I was asked this question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rachael Harris Popcorn GIF by Lucifer

Oh well now it’s a ******* show but whatever LOL it’s entertaining to read!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣
Give it time...🤔
I'm sure there are those who are going to take your thread seriously...😉.
And answer in cringe-worthy detail 😆.
Wouldn't be B2W otherwise😏.
Now that's what I call entertainment🤣.

Bruh ...I need to travel to Colorado. Apparently that ish they smoking out there makes you stupid dumb .
stoned GIF
Yeah ol' MangeNfleas got a side hustle exporting if from North Carolina... 😲.
His main gig of airing his f.ag ass out for pay to play just ain't cutting it anymore🤣. Somebody needs to tell that dumb country bumpkin not to get high on his own supply 🥴.

Yeah ol' MangeNfleas got a side hustle exporting if from North Carolina... 😲.
His main gig of airing his f.ag ass out for pay to play just ain't cutting it anymore🤣. Somebody needs to tell that dumb country bumpkin not to get high on his own supply 🥴.
Lol why you and Mac beefing ? I must have missed how it started lol yall wild doe

Long story Bro... Suffice to say that cracker has a reckless mouth...I know you saw what he started erroneously with post #5. Just the lastest in a string of chronic foot in the mouth episodes he suffers from...😏. Dumbass is not even man enough to apologize...No surprise there when you consider that ol' wifey probably has a bigger dick then he does...Both figuratively and literally 🤣.

Long story Bro... Suffice to say that cracker has a reckless mouth...I know you saw what he started erroneously with post #5. Just the lastest in a string of chronic foot in the mouth episodes he suffers from...😏. Dumbass is not even man enough to apologize...No surprise there when you consider that ol' wifey probably has a bigger dick then he does...Both figuratively and literally 🤣.
Yeah I feel that ..I kinda felt ya he was directing shade towards me we the "yall" comment ..personally I feel if you have a problem with a person no plurals should be come out your mouth . And the watermelon comment was clearly disrespectful to more then just you ..but hey its not my beef to address. I don't have a problem with him . I don't have a problem with you .but in my eyes if two grown men don't want to be friends it's not my job to make them either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back