that,I got to know most of the guys pretty well,and I don't think my being there made much difference. I didn't see everything that happened when I was home,but some of the guys only fucked her in private,regardless if I was home or not.[/quot

We went straight from Curt's apartment to our bed that morning. I'm sure I had never been so turned on by anything Lisa had done before. She was so stretched and full of cum that our bed got soaked. I was very proud of her,and I told her so. We fucked,then talked,then fucked again and talked more. It was clear that Lisa was thrilled by the fact that she was being fucked by black men. What had happened by chance,and didn't seem to matter in the beginning certainly did matter then,and it was a huge positive for her. She went on and on about how all the guys who were showing up at Curt's apartment liked her so much. She always considered herself average,and assumed that her popularity with men was about average too. She was positively overwhelmed with the way things were happening. I encouraged her to keep doing exactly as she was doing,and assured her that she would continue to get positive reactions and results from the men. I remember thinking that her attitude and expectations would create a positive circle for her. She was expecting good things to happen,and she was acting accordingly,causing more good things to happen for her.

We spent several hours in bed that Saturday. Late that afternoon,we decided to go out for dinner. Curt was home alone,and Lisa went to him for a quickie before we left. When she came back in to get ready to go out,she boasted that she was a woman who takes care of her men.

The balcony party that Sunday was memorable for me. My time was winding down quickly. I only had one weekend at home,then I was gone for several more weeks. If there was an average length of time that I was gone,it was probably six to eight weeks,then home for less than a week. I usually didn't know how long I would be gone each time. We were out for almost seven months once. I thought about Lisa and that balcony party in the same thought many times after I left. It was a long time ago,and remembering the events of that day in chronological order isn't easy now. Lisa was wearing a denim mini and a skimpy white tank top. She was showing off,mostly for me I think. Her flirtations were obvious,and maybe almost too much at times. Accurately describing some of her behavior that day will make her sound immature. She was giddy with her situation,and she was learning as she went along. In a sense,she some background for her "groupie" role,but this was different than hanging out with me and my buddies. Her newly enhanced popularity with men,and the fact that all the men were black had her head spinning. She was clearly loving it,and her attitude couldn't have been better. Maybe she was immature and a little awkward in some ways. She was barely twenty years old.

The balcony party got started late Sunday morning. The balcony was at the end of the corridor between the apartments,and accessible through the sliding doors of the dining areas of each apartment. Our building was at the left front corner of the complex,backed up to a wooded area,so the balcony was relatively private. Lisa and two guys were doing the cooking. Curt and I occupied one corner,then another,as the guys showed up one and two at a time. We had the first of our hours-long conversations that day that became the norm for us. There were never more than a dozen people there at once for the entire day,but counting those who came and went,there might have been close to twenty people there. There were occasions while we lived there when some friend of the regular crew would show up with a wife or girlfriend,but it was rare. Lisa was the only female there that day. It was almost always like that.

Lisa was blatantly flirtatious with virtually everyone. She was throwing herself against some of the guys,getting in their faces,and practically forsing them to kiss her. Some of the guys were understandably uncomfortable with the situation,and I suspect that a few might have stayed longer if Lisa hadn't been coming on so strong. She was trying in her way to demonstrate to everybody that what she had been telling them was true,that I was cool with her behavior,and there was no reason for them to be concerned. Some of the guys weren't bothered by me being there at all,and she got squeezed,groped,and fingered a few times while she was being properly kissed.

There was no real sex during that balcony party. I was thinking then,and every time I thought about it after I left,that Lisa had guaranteed that she would be getting her brains fucked out. She had so provoked those guys with that level of flirtation that most of them would be ready to give her exactly what she deserved. That's what happened after I left. During the weeks after that day,she could barely get her panties back on before they were being pulled off again. I asked her afterward if she hadn't realized what she was doing. She was like,"Yes,no,not exactly maybe,sort of. I knew,or I hoped that I would get that kind of result. I underestimated the extent of it. I just knew that I was in a place where,when I got there,I expected to be lonely,bored,and a little scared. Instead,it seemed that I had happened upon what was becoming kinda like my own little paradise."

Last edited:
The balcony party got started late Sunday morning. The balcony was at the end of the corridor between the apartments,and accessible through the sliding doors of the dining areas of each apartment. Our building was at the left front corner of the complex,backed up to a wooded area,so the balcony was relatively private. Lisa and two guys were doing the cooking. Curt and I occupied one corner,then another,as the guys showed up one and two at a time. We had the first of our hours-long conversations that day that became the norm for us. There were never more than a dozen people there at once for the entire day,but counting those who came and went,there might have been close to twenty people there. There were occasions while we lived there when some friend of the regular crew would show up with a wife or girlfriend,but it was rare. Lisa was the only female there that day. It was almost always like that.

Lisa was blatantly flirtatious with virtually everyone. She was throwing herself against some of the guys,getting in their faces,and practically forsing them to kiss her. Some of the guys were understandably uncomfortable with the situation,and I suspect that a few might have stayed longer if Lisa hadn't been coming on so strong. She was trying in her way to demonstrate to everybody that what she had been telling them was true,that I was cool with her behavior,and there was no reason for them to be concerned. Some of the guys weren't bothered by me being there at all,and she got squeezed,groped,and fingered a few times while she was being properly kissed.

There was no real sex during that balcony party. I was thinking then,and every time I thought about it after I left,that Lisa had guaranteed that she would be getting her brains fucked out. She had so provoked those guys with that level of flirtation that most of them would be ready to give her exactly what she deserved. That's what happened after I left. During the weeks after that day,she could barely get her panties back on before they were being pulled off again. I asked her afterward if she hadn't realized what she was doing. She was like,"Yes,no,not exactly maybe,sort of. I knew,or I hoped that I would get that kind of result. I underestimated the extent of it. I just knew that I was in a place where,when I got there,I expected to be lonely,bored,and a little scared. Instead,it seemed that I had happened upon what was becoming kinda like my own little paradise."

We devised a simple code to use in our phone conversions. It wasn't sufficient for full detailed conversations,but Lisa was able to communicate the gist of her activities to me while I was away. I thought I knew what she should expect anyway,although she supposedly didn't anticipate the full consequences of her flirtations. When I got home a few weeks later,I wasn't surprised to learn that Lisa had been fucked like never before in the weeks since I had left. Besides it being incredibly hot sexually,I found a lot of humor in what had been happening. She described how sore she was,and I asked if she was bragging or complaining. She answered by laughing. When she expressed surprise at the obvious consequences of her completely over-the-top flirtations,I told her to cut the BS,and that she had known exactly what what she was doing. More laughing. Uh huh.................

We devised a simple code to use in our phone conversions. It wasn't sufficient for full detailed conversations,but Lisa was able to communicate the gist of her activities to me while I was away. I thought I knew what she should expect anyway,although she supposedly didn't anticipate the full consequences of her flirtations. When I got home a few weeks later,I wasn't surprised to learn that Lisa had been fucked like never before in the weeks since I had left. Besides it being incredibly hot sexually,I found a lot of humor in what had been happening. She described how sore she was,and I asked if she was bragging or complaining. She answered by laughing. When she expressed surprise at the obvious consequences of her completely over-the-top flirtations,I told her to cut the BS,and that she had known exactly what what she was doing. More laughing. Uh huh.................

Although I teased and taunted Lisa unmercifully,I had to acknowledge that she handled it like a champ. The reaction to her flirtations at the party came back to her in the form of an avalanche of hard black cock,starting a couple of days later and going full-throttle for several weeks before tapering off,but never really stopping. The term "every which way but loose comes to mind." She was always ready for them,morning,noon,and night. She never considered wimping out. Nomatter how often or hard they fucked her,she gladly took it. There were a couple of instances during that time,that are barely worth mentioning,and only to describe her attitude. A couple of guys,on a couple of occasions were acting like jerks,so she refused them. Those were rare occasions,and an exception to the norm. Virtually every minute,hour,and day,Lisa was willing and ready to fuck any of those guys.

That day at the balcony party wasn't the last of her aggressive behavior either. She kept it up,and got much better at it. Seeing her move around in a group of men a year after that,nobody would've imagined that she had ever been awkward at flirting. She was bold and fiery. She flirted and fucked like she meant it. That would still describe her at times now,but she's gradually mellowed. She was a high-energy ball-draining vamp back then.

Although I teased and taunted Lisa unmercifully,I had to acknowledge that she handled it like a champ. The reaction to her flirtations at the party came back to her in the form of an avalanche of hard black cock,starting a couple of days later and going full-throttle for several weeks before tapering off,but never really stopping. The term "every which way but loose comes to mind." She was always ready for them,morning,noon,and night. She never considered wimping out. Nomatter how often or hard they fucked her,she gladly took it. There were a couple of instances during that time,that are barely worth mentioning,and only to describe her attitude. A couple of guys,on a couple of occasions were acting like jerks,so she refused them. Those were rare occasions,and an exception to the norm. Virtually every minute,hour,and day,Lisa was willing and ready to fuck any of those guys.

That day at the balcony party wasn't the last of her aggressive behavior either. She kept it up,and got much better at it. Seeing her move around in a group of men a year after that,nobody would've imagined that she had ever been awkward at flirting. She was bold and fiery. She flirted and fucked like she meant it. That would still describe her at times now,but she's gradually mellowed. She was a high-energy ball-draining vamp back then.

The time I've been recollecting and writing about was more than thirty years ago. There seem to be a lot of white married women fucking black men now,but if it was common then,we didn't know about it. We knew interracial couples,and we knew a few "swingers" who were into some interracial sex,or at least curious about it. We met the first such couple at our next post.

Lisa took full advantage of her situation there,going all-out for black sex. She was practically living with black men 24/7,sleeping with them,occasionally going out with them,one on one,and in groups. She took a few weekend trips with them,and even went home with one guy for two weeks. We didn't know the extent to which the "lifestyle" exists until just a few years ago. We've never gotten into the symbolism or hype. It's just been fun,and sexually rewarding for both of us. We always knew that our relationship is unique,but all are,right? I'm sure there was a lot going on in other places,with other people that we had no way of knowing,but I still think Lisa's life during that time stands out as very unusual.

The time I've been recollecting and writing about was more than thirty years ago. There seem to be a lot of white married women fucking black men now,but if it was common then,we didn't know about it. We knew interracial couples,and we knew a few "swingers" who were into some interracial sex,or at least curious about it. We met the first such couple at our next post.

Lisa took full advantage of her situation there,going all-out for black sex. She was practically living with black men 24/7,sleeping with them,occasionally going out with them,one on one,and in groups. She took a few weekend trips with them,and even went home with one guy for two weeks. We didn't know the extent to which the "lifestyle" exists until just a few years ago. We've never gotten into the symbolism or hype. It's just been fun,and sexually rewarding for both of us. We always knew that our relationship is unique,but all are,right? I'm sure there was a lot going on in other places,with other people that we had no way of knowing,but I still think Lisa's life during that time stands out as very unusual.
Lisa's never had the luxury of living in such a way since the time I just described,not having everything perfectly aligned for her for such a long period of time. She's gone on to raise a family,go back to school,and have a career. Two careers,if two completely separate occupations are considered two careers. There have been shorter periods of time since then when she's been very active,but hasn't had all the cock she could handle literally at her doorstep. I'm thinking through some things,trying to remember as many details as possible about things that happened in the past,as well as paying attention to what's going on with her now. I think writing about it in a strictly chronological order is practically impossible for me to do. Thanks to all of you who have encouraged me:) I'll be writing more soon. I hope it's OK if I skip around between different time periods.

After a full tour of duty in such a unit as I was in,most NCO's next duty assignment is a little toward the cushy side,and mine was. I was assigned to a small training school in Europe as an instructor. I was still away for a couple of weeks each month,but during the rest of the time,I had most of my time to do as I pleased. Lisa and I started into another phase of our lives together. It was almost like getting to know each other all over again. We had both changed,matured considerably. Our priorities had changed. I had my Army badass credentials,and didn't feel the need to have to prove anything to myself or anyone else,and Lisa had become a full-grown woman,one that I was excited to have as my wife. Life was good:) Lisa was getting serious about what she wanted to do in school. She started some part-time courses,as well as some correspondence courses and some CLEPS. We met some people,and got involved in some swinging and wife-sharing. It started slowly,first with one couple,then another. It was with two white couples for several months. Then,one of the husbands brought up the subject of IR sex. None of them had any IR experience,but they were curious. We weren't completely open with them about Lisa's experience,only that she had been with black men before. It was a small post,and discretion was more necessary there than in some places we were stationed. One of the couples decided against getting into IR. It was soon evident that the husband had jealousy issues. They stopped their swinging activity,and split up soon afterward. The other couple followed through. We didn't know any black couples who were into swinging until a year or more after our IR "experiment" started,so both our wives were shared with single black soldiers at first. The other couple had an agreement that included rules and restrictions that Lisa and I respected when we were with them,but that were silly and unnecessary for us. Lisa wasn't as open with her activity and her personal life there as she had been in the last place,but gossip travels very quickly. It wasn't long before she was getting the lion's share of attention from black men who knew. It wasn't like it had been before by any stretch of the imagination,but the black was back between Lisa's legs again,and there was no doubt that she was pleased with that.

After a full tour of duty in such a unit as I was in,most NCO's next duty assignment is a little toward the cushy side,and mine was. I was assigned to a small training school in Europe as an instructor. I was still away for a couple of weeks each month,but during the rest of the time,I had most of my time to do as I pleased. Lisa and I started into another phase of our lives together. It was almost like getting to know each other all over again. We had both changed,matured considerably. Our priorities had changed. I had my Army badass credentials,and didn't feel the need to have to prove anything to myself or anyone else,and Lisa had become a full-grown woman,one that I was excited to have as my wife. Life was good:) Lisa was getting serious about what she wanted to do in school. She started some part-time courses,as well as some correspondence courses and some CLEPS. We met some people,and got involved in some swinging and wife-sharing. It started slowly,first with one couple,then another. It was with two white couples for several months. Then,one of the husbands brought up the subject of IR sex. None of them had any IR experience,but they were curious. We weren't completely open with them about Lisa's experience,only that she had been with black men before. It was a small post,and discretion was more necessary there than in some places we were stationed. One of the couples decided against getting into IR. It was soon evident that the husband had jealousy issues. They stopped their swinging activity,and split up soon afterward. The other couple followed through. We didn't know any black couples who were into swinging until a year or more after our IR "experiment" started,so both our wives were shared with single black soldiers at first. The other couple had an agreement that included rules and restrictions that Lisa and I respected when we were with them,but that were silly and unnecessary for us. Lisa wasn't as open with her activity and her personal life there as she had been in the last place,but gossip travels very quickly. It wasn't long before she was getting the lion's share of attention from black men who knew. It wasn't like it had been before by any stretch of the imagination,but the black was back between Lisa's legs again,and there was no doubt that she was pleased with that.
Many years have gone by since that time. As I try to put myself back to that time,to remember things that happened,and how it all felt,I'm certain that I've forgotten some things that were significant,but some moments are as real in my memory as if it happened yesterday. I remember being at another couple's apartment,at a small,informal party. The party was just getting going good. I had been involved in a conversation with somebody about whatever,who knows? I don't think we had been there long at all. I walked into the kitchen to get a beer from the fridge,and found Lisa on the kitchen floor on her knees,sucking a black guy's cock. He was new in a friend's unit,fresh from the states. We had just met him,maybe an hour before that.

Another example of a moment that as stayed fresh in my memory through the years is something that happened about a year after we got there. Lisa was hard at work with her studies,trying to get as much of her liberal arts as she could get done there,so that she would have it out of the way when we returned to the states. It was late in the afternoon. I had been goofing off for the past several hours at the hobby shop on post where some of us played with our project cars. When I came in the door,Lisa was curled up on the couch wearing one of my shirts she wore instead of a regular bathrobe,an open book and some papers in front of her. She greeted me,and I leaned over to kiss her. As we kissed,she pushed the books and papers off the couch and into the floor,tossed the unbuttoned shirt open,took my hand and pulled it to her gaped,freshly-fucked pussy,then leaned back and spread her legs wide. Sloppy seconds then and there!

Many years have gone by since that time. As I try to put myself back to that time,to remember things that happened,and how it all felt,I'm certain that I've forgotten some things that were significant,but some moments are as real in my memory as if it happened yesterday. I remember being at another couple's apartment,at a small,informal party. The party was just getting going good. I had been involved in a conversation with somebody about whatever,who knows? I don't think we had been there long at all. I walked into the kitchen to get a beer from the fridge,and found Lisa on the kitchen floor on her knees,sucking a black guy's cock. He was new in a friend's unit,fresh from the states. We had just met him,maybe an hour before that.

Another example of a moment that as stayed fresh in my memory through the years is something that happened about a year after we got there. Lisa was hard at work with her studies,trying to get as much of her liberal arts as she could get done there,so that she would have it out of the way when we returned to the states. It was late in the afternoon. I had been goofing off for the past several hours at the hobby shop on post where some of us played with our project cars. When I came in the door,Lisa was curled up on the couch wearing one of my shirts she wore instead of a regular bathrobe,an open book and some papers in front of her. She greeted me,and I leaned over to kiss her. As we kissed,she pushed the books and papers off the couch and into the floor,tossed the unbuttoned shirt open,took my hand and pulled it to her gaped,freshly-fucked pussy,then leaned back and spread her legs wide. Sloppy seconds then and there!
That place was very much like a small town in the states in many ways. Discretion was necessary if you didn't want to be the main subject of the local gossip. Neither Lisa or I minded an honorable mention in the gossip,but we had no desire to be at the center of it. That was one reason that our circle of friends and sex partners didn't get very big while we were there. That,and the fact that there weren't enough people there for there to be a large number of people we wanted to get involved with. For the first year and a half,there was a total of three couples,and a few single guys,mostly black guys. Lisa was a favorite among the single blacks,and there was of course some gossip. It was probably just enough to generate some welcome interest for her,without rising to the level of being scandalous.

Back