I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

I understand and your writing skills are better than most. I have read your thread and I can follow it well, I was just confused when you went from the smug salesman to Shawn and Raymond but I am with you now that you brought clarification to the subject. Thanks for sharing your experiances with us, it sounds like "Lisa" and you as well have had a lifetime of fufillment and pleasure. Which goes to show that you shouldnt take life to seriously, enjoy yourself and do what makes you happy because you wont get out of it alive.

This is my true session.. the first time i felt cuckolded by her

This is my first time sharing our sex life on form of text. Hope i am worthy of a read.

This is the story of me, my wife (reefy) and our very first BBC bull (Mark).

Personal Info:

We are high school sweethearts who were lucky and strong enough to end up marrying each other.

We are both of indian ethnicity. Reefy (age: 27 now) has always been a shy, modest and sober girl (both physically and mentally)as she comes from a strong islamic background and i was her first and currently only lover she has ever been with. She is around 1.60 meters tall and very pretty (definitely as far as i am concerned the prettiest girl i have been with).

Her best asset has always been her lips
(BJ lips :D ) and her ghetto-licious ass.
I particularly love her voice the most as she speaks in an incredibly seductive tone ( her moans are great enough to cum for).. ( mmmmm :p)

I (Age: 28) am roughly 1.75 meters tall, i have always been athletic from my youthful days. In fact i have played a sport on a national level (soccer) till i was 22. Considering my track record with women i am what you call above average in looks ;)
I am packing an average size man down there ( 6" but thickish), but i make up for the shortage with stamina and techniques. My best asset would be my attitude towards sex as i believe sex is better when considered as a recreational part of my life.

We only got married 2 years ago but we have been sexually active with each other for over 10+ years before we got married. So you can imagine we have done everything a couple can conventionally do. We have always had a great sex life but 4 years ago things started to get a little dull in the bedroom, even though we were both well versed in sexual techniques. As I am proud to say that reefy has experienced the joys of multiple orgasm and squirting. "mmmm" I LOVE TO SUCK HER SWOLLEN CLIT AFTER SHE CUMS. She is (in one word) DELICIOUS.
We found ourselves exploring new ideas to bring to bed 4 years ago ( Reefy ruled out FMF before we even started searching for ideas which was sad for me!! ).

We started watching Group Sex movies during our HOT sessions and i noticed her interest in being the centre of attention between other men. I thought this was a natural desire since i have been her only lover. So i started to indulge into her sexual interest. We started introducing fictional sexual characters watching me fuck her, which also started getting me more and more attracted to the idea of watching her with other men.

I researched more of couples that share each other and found swinger sites. I convinced her to join a site where i gave her complete control of the pics that she was willing to put up as this would be our soft method of sharing her.
Reefy was very reluctant at first but in a few months after she received such raving comments about her sexy but modest pics (mostly pic her in Lacey Lingerie!!) and a rare few of her soaking wet pussy after i would make her squirt. She would make me take pics for her to share and i was loving every second the new addition to our sex life. I would ask her to chat on the site and enjoy the company and attention that i was confident she would get. And as i mentioned she got a lotta attention. Guys were flooding our inbox with dirty mails and sexual requests. I used to get so turned on reading the sexual desires of other men with my wife..

I convinced her to go a step further, like skype'ing with the guys she found attractive and enjoyed the company of. She told me that she would feel like she would be cheating with me if she cammed with other men, but while she told me this i let out a soft moan and i shot a thick cumload in my pants which now she can see.

I was embarrassed about exploding so suddenly in my pants. Reefy was shocked by what she saw, she asked me what happened? I tried to explain but i couldn't think of any excuse. So i told her the truth. I told her of my desires of watching her be the centre of attention just like the wives from the amatuer MFM flicks we would watch. I begged her to suck my wet but still rock hard cock.
And she slid my cum wet pants off and saw my cock is still hard. She smiled and asked me if i was still up for a romp session.
I told her to suck my cock clean first and so i can show her how excited i am feeling imagining her cam'ing with other men. That day WE FUCKED LIKE CRAZY, she even begged me to cum on her face (To describe the sex we in a word " sinfull") mmmm.

We started skype'ing with other guys as a couple at first. I would let the other men tell me how they would like to watch me fuck her, some had some dirty idea's but reefy was only comfortable to perform some of the requests. She did however enjoyed more when she was positioned on her knees and hands facing the screen so she could watch other men rub themselves off watching her getting fucked long and hard. i would often show other guys how HER thick cum looks on my cock and i would tell her to finish me off with her sexy lips. All the men enjoyed that bit the most, watch her lick her own cum of my wet and obviously very sensitive cock and than watch me explode with thick strands of cumshots on her lips and face..

Our sexlife has never been as great as it became at that point. It me, my hot wife and a cyber stranger. She would tell me that some guys have asked her to skype alone.

I told her " baby, I Love u and if you would like to experience this alone. You may as long as you tell me immediately.

Our sex life continued to thrive under these new conditions and she started camming with other guys alone but would immediately call me and tell me about them.

One day I just logged onto skype as i wanted to give myself a good tug reading her sexcapades with other men. I found msgs from a week old. and she has been chatting to this guy ( Mark ) for a week and i could see she can video chatted to Mark more than a few times. I remember reefy mentioning him once to me but i didn't know why she didn't tell me about all the times she would come online to flirt with this guy. I read all the messages between them and i was shocked reading what she spoke to him about. She described his cock as the greatest cock she has ever seen, she told him my hubby has a nice cock but not as good looking as yours. At this point i was angry but at the same time i was incredibly horny. I kept reading and soon discovered they shared dirty pics via email and this was something she definitely did not know about. I started jerking off harder and harder thinking how she has given into her lust of this man. I shot my load all over my hands and my legs.
I felt satisfied but anxious. I waited for her to come home and i confronted her about Mark. She immediately started apologizing about him. I demanded she showed me all the pics they secretly shared with each other.

She opened a folder on the pc. This folder had several pics of her fingering, posing like a playboy centerfold. It was HOT i was not angry anymore, now i was just hot and horny. I told her not to worry, she looked confused at first. I unzipped my pants and flaunted my stiffie to her. She immediately started sucking my cock, she started telling me how she fingers herself every night thinking of Marks big cock. I asked her to show me and i was shocked as he was at least 9 " long and Thick.. I asked her if he sent more pics. She showed me a hidden folder which contained mark unloading huge loads on reefy's provative pictures.. I immediately shot the biggest facial i have ever given my wife.. she was shocked how much i came while thinking about her and mark. << This is the first time i realized that i was born to be a cuckold hubby for my slutty wife.

This was also the first time i felt cucked by her. I always enjoy reminiscing this extremely erotic moment between us and i hope you enjoyed my true sex life story too.

You can email me at wannabecuck13@gmail.com

I will continue with other moments in our sex life which has made me an absolute addict in becoming a cuckold hubby for reefy

Thanks

Till next time!! I have added a pic of my wife's sweet lips after she squirts!! mmm

Last edited:
I understand and your writing skills are better than most. I have read your thread and I can follow it well, I was just confused when you went from the smug salesman to Shawn and Raymond but I am with you now that you brought clarification to the subject. Thanks for sharing your experiances with us, it sounds like "Lisa" and you as well have had a lifetime of fufillment and pleasure. Which goes to show that you shouldnt take life to seriously, enjoy yourself and do what makes you happy because you wont get out of it alive.
Thanks!

Thank you!
Shawn couldn't get comfortable on the couch. He carried Lisa to the bed and finished her there. Raymond followed,then they left.

Being true to her nature,Lisa was totally compliant with both those guys up until the time they left. There was one exception.(sort of) I'll explain what I mean in the near future.

Lisa's appointment with the salesman from last weekend was this evening. I'm out of town tonight,and I'm waiting to hear from her to find out what,if anything happened with him.

Shawn couldn't get comfortable on the couch. He carried Lisa to the bed and finished her there. Raymond followed,then they left.

Being true to her nature,Lisa was totally compliant with both those guys up until the time they left. There was one exception.(sort of) I'll explain what I mean in the near future.

Lisa's appointment with the salesman from last weekend was this evening. I'm out of town tonight,and I'm waiting to hear from her to find out what,if anything happened with him.
Well keep us posted at your convenience..... Thanks

Well keep us posted at your convenience..... Thanks
There's a long-established pattern in the way Lisa prepares herself and dresses to welcome me home when I've been away for a time.

She takes extra time and care in bathing and shaving herself,always rubbing lotion over every inch of her body,then dabbing on a tiny bit of her sexiest perfume. Both her fingernails and toenails will be carefully painted. She'll wash her hair and towel it dry,then brush it once and leave it alone. She knows I like it simple and natural. She'll apply a very small amount of make-up. With her dark hair,pale complexion,and blue eyes,she doesn't need any make-up,but she insists on just a little being necessary. She'll purposely omit any jewelry,other than her wedding ring.

Lisa always has several dresses she calls "house dresses". Most,if not all of them are dresses she's stopped wearing outside. They're summer dresses,some resemble tennis dresses,with buttons down to the waist,then being like a tennis skirt on the bottom,and some have buttons all the way down. I don't remember any dress she's ever chosen as a house dress that wasn't made of soft material,mostly cotton I think. They're always pleasant to touch,and in the areas where they fit closely,they're very revealing of her body beneath them. Like most of Lisa's clothes,they're initially chosen to accentuate her breasts,usually low cut and sometimes having an elastic band of some sort just below her breasts. She never wears a bra under a house dress. She's usually pantie-less and barefoot too.

It would be impossible to count the times I've thought of her like that and gotten an instant boner while I've been away. It really makes my heart race sometimes when I'm on my way home.

That's how she prepared and dressed for her meeting with Michael,the salesman Thursday evening.

There's a long-established pattern in the way Lisa prepares herself and dresses to welcome me home when I've been away for a time.

She takes extra time and care in bathing and shaving herself,always rubbing lotion over every inch of her body,then dabbing on a tiny bit of her sexiest perfume. Both her fingernails and toenails will be carefully painted. She'll wash her hair and towel it dry,then brush it once and leave it alone. She knows I like it simple and natural. She'll apply a very small amount of make-up. With her dark hair,pale complexion,and blue eyes,she doesn't need any make-up,but she insists on just a little being necessary. She'll purposely omit any jewelry,other than her wedding ring.

Lisa always has several dresses she calls "house dresses". Most,if not all of them are dresses she's stopped wearing outside. They're summer dresses,some resemble tennis dresses,with buttons down to the waist,then being like a tennis skirt on the bottom,and some have buttons all the way down. I don't remember any dress she's ever chosen as a house dress that wasn't made of soft material,mostly cotton I think. They're always pleasant to touch,and in the areas where they fit closely,they're very revealing of her body beneath them. Like most of Lisa's clothes,they're initially chosen to accentuate her breasts,usually low cut and sometimes having an elastic band of some sort just below her breasts. She never wears a bra under a house dress. She's usually pantie-less and barefoot too.

It would be impossible to count the times I've thought of her like that and gotten an instant boner while I've been away. It really makes my heart race sometimes when I'm on my way home.

That's how she prepared and dressed for her meeting with Michael,the salesman Thursday evening.
Hmmm.... she sounds.... comfortable, go on...

There's a line she likes to use. I think she learned it from a friend. "I'm built for comfort,not for speed." It's only partly true. Trust me when I say she can be fast too:) I'll try to get on with it now.

Michael was cool as could be for a considerable,and I think admirable amount of time. Lisa invited him into the dining area,so he could lay out his sales materials on the table. She offered him a *******,got herself one too,and sat on his right,at the corner of the dining table,positioned to see everything he was showing her as he gave his pitch. It was a canned presentation that he's undoubtedly given many times. Lisa listened to the whole pitch,just under twenty minutes. I won't say what he's selling. It's something everybody needs. We have it already,but we might switch to Michael,based on his superior customer service.

When Michael asked for the sale,Lisa answered....Mmmmaybe,in a purely intentional sexual tone. She asked Michael if she could get him another *******,or Anything......

Only a few minutes,Lisa was on her knees with Michael's cock in her mouth. To be more accurate,I should say the tip and the first inch or two of Michael's cock in her mouth. It happens that Michael's cock is unusually thick. Now,she says she knew that about Michael before she ever saw his cock. She says she can't explain how she knows,but sometimes,with certain men,she intuitively knows what to expect their cocks to be like,and to some extent,how they are in bed. I think she's full of *******,and I told her so! She's getting really "cocky",now that she's getting plenty of cock again. Now she has ESP! I think she's just getting lucky a lot these days. She claims she's making her own luck. I won't argue with that,but still. She can't tell how big a man's cock is,unless she can at least see a bulge in his pants. I know she looks for that,and that's the only way she knows.

Michael's been back to fuck Lisa twice more since Thursday. She said he would've been here three nights in a row if she hadn't had a previous commitment for Saturday. She said she would've been all bummed out about missing Michael Saturday,except that the reason why she couldn't see him was because she already invited Will to come here.

She's getting seriously spoiled! All kidding aside,she deserves to be spoiled. I can't go into the serious nitty gritty details,but Lisa's a very special woman. She's one of a kind. Behind all the joking around,and the "I'll turn your balls inside out" attitude,is a really solid woman.

Is aggressively submissive an oxymoron? I think it might be,but it describes one aspect of Lisa's personality.

Did you write about how Michael cums? No dear,I forgot. Well...........

I'm sure somebody knows far more about this subject than I do. I read some articles about it years ago,and now I don't remember much about what I read. For some reasons,some men cum in huge amounts when compared to the rest of us. I remember diet being one possible factor. There were many more mentioned,but no one factor or combination of things had been proven to be the reason for it at the point when I was reading about it,which was a long time ago.

When Michael cums,it's like several men cumming at the same time. It's like filled to the max in a couple of seconds,then it's all down her ass,all over the bed,and not just dripping down,but gushing out and streaming down her legs when she gets up. She described feeling like she had been gangbanged by one man.

I asked if she already knew that about Michael before he fucked her. She said no. That was a surprise. Good.

I expect to watch Michael fuck Lisa from my perch soon. I'll try to write what I see in as much detail as possible.

I think most men can relate to what I'm going to describe.

How many have heard a woman say something,and something about the way she says it,and possibly what you imagine her thought being when she says it,has a big impact?

What I'm talking about is something Lisa said this morning at breakfast. It's such a statement of the obvious that just her statement in it'self could be considered a dumb thing to say. Something about the way she said it,and her expression as she spoke made it sound very sexy,and really adorable.

"My pussy feels good when it's full"

Yes Lisa. I'm sure it does:)

Today was quite a day from my perspective,but I realize it might not seem remarkable to anyone else. First,because of my feelings for Lisa. Second to that is that my sense of humor is probably a mark or two off anything that most would consider average.

First the item that might be of the most interest. Lisa and I were gone all afternoon. We had to make a trip that takes about two hours each way. We hadn't been on the road long when her phone rang. It was Michael. He had a little time between appointments,and he wanted to fuck Lisa again today. He'll probably cool on her a little after some time,but he wants to wear her pussy out now,and Lisa's like..... YES! I like this guy!

She's apologizing to him,saying "I'm sorry,but I'm not home. I won't be home all afternoon. It's OK,short notice,no notice isn't a problem if I can. We'll try for tomorrow. Sure,anytime I can."

As I've mentioned,Lisa jokes around a lot sometimes. When she's clowning around,she's usually at least marginally funny. Sometimes when she's serious,she's outright hilarious!

We were in my car today,and I was driving. It has been a gorgeous day,blue skies and puffy white clouds as far as the eye can see. We had been quiet for a while. We had a classic rock station on with the volume down,and were both just looking around,enjoying the day,and sharing an occasional smile. Then,out of the blue,Lisa says: "I check out bulges in men's pants?" I say,Yes. "You've actually SEEN me looking at bulges in men's pants?" Yes. "Do you think anybody else has seen me doing that?" I don't know. "I have to be careful about that?"

Is it just me? I almost lost it! Lisa was serious,so I wasn't going to laugh if I could stop myself. I managed to keep my composure,but it wasn't easy.

I can't think of another woman I've ever known who was anything like Lisa. I know it's hard to tell what lies beneath the surface of a woman's personality when you don't have intimate knowledge of her,but I've never seen such a combination of personality traits in any other woman. It's probably difficult for anybody reading this to grasp what I'm saying. Lisa's a wise ass cracker at times. She's a sweetheart at her core all of the time. She's over-sexed by any measure:),and she often says things that I find to be so funny that I feel like losing it. Maybe it's just me.

No call from Michael so far today. Lisa's impatiently waiting for her phone to ring. She's so hot with anticipation that I've heard her heavy breathing and seen her chest heaving several times. She's been uncharacteristically quiet and she's had a serious expression for most of this morning. She wants Michael's thick black cock in her so bad she can hardly wait. I get a thrill from seeing her getting herself so worked up. There's no doubt that if Michael shows up today he's going to get some extremely hot white pussy.

If Michael doesn't call,maybe she can call Will. She's ready for cock,and I know she wants it big and black. She was used to only getting it only occasionally for a long time. Now that she's been blacked more often for a few months,she's wanting it more and more. I love seeing her like this,and I really love seeing her get her brains fucked out by black men.

I don't have sufficient time at this moment to fully describe what I saw yesterday,but Michael did call and come to take care of Lisa.

If I've accurately described Lisa,some may think that with her excitable nature and enthusiasm for sex that she might be prone to exaggerate when describing men and her experiences with them.

She's not. On the contrary,Lisa's more likely to understate outstanding or extraordinary physical features of her men.

Everything about Michael and the way he fucks Lisa fits the description of a "Bull". He's as perfect an example as I've seen why Lisa has such a penchant for sex with black men.

She couldn't have really described the the amount of cum that Michael discharges. It's one of those things that has to be seen to be believed.

There's no wonder that the man cums in such huge amounts. His balls are the size of a small car! Yes,I'm exaggerating,but not a lot.

I'll make my best effort at describing what I saw yesterday in detail as soon as I have sufficient time. In the meantime,Michael is likely to be back for more of Lisa soon,and she's ready for him.

It was early afternoon when Michael called,and he was only a few minutes away. I barely had time to get to my perch before he was at our door.

Lisa was wearing a loose-fitting short skirt,tank top,and barefoot,sans any under garments. She had literally been "in heat" for most of the day. We had a short conversation about some personal business a short time before Michael called. That distraction from her thoughts of sex had cooled her enough to regain her composure,but not for long.

She was visibly trembling with anticipation as she walked into the master bedroom a few steps in from of Michael,stopped next to our bed,and turned to face him. He wasted no time before reaching under her skirt to feel her bare ass and pussy under it. I saw Lisa's hand trembling as she loosened the single button and lowered the short zipper on the side of her skirt. Moments later,after getting a good feel of Lisa's steaming wet pussy,Michael moved his hand away and up toward her face. When he did that,Lisa's skirt fell to the floor. Michael held Lisa's cheek gently in one hand,and pinched each of her nipples through the thin cloth of her tank top with his other hand,making them fully erect,and more visible than they already were.

I heard Michael say: "You're always ready to fuck.Aren't you Baby",then Lisa's barely audible,trembling voice reply: "Yes."

As Michael removed his clothes,Lisa pulled her tank top over her head,picked her skirt up off the floor,tossed them both onto a chair,and went into our bed on her back in one fluid motion,landing legs spread,her fingers parting her pussy lips for Michael. A mischievous smile slowly formed on her face as he stood looking at her.

A few minutes later,it was apparent to me that Lisa was thinking clearly enough to be aware that I was watching her. Sometimes she gets caught up in the moment,and just reacts to men and what they're doing to her body,oblivious to anything else in the world. When she's conscious that I'm watching her,she's often very helpful in giving me the best view possible. Such was the case this afternoon. She and Michael were in a modified "69" position. Not coincidently,Lisa had positioned herself so that I could see her going to town on Michael's cock with her hands and mouth.

Stories of IR sex are cluttered with descriptions,including what I think are many gross exaggerations of men's cock sizes. For that reason,I'm trying not to over-do it when describing Lisa's lover's cocks.

On the subject of cock size,I want to say up front that I've seen Lisa take a considerable number of black men's cocks,due to the long length of time we've been together. Most have been average size,and it's a well-established fact that the average black cock is somewhat bigger than the average white cock. Some have been well about average,and a few have been huge. Michael is in the middle of the last two categories,due mostly,but not entirely to his thickness. His cock is so thick that it probably doesn't appear to be as long as it actually is.

I have a good,though not perfect view from my perch. I was watching Lisa working the foreskin on Michael's cock up and down slowly with her hand. She put her mouth on the tip,then took it into her mouth for a few moments. Her mouth was wide open around Michael's cock,and barely more than the tip of it would fit into her mouth. I remember thinking how long and hard Lisa had tried before finally mastering the technique to deep throat cock,and thinking that if all men were as thick as Michael,she still couldn't do it. He's so thick that her deep throating him is impossible. Then,as Lisa licked her way down Michael's shaft and to his balls,I finally noticed what she intended to show me.

As I write,I'm thinking how best to describe what I was seeing. Smartfortwo? No,bigger. Fiat 500? Yes,at least. Maybe bigger. VW Beatle? Close.

Seriously. Seriously! Michael has the biggest pair of balls I've ever seen on any man! They're every bit as big as a tennis ball. Maybe slightly bigger than a tennis ball,but not as big as a baseball. Seriously.

They appeared full and heavy as Lisa gently cradled them in one hand,her other hand still on the shaft as she licked and caressed her prize from top to bottom,then back again.

I could see what Michael was doing to Lisa's pussy,but it wouldn't be hard to visualize a good guess.

I could tell by Lisa's expression that her level of arousal was off the charts. Michael's efforts on her pussy combined with her face being full of his thick love log already had her near orgasm. I could almost hear the thoughts that occupied her mind at that moment.

If I'm right about Lisa's thoughts,I'm not sure whether or not Michael would want to know. Lisa's loving his cock. Don't get me wrong,she likes Michael a lot,especially not to have known him but for such a short time. But,It's almost like his cock is a separate entity. She loves and adores his cock as an object for pleasure. Lisa's obsessed with sex,and thoroughly addicted to black cock. Her addiction ebbs and flows. It's been all-out at times,and virtually hidden and suppressed during other times. We've made some significant changes in our lives over the past year or so she can be in a better situation to enjoy herself. Things are really starting to go her way now.

Back