I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

Lisa's words after she read what I wrote yesterday:

"I know I was immature,maybe even childish in some ways,but I wasn't really that naïve. I knew what I was doing,and I did everything I could to make the situation there what it was."

"I was far away from everything that was familiar to me for the first time in my life,and I didn't know anyone there. My greatest fear was being alone. It was a big break,and a relief for me when Victor showed up that day to help us move in. After a few weeks,I sensed that Victor wasn't going to be around for long. I knew he hadn't wanted the divorce,and he wanted his family back together."

"I think I was gravitating toward Curt from the beginning,even though we didn't get off to a great start. I didn't want to be alone. I was looking for a lifeline,and I found it with Curt and those guys. I can't remember if I was consciously scheming to make the situation sex-centric,or if it just happened like that. Maybe that was mostly sub-conscious. Sex was a high priority for me. Those guys were the same in that way,so it was natural. They were from many different states,and they were away from their homes and families too. They were there for me. They kept me from being alone. I was grateful for that,and it was important for me to impress and please them. I won't claim that my motivations were unselfish. Them getting theirs meant I was getting mine in multiples."

"I realize the way I lived there was outrageous,or would be considered outrageous to most people. It was outrageous for me too,outrageously hot and good! That was during the time that all the big rock bands had their groupies. That's how I saw myself. I was a groupie for those guys. I thought I was perfect for my role,and I played it to the hilt!"

"I don't want your story to make it sound like a non-stop party that went on there for the whole time,or that I was being gangbanged every day and night. The parties were the highlights. That happened mostly on the weekends,but there were the spontaneous things that happened. Some of those times are the most memorable for me. Some guys lined up on me sometimes,and some things happened that were probably gangbangs,but that didn't happen every day. It wasn't like there was always a room full of men there either. Sometimes it was like that,but it was more often smaller numbers. It wasn't like I was always in the middle of the room with cocks in every hole. Most of the guys liked to get me alone,so we usually went into the second bedroom or across to our apartment. A lot of the guys were on duty at odd times,and off duty at odd times too. Guys often showed up alone during the daytime on weekdays. When that happened,they were there to fuck me. Now that I really think about it,some of the men liked doubling up on me a lot. Threesomes were frequent. Gangbangs weren't that common,but threesomes were. I liked that a lot too. I still like it.":)

I remember Lisa's sexuality being front and center all the time,and it was more than just the skimpy clothes she wore. The attention she was getting kept a smile on her face constantly,and if she was slow to acknowledge the IR aspect at first,her enthusiasm was making up for it by the time I got home. She was thrilled by the fact that she had an audience that was so attentive and hot for her,and yet more thrilled that all of them were black. There was extra energy and an attractive sway in her walk that I hadn't seen before.

Lisa has always responded well to hands. Roaming hands get her heart rate up in seconds. Any man who's paying attention to Lisa learns quickly that she can't get enough groping and fondling. Once she started concentrating on the contrast in the colors of their skin,she encouraged their touch even more. I could tell that she was trying to make it very hard for them to keep their hands off her,and she was usually successful.

Last edited:
Lisa just now:

"OK,it's my turn to correct something I said and be completely honest. You should write this down. I'm going to be as honest and descriptive as I can,and you're going to hear something I should've told you a long time ago."

"When I said I was afraid of being alone,that was only part of the truth. Being alone would've also meant being without sex. I had seen a couple of Army wives driving in and out of that complex. I could've buddied up with them,so we could watch soap operas together and wish we had real lives. My choice to make a go at Curt and the guys was all about sex. I wanted what I got,and I got what I wanted. I was conscious of everything I was doing,and I don't know why I was reluctant to admit it. I absolutely did want the whole relationship with them to be sex-centric. That sub-conscious comment was BS. I'm sorry. I'll try to be completely honest from now on."

"OK,listen. I'd had a bad time with two jealous boyfriends before we met. I wasn't ready for anything serious when you came along. I wanted to play the field,get some good sex,and think about what I wanted to do with the rest of my life. You were different. My sex life got better than ever after we hooked up. We always clicked,and you actually liked me fucking other men. I was intrigued by you and infatuated. That's why I was willing to take a chance on you. I don't think I was in love with you in the beginning. Maybe I could've been if I hadn't been still bitter from my other bad experiences. I've grown to love you,and I love you more every day. You erased every doubt I ever had about whether or not we belong together,I stopped wondering if we would make it as a couple for the long run a long time ago."

"I'm not sure how far along I was in that process back then,but I was used to getting plenty of good sex. I wasn't looking forward to giving that up. Victor was a long shot for me,but one I was willing to take. I'm glad took that chance with Victor. It was the best sex of my life to that date. That would've made it even harder to go celibate for any time at all. I would've lost my mind if I tried that. Anything artificial has limited potential for me. Just because I can cum,doesn't mean I'm getting satisfied. It takes a real cock for me to be satisfied,hard,throbbing,and hot,attached to a real man who can warm me from the inside out with his semen. I didn't want to be alone,and I wasn't. I enjoyed those men's friendship,but the sex was a necessity for me."

Sometimes it's the little things that are the most memorable. One of those for me was hearing a soft knocking on the door late at night,on my first night back home. Lisa got out of bed and went to the door. Minutes later I heard her softly grunting as she was being penetrated. She was obviously being fucked on the couch. A while later,I heard the living room door open and close again,and she came back to bed with me.

Lisa,on what her thoughts were in the beginning.

"I know I never tried to visualize how everything would happen over the long run,and I don't think I could've predicted much of it as it happened if I had tried. I just knew that I didn't want to be alone all the time or go for long periods of time without sex. I reasoned early on that most of those guys had nobody there either,so I was thinking I could be their "groupie" from the beginning. All those guys were in great shape,and some of them were real hunks. I mean,you see men in the same physical shape everywhere,but there's a much higher percentage of pumped up bodies in the military. My panties are getting wet at this moment,just thinking about some of those guys."

"In the beginning,I had no idea how many there would be. I knew I didn't have anything better to do than to hang out with them as often and as much as they wanted me around. I could've started some of my college courses. I actually intended to do that while I was there,but I was still uncertain about what I wanted to do. Once things got started,there seemed to be a dynamic to the situation,and a momentum. In a short time,I felt like my "groupie" gig was a full time thing,24/7. I was happy and comfortable with that. There wasn't an undesirable man in the entire group who came around during the time we were there. Many of the guys became close friends. They took me out sometimes,one on one or in small groups,but we mostly just partied and fucked there. With some of them,it was just sex,and that was good too."

"Curt told me that I never had to do anything I didn't want to do,and that if anybody gave me a hard time to let him know. There was never anything too serious,but a couple of guys pissed me off just being assholes. It was just from too much alcohol. Apologies made it all OK,except for one guy Curt told not to come back. I don't get upset over small things,because I know I can be quite a smartass myself,just playing. I'm usually very easy. I didn't resist any of those guys under normal circumstances. But,if you're being an asshole,I don't want your cock. Why would I? Especially when I had all these men around who were good to me."

"I honestly can't remember enough things that happened in the order they happened in to help you write a chronicle like you started. Of course I can remember a lot of things you don't for several reasons. I was there for the whole time,and it's mostly my sex you're writing about. It was me who took the cock,and of course I remember that.:) I never purposely held anything back from you. I tried to tell you as many of the details as I could tell you when you called,but it was hard to talk when we knew sometimes we were being eavesdropped on. I told you as much as I could when you came home,but sometimes it was just the highlights. I couldn't spend every minute we had together telling you what I was doing while you were gone. There was always so much happening,even while you were there. There wouldn't have been any way I could've kept you completely up on what I was doing. Time constraints made it impossible. But,I think I've told you most of it in the years since. I'll try to cover as much as I can again for you to write and for whoever is interested to read. I realize that some things might seem hotter to somebody who is observing or hearing about it than it might have been compared to other things that might not seem as hot,but were hotter for me. I'll do my best to balance that reality,since I know you've decided you want to quote me as much as you can,rather than trying to tell it from your own perspective."

"I can't remember exactly when this happened. I know it wasn't long after my IR awakening and it was at least a week or two before you came home for the first time,because I'm sure it happened at least once more before you got home. I'm still a little embarrassed about the fact that it took so long for me to realize the IR aspect of my situation there. I still don't know why that was. Maybe I thought that although the first few guys were black that there would be some non black men next? I think that is a possibility,but I honestly don't know. I can tell you that once I realized the reality that I was one white girl in an increasingly larger group of black men,it became a huge turn on for me. My pussy was buzzing with constant anticipation."

"It happened before the first of the big balcony parties. I had already started dancing for the guys. The incident with the broken table had already happened,and they had already brought the big octagon table for me to dance on. My dancing was good,very hot,and I knew it. Thanks to the response I got from those guys,my confidence level in my dancing skyrocketed from the first time. It was hard to do it the first time,but very easy and fun every time from then on. My timing was terrible in regard to my stripping,but nobody cared. I remember some of the guys joking that I was supposed to be naked before the end of the third song,which is the most common way it's done in strip clubs. I might have been naked by the time the second song started or still have part of my clothes on after several songs. That wasn't a big deal. We were all having a great time. I loved dancing for them. It made me extremely hot doing it,in more ways than one. Those buildings weren't very old,but the air conditioning was never adequate for the southern heat. It was autumn,but there were still some very hot days and nights. Up on that table,a couple of feet off the floor,it was hotter than normal. When I danced I would be sweating in no time. Those lights that Curt had made it look very dramatic. I think they made me look like a better dancer than I was,and I think I was good to begin with. My sweating with those lights on me seemed to have an erotic affect on the men. There were seven guys there that night,eight counting Curt,but he never fucked me unless we were alone. I don't know how long I had been dancing when one of the guys just lost it,said he couldn't take it any more. He pulled me off the table,carried me into the second bedroom,threw me onto the bed,and plowed into me. No sooner than he got up,another guy was on me. After the second guy,I was telling them I wanted to go to the shower. I was already a mess. I didn't want to go anywhere. I was as much or more turned on than they were. I was willing to let them all fuck me,and ecstatic that they were so eager to do it. I just knew I was really messy,and that was embarrassing. I was used to you liking sloppy seconds,but didn't think most men would want sloppy thirds fifths,sevenths! They just kept coming and cumming. I was a sloppy,cum soaked mess,but I was in a non-stop orgasm. There wasn't a dry spot on that bed when they finished with me. Some of the guys fucked me for a second and third time before they were done. I expended every bit of energy I'd had in me,dancing,then fucking and cumming. One of the guys had to hold me to keep me from falling when they finally let me go to the shower. I loved every minute of it!:) Once I saw that they didn't mind that I was so messy,it didn't bother me anymore. I just did my best to give them all what they wanted,and I happily took everything they gave me. That was what I did for the whole time I was there. Line ups or gangbangs like that didn't happen often,but it happened. Parties were usually planned,but sex usually happened spontaneously. It was most often between me and one or two men at a time,but not always."

Isn't wonderfully having a special wife I have the best teaser and who loves to flirt in front of me I olso stand my distance and watch her get picked up. I then usually wait just to make sure she is safe and happy with her pick up. Then I go home and wait for her to come home and tell all.

Lisa,on what her thoughts were in the beginning.

"I know I never tried to visualize how everything would happen over the long run,and I don't think I could've predicted much of it as it happened if I had tried. I just knew that I didn't want to be alone all the time or go for long periods of time without sex. I reasoned early on that most of those guys had nobody there either,so I was thinking I could be their "groupie" from the beginning. All those guys were in great shape,and some of them were real hunks. I mean,you see men in the same physical shape everywhere,but there's a much higher percentage of pumped up bodies in the military. My panties are getting wet at this moment,just thinking about some of those guys."

"In the beginning,I had no idea how many there would be. I knew I didn't have anything better to do than to hang out with them as often and as much as they wanted me around. I could've started some of my college courses. I actually intended to do that while I was there,but I was still uncertain about what I wanted to do. Once things got started,there seemed to be a dynamic to the situation,and a momentum. In a short time,I felt like my "groupie" gig was a full time thing,24/7. I was happy and comfortable with that. There wasn't an undesirable man in the entire group who came around during the time we were there. Many of the guys became close friends. They took me out sometimes,one on one or in small groups,but we mostly just partied and fucked there. With some of them,it was just sex,and that was good too."

"Curt told me that I never had to do anything I didn't want to do,and that if anybody gave me a hard time to let him know. There was never anything too serious,but a couple of guys pissed me off just being assholes. It was just from too much alcohol. Apologies made it all OK,except for one guy Curt told not to come back. I don't get upset over small things,because I know I can be quite a smartass myself,just playing. I'm usually very easy. I didn't resist any of those guys under normal circumstances. But,if you're being an asshole,I don't want your cock. Why would I? Especially when I had all these men around who were good to me."

"I honestly can't remember enough things that happened in the order they happened in to help you write a chronicle like you started. Of course I can remember a lot of things you don't for several reasons. I was there for the whole time,and it's mostly my sex you're writing about. It was me who took the cock,and of course I remember that.:) I never purposely held anything back from you. I tried to tell you as many of the details as I could tell you when you called,but it was hard to talk when we knew sometimes we were being eavesdropped on. I told you as much as I could when you came home,but sometimes it was just the highlights. I couldn't spend every minute we had together telling you what I was doing while you were gone. There was always so much happening,even while you were there. There wouldn't have been any way I could've kept you completely up on what I was doing. Time constraints made it impossible. But,I think I've told you most of it in the years since. I'll try to cover as much as I can again for you to write and for whoever is interested to read. I realize that some things might seem hotter to somebody who is observing or hearing about it than it might have been compared to other things that might not seem as hot,but were hotter for me. I'll do my best to balance that reality,since I know you've decided you want to quote me as much as you can,rather than trying to tell it from your own perspective."

"I can't remember exactly when this happened. I know it wasn't long after my IR awakening and it was at least a week or two before you came home for the first time,because I'm sure it happened at least once more before you got home. I'm still a little embarrassed about the fact that it took so long for me to realize the IR aspect of my situation there. I still don't know why that was. Maybe I thought that although the first few guys were black that there would be some non black men next? I think that is a possibility,but I honestly don't know. I can tell you that once I realized the reality that I was one white girl in an increasingly larger group of black men,it became a huge turn on for me. My pussy was buzzing with constant anticipation."

"It happened before the first of the big balcony parties. I had already started dancing for the guys. The incident with the broken table had already happened,and they had already brought the big octagon table for me to dance on. My dancing was good,very hot,and I knew it. Thanks to the response I got from those guys,my confidence level in my dancing skyrocketed from the first time. It was hard to do it the first time,but very easy and fun every time from then on. My timing was terrible in regard to my stripping,but nobody cared. I remember some of the guys joking that I was supposed to be naked before the end of the third song,which is the most common way it's done in strip clubs. I might have been naked by the time the second song started or still have part of my clothes on after several songs. That wasn't a big deal. We were all having a great time. I loved dancing for them. It made me extremely hot doing it,in more ways than one. Those buildings weren't very old,but the air conditioning was never adequate for the southern heat. It was autumn,but there were still some very hot days and nights. Up on that table,a couple of feet off the floor,it was hotter than normal. When I danced I would be sweating in no time. Those lights that Curt had made it look very dramatic. I think they made me look like a better dancer than I was,and I think I was good to begin with. My sweating with those lights on me seemed to have an erotic affect on the men. There were seven guys there that night,eight counting Curt,but he never fucked me unless we were alone. I don't know how long I had been dancing when one of the guys just lost it,said he couldn't take it any more. He pulled me off the table,carried me into the second bedroom,threw me onto the bed,and plowed into me. No sooner than he got up,another guy was on me. After the second guy,I was telling them I wanted to go to the shower. I was already a mess. I didn't want to go anywhere. I was as much or more turned on than they were. I was willing to let them all fuck me,and ecstatic that they were so eager to do it. I just knew I was really messy,and that was embarrassing. I was used to you liking sloppy seconds,but didn't think most men would want sloppy thirds fifths,sevenths! They just kept coming and cumming. I was a sloppy,cum soaked mess,but I was in a non-stop orgasm. There wasn't a dry spot on that bed when they finished with me. Some of the guys fucked me for a second and third time before they were done. I expended every bit of energy I'd had in me,dancing,then fucking and cumming. One of the guys had to hold me to keep me from falling when they finally let me go to the shower. I loved every minute of it!:) Once I saw that they didn't mind that I was so messy,it didn't bother me anymore. I just did my best to give them all what they wanted,and I happily took everything they gave me. That was what I did for the whole time I was there. Line ups or gangbangs like that didn't happen often,but it happened. Parties were usually planned,but sex usually happened spontaneously. It was most often between me and one or two men at a time,but not always."
Lisa earlier today: "On something you wrote online about me not being nervous or intimidated. I don't think I was ever intimidated,but I wouldn't say that I wasn't the least bit nervous. I think I was. I had my mind made up about what I wanted to do. I was committed to the idea of being a groupie for those guys,but there were a lot of unknowns in that for me. The first few months really rocked my boat. That one occurrence, the line-up I described today wasn't that huge,but cumulatively,the first few months were physically challenging. I was in near perfect physical condition,but nobody can know how thoroughly and completely fucked you can be unless you've put yourself in a situation like that. I've been trying to remember if there was any discussion about it,or if it was simply implied by my actions and attitude,but it was like: OK guys,here I am. All of you can fuck me as much as you want. If I had known what I was in for,I would've been more nervous. I don't regret any of it. I'm just saying that it wasn't completely painless. Things were already getting really wild sometimes. Then,when you came home and I showed off and flirted so much while you were there,they started coming at me faster and more frequently than before. When you say I'm over-sexed I don't disagree. I like when you say that,and I hope it's always true. To be completely honest,there were a few times in the first few months.............well..........I had gotten myself in really deep. They were getting in me really deep too...........and VERY frequently! After a few months,it all settled down and seemed completely normal for the next three years or so. I don't remember anything really changing. I think I just adjusted and became conditioned to being fucked like that. It was wonderful!"

Lisa,this morning:

"There weren't a lot of common denominators among those guys. All except three or four were active duty soldiers and all of them were black. I guess the ages were close too. Most were in the 19-25 range,and a few were closer to 30. That's about all. They were from all over the country,some from cities,and some from rural areas."

"Most of them,maybe three of every four,or even four of every five preferred getting me alone over situations like I described yesterday. An exception to that with some of those was doubling up on me,if the other guy was their best friend. The more I reminisce about that time,the more I realize that threesomes were very common. Almost every one of those men had one friend who was as close as a ******* brother. They did everything together,including fucking my brains out."

"There was some group sex,but not as much as most people might imagine that there would've been under the circumstances. What was much more common when there were a lot of guys there was for guys to catch me in the hallway or corner,and whisper in my ear: Tomorrow morning? or: Markus and me,tomorrow afternoon?" I can't remember ever answering with anything other than yes or OK. There were many times when guys would just show up at my door,day and night. That was perfectly OK too. I had a sense of commitment to those guys that might seem weird to some. It made me feel good to be there and always available for them. Their lives were rough in some ways,and mine would've been very lonely and boring without them. None of us had much money,and there wouldn't have been much to do sometimes if we hadn't spent our time enjoying each other's bodies. Having the only female body in my tiny corner of the world put me in a fantastic position!"

Lisa would rather I keep concentrating on her early years with black men,and I will. I just can't ignore what's happening now,and I have an overwhelming urge to tell about it.

Will has been fucking her the longest time of the three men who have become regulars for her. He shows up twice a week just like clock work,and always plans ahead,arranging for a specific time with Lisa. Another guy,I'll call Eddie is somebody we've known for several years. He fucked Lisa a few times years ago,before he got married. He recently got divorced. He travels a lot on his job,and he sees Lisa every time he's close enough,two to four times a month. Then,there's Michael. He's the newest man in Lisa's slowly but surely growing group of bulls. Michael's a salesman,and a very good one if Lisa's response to his pitch is an indication of his sales expertise. Lisa gave Michael an almost unconditional open invitation to her pussy,and he's taking full advantage of it,using her for a sperm receptacle. He hasn't gone for more than 30-40 hours in the past two weeks without fucking her. He sometimes shows up on short notice. He did that earlier today. I barely had time to put my loose belongings out of sight and get to my perch to watch before he was at the door. He had a short period of time in between appointments,and he chose to use it to hurriedly fuck Lisa,her on her hands and knees on our bed and him standing beside the bed slamming his thick cock into her from behind until he splattered her insides with one of his huge loads. When he pulled his softening cock out of her,his cum gushed out of her. A big glob of it fell onto the bed,and more ran down her legs.

I couldn't resist hitting her pussy myself after Michael left. I love my sloppy seconds!

Lisa's getting a nap now.

Lisa has refreshed my memory of some things that happened in the past that I've been wanting to write about. Unfortunately,too much of our time together of late has been in the car,going here and there to tend to an avalanche of personal business that's demanding a lot of our attention.

For now,just a few of my observations and facts about Lisa:

She's always fun and easy for me,and often FUN and EASY for black men.;)

Some of the more notable things about Lisa that her men like most about her are: Her easy-going personality,her hot nature,her "big for my size" tits,and last,but not least: The sweet spot between her legs.:)

I suspect this is the case with a lot of women,and maybe a lot of men as well: Lisa over-uses the word and terms "Well" and "OK." I'm aware that both have multiple meanings,but Lisa sometimes takes their versatility to an extreme. However,I'll admit she often does so in a sweet and sexy way.

Example of what I just wrote about Lisa's use of "Well and "OK": I showed her what I had already written just now,wanting her approval before I post it. Her reply after reading it: "Well.......OK":) (nodding affirmatively and smiling as she spoke)

I'll be writing more detailed and I hope,better stories as soon as we get caught up on some personal things.

Unfortunately,I still don't have enough time to write about the details of some of
Lisa's experiences. I don't want to hurriedly throw down a half-assed account of what I consider to be some extraordinary experiences in the life of a very special woman. We're still dealing with an unexpected barrage of personal matters that we have to get settled. As soon as I feel comfortable that I can take my time to do my best,I'll continue.

I hope others can appreciate as I do,how hard it is for a woman to be completely honest and forthcoming about such personal matters,even when she has,as Lisa has,sworn herself to be completely honest. We're talking about her past at every opportunity. I know Lisa's trying to be as open with me as she can be,but I'm still having to press her hard for the full truth sometimes. It's often advantageous for a woman if other people,especially men,judge them to be less intelligent than they really are. Lisa's admission:"A lot of men like bimbos." Bimbo's are sexy." "Big tits,up front and on display are kind of a signature of a bimbo." "Of course I don't think I'm really a bimbo,but sometimes I like men to think I am." "OK,I've done that a lot." "I've put my tits out there and played the bimbo part to the hilt." "There's nothing wrong with me doing that,is there?" "Everybody gets what they want." "Isn't that what counts?" "I've never been guilty of teasing and not following through." "I know men hate that,and I don't blame them." "I've never claimed that I'm above playing some games,but I'm always ready to follow through when I do that." "I'm teasing,but I'm not.""I'm serious." "You know I'm always ready to follow through." "Stop picking on me.""I'm not dishonest." "I'm just a woman." "Give me a break,OK?"

In the first couple of months of living next door to Curt and Victor,there weren't many visitors. Victor was in and out,no doubt in deep thought and busy working on getting his family back together. Curt was settling in on his new civilian job,and being courteous and considerate of Victor's nature and situation,wasn't inviting friends over very often. Lisa was doing her best to adjust to a completely new place and situation,and doing what comes natural for her,getting hers by satisfying both of them at every opportunity.

There was a marked change immediately after Victor moved out. Curt was looking for a roomie to share the expenses of the apartment and inviting a lot of guys to come over. Lisa was suddenly getting more attention from men than she was accustomed to getting. The guys reactions upon meeting her were notable and always positive,varying from the most subtle sexual nuances by some to bold flirtations by others. Lisa enjoyed it immensely from the start,and it soon became a factor that was truly life-changing.

Lisa and I have had many a good laugh during these past several weeks,talking about how everything unfolded in those first months. We've discussed the fact that in retrospect,either of us or anybody else who knew the situation on any day then could've predicted much of what would take place in the future. But,that's in retrospect. The reality was that Lisa was barely twenty years old. She was neither totally naïve or inexperienced for her age,but she was still barely twenty years old. She didn't have a mature feel for what the men's reactions to her would be,and she felt an unnecessary sense of urgency to make it known to them that she was interested in sex with them. That,in addition to the heat of the south and her tendency toward skimpy clothes resulted in a total over-*******. Lisa was as subtle as a freight train early on,and she went over the top even further on my first weekend home,in her effort to show off for me and to make it clear to the guys that everything was out in the open with us,so there was no need for them to be reluctant or concerned because she was married.

I want to be careful not to sound like a wise ass,but I'm a little older than Lisa,if only a couple of years,and I'm a man. I thought I had a good idea what was going to happen when she was home alone again after the way she showed her ass that weekend. Although her intention was to eliminate any inhibitions the men had in regard to fucking her,she greatly under-estimated the consequences of her behavior. If she'd had any clue as to how frequently or vigorously she was going to be getting fucked,she might have actually had some fear. As it happened,it was almost more than she could take. It was probably more than she was supposed to be able to take. She's described pleasure leading to pain,then pain leading back to pleasure again. Her eyes were opened to possibilities that had been beyond the scope of her imagination until then. That was the beginning of Lisa's "Glory Days",and we're both glad that it all happened as it did.

What an amazing story... I was mostly amazed at how long it took her to actually admit her addiction to black guys.. I love this girl....lol
I think Lisa's thought process is different from most women. I don't know how to explain it,but it is. She's above average in virtually every way imaginable. She often notices details and nuances that nobody else sees. On the other hand,she might skip right over something that's obvious to almost everybody else. She's just different,and I love her too.:)

Lisa,on something that happened early on:

"I think it's odd how I struggle to remember details about things that happened that I know were very hot for me,and other things,often things that seem like less memorable things are still as clear in my memory as the day after it happened.

There were three different beds that I slept in and had sex in. There was Curt's,the bed in the second bedroom,and my bed in our apartment. I was equally as likely to wake up in either of them. After a while I was used to it. I was familiar enough with all three bedrooms and most of the guys that I knew which bed I was in and who,if anyone was there with me as soon as I was awake. What I'm remembering now happened early on,before I was used to everything,but after I'd had my IR awakening and was so intensely concentrating on the fact that all my lovers were black.

I know I had been drinking a little too much the night before. I've always been a lightweight when it comes to drinking. The second glass of wine or second shot of anything has me a serious buzz,and the third of either has me ******* on my ass. I'm still the same. I've never developed a tolerance for alcohol.

I'm not sure if it was in the middle of the night or early in the morning,before sunrise. I think I had been partially awake for a while,enough to know that a man was groping me and become aroused. I remember wanting it,welcoming the feeling as the weight of a large man moved onto me. I felt the sore muscles of my thighs as I spread my legs for him. A few seconds after that,I felt the first part of a very big,thick cock go into me. I was so sore and swollen from being pounded that I let out a shriek. That shocked me and caused me to wonder which bed I was in. I was able to see some light coming through the window behind my left shoulder,which told me that I was in my own bed in our apartment. Relieved that my shriek hadn't alarmed Curt,my next thought was:Who's this man who's fucking me? I didn't know. I tried hard to remember what had happened the night before,and who was there,but I couldn't. The velvet smoothness of his body and the rigid firmness of his ripped abdomen against mine reminded me that he was a built black man. That was expected,but who was he? Something about that question,combined with the physical aspect of what he was doing to me made me explode into an all-consuming orgasm. I distinctly remember all of the sensations I was feeling at the same time,the residual pain in my head from too much alcohol,my pussy being stretched yet again,present pleasure over soreness of both my pussy and my thighs,the throbbing cock of an uknown black man deep inside me. Then,fireworks! The wet heat inside me as his semen warmed my female cavity,then the wetness of the bed beneath me immediately after that.

I don't remember either of us saying a word. I went back to sleep,and when I woke up,he was gone. I figured out who he was later that morning after I was fully awake. He was only there for a couple of months before getting sent to Germany. We fucked a few more times,and it was good every time with him,but never as hot as that time."

What an amazing story... I was mostly amazed at how long it took her to actually admit her addiction to black guys.. I love this girl....lol
I said I wasn't going to do this. I really don't like to write. This wasn't my idea,but I have to admit that I'm enjoying it. It's making me remember a lot of wonderful men and fun times we had together. Thank you for your sweet compliment!
I feel compelled to say something about my "addiction to black guys",and I guess that's really what it is. Maybe I'm just kinda slow sometimes. Once I started to realize that all of those guys were black,and all who came after them would almost certainly be black,it had a huge impact on my thinking.

I've always had a very lively imagination. I started masterbating when I was eleven or twelve years old. I would visualize imaginary lovers right down to the sizes and shapes of their cocks. I don't recall a lot of details about any of them now,or remember how much they might have resembled actual men I'd seen,but I'm reasonably certain that most of them were white or race neutral before I got started with Victor,then Curt and the crew.

I realize that this is going to make me sound like I'm really crazy,or confirm it as fact. Who would feel the need to masterbate when she's having sex with multiple men every day and night,right? I don't know what to say,except that I'm glad I'm anonymous. Yes. If I was alone for more than an hour or two,I was getting myself off,and all my imaginary lovers were hung black men. I still get myself off sometimes,and from that time forward,all my imaginary lovers have been hung black men.

Lisa has more to add to what she said earlier. I tried to get her to do it herself,because she was doing a great job. She said,"No,damnit,you do it." OK,Damnit will do it.

"The more accurately you describe how things were back then,the way I was and things that happened,the more some people will seriously think I'm nuts. I know I'm not,not in general anyway,but that was a crazy time. I don't know how many people can relate to being as horny as I was then. The whole situation was like a fire that fed on itself. The more they fucked me,the more I wanted them to fuck me,and on and on. There were times in the first few months when I was seriously hurting,and I still couldn't stop. I could take the position that I have in the past,that once I was committed to those guys,that I was too stubborn to stop. It was more than that. I kept wanting it really badly,even when it hurt a lot. There was more than a few occasions when some of those guys felt sorry for me because they knew that I was really sore and hurting. Several times they told me to take it easy for a day or two,give it a break. You know you're in sad shape when horny,potent young black guys are telling you to give your pussy a rest. I couldn't. My heart was pounding and my breathing was out of control when I was with them. I wouldn't take no for an answer. I practically begged them to keep putting the dick to me. In time,after a few months,I wasn't getting so sore anymore. I think I got used to being fucked like that. I was conditioned to take it. I still got sore sometimes,but not like in the first few months. I know the whole thing sounds crazy,but it was wonderful."

Lisa has more to add to what she said earlier. I tried to get her to do it herself,because she was doing a great job. She said,"No,damnit,you do it." OK,Damnit will do it.

"The more accurately you describe how things were back then,the way I was and things that happened,the more some people will seriously think I'm nuts. I know I'm not,not in general anyway,but that was a crazy time. I don't know how many people can relate to being as horny as I was then. The whole situation was like a fire that fed on itself. The more they fucked me,the more I wanted them to fuck me,and on and on. There were times in the first few months when I was seriously hurting,and I still couldn't stop. I could take the position that I have in the past,that once I was committed to those guys,that I was too stubborn to stop. It was more than that. I kept wanting it really badly,even when it hurt a lot. There was more than a few occasions when some of those guys felt sorry for me because they knew that I was really sore and hurting. Several times they told me to take it easy for a day or two,give it a break. You know you're in sad shape when horny,potent young black guys are telling you to give your pussy a rest. I couldn't. My heart was pounding and my breathing was out of control when I was with them. I wouldn't take no for an answer. I practically begged them to keep putting the dick to me. In time,after a few months,I wasn't getting so sore anymore. I think I got used to being fucked like that. I was conditioned to take it. I still got sore sometimes,but not like in the first few months. I know the whole thing sounds crazy,but it was wonderful."

Wow.. You're amazing and a very interesting woman, Lisa... I never get tired of what you are saying about yourself and if you think of anything else, I appreciate anything you can add..

Back