I thought it was a pic collector, now I'm meeting his wife

For anyone that wants an update. There's not much of an update. I haven't been able to hang out with them because they've both been traveling and have little ones to take care of. His wife likes the fantasy, but doesn't want to take the real step of making it happen, so it'll remain fantasy.

Dang that was wildly close tho!

Also kinda blew my mind more so is that dudes hunt you down and fake for dick pics? Guess from the otherside I didn't know that.

Dang that was wildly close tho!

Also kinda blew my mind more so is that dudes hunt you down and fake for dick pics? Guess from the otherside I didn't know that.
Yes, it happens all the time.

Update on the couple, we're still good friends Ironically enough. I text and hang out with them occasionally. She's just too shy on pulling the plug on the whole ordeal.

Yes, it happens all the time.

Update on the couple, we're still good friends Ironically enough. I text and hang out with them occasionally. She's just too shy on pulling the plug on the whole ordeal.
Stay available and friendly. It only takes a small shift in her daily life to trigger the need to go outside the box. Be there for her. Keep the channel open to hubby, too.

Back