Africanized wife first time.

assertme

Couple
My wife and I had to go to Africa for my business. Normally she stays home but this time would be extra long so she came along.
A little about us. I am Sam I own my own business and work hard. Work out constantly to stay healthy. Stand 6’2 weigh a sold 225. My wife Paula is a 5’5 inch auburn haired woman. She helps at the office and has a very solid body. Her breast’s are 35c big nipple which I love and are very sensitive. A little thick but a fine ass.
Now Paula had a strict upbringing and was very uptight about sex when first met. Has loosened up some after all these years. One thing she always loved and still does is she will suck and swallow every ounce. She said she got good at this to save herself for marriage. Told me after the first time she was hooked. Other than that very vanilla. After some time I got her to try different positions and to show more skin.
We often fantasize in bed hers are normal like making love outdoors with another woman which shocked me.
Mine were of her with other men especially with Blackmen was like that since college when my friends girl sleeps with them. I was turned on . He knew and didn’t stop kind of enjoyed them together. Has always been there for me in my head jerked off many times remembering that scene.
She would play along as long as it was sucking but no fucking so I would role play and when I came I would ask if she really liked his semen and after she swallowed she would say it tasted better and he came more and had a bigger dick . I would get hard and fuck get hard. So this day I still pretend to be a black guy while fucking her and she got into it and came hard and fast. Then sucked me ( him ) off again and said he still came more than me. Couldn’t believe it. She said sorry was just carried away.
Couldn’t forget that and the fact that we are going to Africa soon. Was hard for days thinking what could happen. So I called my friend from college and he said that’s it is fantastic that I am also a cuckold to black . Then he explained and sent me some of his homemade videos of him his wife and as he says her bull lover.
1. I was amazed at how big the guys cock was. Had to be 10” and thick.
2. How my friend just watched as this black guy literally facefucked his wife slamming his cock in and out of her mouth and how she loved it and then took his semen showed showed my friend then swallowed it all. He jerking off like crazy. Then he kissed her wow.
3. He told me this is a cuckold loves his she loves but he loves to se her with this Blackman .
4. The movies just enhanced the rest till I saw him suck his wife clean after the Blackman came in her he was enjoying himself and the wife came hard they said how they love each other.
5 . Then he sucked the black cock hard and put in his wife all with a smile .
6 . He said we should try it .
Couldn’t get that out of my mind made the mistake to leave the computer on and the wife saw just the sucking part and she was asking all these questions. Do people really do that. Yes i said. Would like to watch me. Yes I said . The she walked away and nothing was said and now we are just about to land in Lagos.
We landed and the company sent a limo which took us to our hotel. The limo driver was a handsome young black man . He also gave us pagers to contact him any time. The room was perfect Paula was very excited. We were tired from the long trip and fell asleep easily.
Then we had breakfast and got ready for me to start our meetings. Paula went with me and said she will be sightseeing and shopping with the limo driver. Then she was on her way.
Got back to the hotel and my wife was waiting all dressed and ready to go . So we went to dinner then out for a few drinks . Paula loved to dance and the limo driver took us to a nice place . I sat and watched her and the limo man dance fast slow it was fun. She was having fun and starting to loosen up must have been the drinks. When they came and sat down they sat together . The night ended and we went back and had a great time in bed.
This continues on for a few days when I tell her we will have an extremely long night to go have fun. Got back late and her and the limo guy are talking he gets up and leaves when I come in. Wife was all over me making out ready for bed. I said she tasted funny said it wears the drinks. Had another fantastic night.
This went on for a time with him there every other day. Then I came back one night to see my wife on hers knees sucking his huge black cock . I should have been pissed but was turned on watch her suck him a swallow every drop. She then kissed his dick said thank you and put his dick back in his pants. He walked by and said thanks .
She was crying and saying sorry but she could not help herself. Also told me that he told I had to know so he can come over when ever he wants for some . She blew me then we went to bed .
I called my friend for some advice. He said did you enjoy it yes I said . Do you want it and more to happen and watch as it does. I said yes . He then told me that she would fuck him if let . I didn’t think so but he said yes she will and that I will love it .
Was woken up that morning by her blowing the limo guy with me watching and cheering her which made her more enthusiastic. It was great to watch her swallow and thank him.
He gets up walks by me and says let’s go. So I followed. On the ride down I ask him how this started. He tells me that it started when she went to by some clothes and asked me to help. He said she wanted something more freeing. So I watch her try them on and she must have seen my duck grow she then asked me right in the store if she could see it so I showed her. Then she asked if she could suck and I said yes again right in the store. So she did and I told her I was going to come and she just sucked harder. I came in her mouth and she swallowed it all thanked me and said she would to do that more as I have the biggest dick she ever saw and came more than anyone else. She also told me you didn’t mind her doing it and would like to watch . So after a few more times she wanted you to catch her.
I was shocked but my cock was rock hard . I told him to keep going then he stuns me by saying if I say so he would like have her . I didn’t think she would he says with your help it could work. He told me tomorrow morning after she blows him with me watching to kiss her right away. I told him ok.
The next morning he comes in sits in the chair my wife the next morning goes right over and says honey he’s here. So I watch and she swallows and I grab her and kiss her hard with my tongue all over tell we have to for our meeting. He tells me that is good to come home tonight and take her right to bed and tell her how hot it was and that she should start blowing him with no clothes on or something sexy . She was a little surprised but would do it. I came instantly. She was surprised.
So the next morning she has on this outfit I’ve never seen before. Purple garter belt, purple stockings, purple panties and bra. Man she looked hot . She takes her place and starts on his ( he told me to call it a big black cock) bbc . So hot I tell her at least take the bra off. She does and I tell him to play with he nipples they are super sensitive. He does and she goes nuts on his cock trying to get as much as possible down her throat. Was awesome he came she swallowed but he kept playing with her nipples till she had an orgasm. His dick never left her mouth.
She gets up and leaves he tells me to come home and do like the other day but to say it’s him and not you then go down on her immediately. I was ok with this I couldn’t believe I was going to help this Blackman to fuck my wife I was beyond excited.
So as we are getting ready to leave I tell my wife to keep on the outfit because it’s hot. The limo driver says do you mind after I drop you off if I can have your wife’s mouth again. Of course I said yes and don’t forget to play with her nipples.
As we left my wife had a nice big smile. On our way to the car he said when you are doing her tell her it’s me this time then go right down on her again. I had a hard time at the meeting this day.
So during a break I called my friend and we talked with his wife listening both were excited and said to go for it. His wife said to let my wife know I’m ok with it and enjoy . I thanked them and said goodbye they wished me luck.
So I got back and the limo driver came up with me. Had my wife blow him again and I kissed her hard again and when he left our sec was unbelievable. I kept telling her to think I was him . Came as fast as I ever did so did the wife. After we were finished I asked her if she would have sec with the limo driver . I told her I would love and love her more. She was undecided but I told her I would be there. We went to sleep very satisfied.
So the limo driver had me come down and meet him today wife looked a little disappointed. On the ride there he told me tonight is the night. Told me to call her and get her ready with some teasing. I got so hard man . I did as he said the day took forever. Told her to wear something real sexy. Then the day ended and we head back to the hotel. Also we were going to have a week off for the ceo of the other company needed time off.
On the way the limo driver told me he can’t wait to black my wife . I hoped all went well. Then we arrived and went up to see my wife.
We come into the room and she is wearing very high heeled red shoes white stockings, white garter belts, no panties no bra. Hot did not even come close to how she looked.
Also on the way over he said after we are in the room to have both of us get completely naked this time and for me to start jerking off as soon as she starts her blow job. To make sure she sees and to cheer her on. Let see me as she blows and to tell her to take real good care of the limo guy because we will have 7 days to ourselves. So I did just that.
Man was she really going to town on he cock this time . He didn’t last long I told her to keep going and don’t stop keep him hard. I got behind her and started playing with her nipples she was moaning like mad around his cock .
I slowly moved her up and had her kiss me then moved her over to the limo driver kissing him as he maneuvered her to the bed and kept kissing her as he got between spread legs and that huge black rod was at her opening. She looked at me for approval and I kissed her and she relaxed and just then he started to enter her. It was an unreal sight.
She was making guttural sounds . I’m big at about 7.5” but he made me look small. The contrast in color was outstanding. Paula was in another state as her first orgasm hit . She had her tongue so far down his throat I thought he couldn’t breathe. What a sight and he wasn’t even halfway in. I couldn’t stop jerking and came fast but I stayed hard and kept going . She looked so beautiful in the outfit and blackcock going into her. Finally he was all the way in and she had another mind blowing orgasm. He was going slow at first but picked up speed when he locked his arms under her knees and her legs went up with her red heels pointing at the ceiling. This way he could go full bore and get all of his cock in her . He plowed her this way for 15 minutes when he let out a moan and dumped his load she cried out for another orgasm the biggest yet. When he pulled out I got right in there and came after a few strokes. As I was with my wife he dressed and left.
She was fine for awhile then started crying and tan to the bathroom and threw up. She was still crying she said she felt really bad like she cheated. It took me all night to calm her down . Good thing we had sometime for ourselves.
We talked in the morning for hours. I reassured her how much I love her and what a turn on it was to watch her really be pleased. So we were all lovey dicey for a couple days making love at every opportunity. But I know something was awoken in her because they way she looked at blackmen now.
I called my friend and asked how to get her to do it again. I listened to his advice and put my plan to action. While making love I kept asking her how his big black cock felt stretching her and making her feel so good she orgasmed intensely. I kept going telling her how she looks great with the black man doing her . She was coming again I said how I would love to see it more often.
We went out the next night to a nice club. She didn’t know but I called limo man where to go and just happened to show up. Oh one thing she did tell me is the intercourse upset her but she missed swallowing his cum.
So we were at the club just relaxing and having a great time when he came in. I let him know she missed his come and he could get her again if he could get her to blow him while in the cloud . She was shocked but happy to see him.
Spent time talking then he wanted to dance with her. I said fine watch them dance for a few songs then they went somewhere. Some time went by and they came back .
She kissed me and I knew she swallowed his come. She also said that he asked her if she wanted it again. I said do you and noticed that right there in the club he playing with her breasts. She said she really wants it but that she needs to feel loved after and would I eat her out after. My answer was to grab her hand and go out the door.
In the hotel they ripped their clothes off and wasted no time they were like two animals rutting . The orgasm were fast and furious. He came fast stayed hard and kept going. I was jerking like mad. Then he put her in that position again and unloaded the second load. He rolled off and I jumped in and ate that cream pie. Paula was telling me how much she loved me and came explosively. It tasted great .
So that’s how it went every other day till we left her with black come in her mouth and pussy .
If you want I can tell you what happened when we got home .
Thank you all.

My wife and I had to go to Africa for my business. Normally she stays home but this time would be extra long so she came along.
A little about us. I am Sam I own my own business and work hard. Work out constantly to stay healthy. Stand 6’2 weigh a sold 225. My wife Paula is a 5’5 inch auburn haired woman. She helps at the office and has a very solid body. Her breast’s are 35c big nipple which I love and are very sensitive. A little thick but a fine ass.
Now Paula had a strict upbringing and was very uptight about sex when first met. Has loosened up some after all these years. One thing she always loved and still does is she will suck and swallow every ounce. She said she got good at this to save herself for marriage. Told me after the first time she was hooked. Other than that very vanilla. After some time I got her to try different positions and to show more skin.
We often fantasize in bed hers are normal like making love outdoors with another woman which shocked me.
Mine were of her with other men especially with Blackmen was like that since college when my friends girl sleeps with them. I was turned on . He knew and didn’t stop kind of enjoyed them together. Has always been there for me in my head jerked off many times remembering that scene.
She would play along as long as it was sucking but no fucking so I would role play and when I came I would ask if she really liked his semen and after she swallowed she would say it tasted better and he came more and had a bigger dick . I would get hard and fuck get hard. So this day I still pretend to be a black guy while fucking her and she got into it and came hard and fast. Then sucked me ( him ) off again and said he still came more than me. Couldn’t believe it. She said sorry was just carried away.
Couldn’t forget that and the fact that we are going to Africa soon. Was hard for days thinking what could happen. So I called my friend from college and he said that’s it is fantastic that I am also a cuckold to black . Then he explained and sent me some of his homemade videos of him his wife and as he says her bull lover.
2. How my friend just watched as this black guy literally facefucked his wife slamming his cock in and out of her mouth and how she loved it and then took his semen showed showed my friend then swallowed it all. He jerking off like crazy. Then he kissed her wow.
3. He told me this is a cuckold loves his she loves but he loves to se her with this Blackman .
4. The movies just enhanced the rest till I saw him suck his wife clean after the Blackman came in her he was enjoying himself and the wife came hard they said how they love each other.
Couldn’t get that out of my mind made the mistake to leave the computer on and the wife saw just the sucking part and she was asking all these questions. Do people really do that. Yes i said. Would like to watch me. Yes I said . The she walked away and nothing was said and now we are just about to land in Lagos.
We landed and the company sent a limo which took us to our hotel. The limo driver was a handsome young black man . He also gave us pagers to contact him any time. The room was perfect Paula was very excited. We were tired from the long trip and fell asleep easily.
Then we had breakfast and got ready for me to start our meetings. Paula went with me and said she will be sightseeing and shopping with the limo driver. Then she was on her way.
Got back to the hotel and my wife was waiting all dressed and ready to go . So we went to dinner then out for a few drinks . Paula loved to dance and the limo driver took us to a nice place . I sat and watched her and the limo man dance fast slow it was fun. She was having fun and starting to loosen up must have been the drinks. When they came and sat down they sat together . The night ended and we went back and had a great time in bed.
This continues on for a few days when I tell her we will have an extremely long night to go have fun. Got back late and her and the limo guy are talking he gets up and leaves when I come in. Wife was all over me making out ready for bed. I said she tasted funny said it wears the drinks. Had another fantastic night.
This went on for a time with him there every other day. Then I came back one night to see my wife on hers knees sucking his huge black cock . I should have been pissed but was turned on watch her suck him a swallow every drop. She then kissed his dick said thank you and put his dick back in his pants. He walked by and said thanks .
She was crying and saying sorry but she could not help herself. Also told me that he told I had to know so he can come over when ever he wants for some . She blew me then we went to bed .
I called my friend for some advice. He said did you enjoy it yes I said . Do you want it and more to happen and watch as it does. I said yes . He then told me that she would fuck him if let . I didn’t think so but he said yes she will and that I will love it .
Was woken up that morning by her blowing the limo guy with me watching and cheering her which made her more enthusiastic. It was great to watch her swallow and thank him.
He gets up walks by me and says let’s go. So I followed. On the ride down I ask him how this started. He tells me that it started when she went to by some clothes and asked me to help. He said she wanted something more freeing. So I watch her try them on and she must have seen my duck grow she then asked me right in the store if she could see it so I showed her. Then she asked if she could suck and I said yes again right in the store. So she did and I told her I was going to come and she just sucked harder. I came in her mouth and she swallowed it all thanked me and said she would to do that more as I have the biggest dick she ever saw and came more than anyone else. She also told me you didn’t mind her doing it and would like to watch . So after a few more times she wanted you to catch her.
I was shocked but my cock was rock hard . I told him to keep going then he stuns me by saying if I say so he would like have her . I didn’t think she would he says with your help it could work. He told me tomorrow morning after she blows him with me watching to kiss her right away. I told him ok.
The next morning he comes in sits in the chair my wife the next morning goes right over and says honey he’s here. So I watch and she swallows and I grab her and kiss her hard with my tongue all over tell we have to for our meeting. He tells me that is good to come home tonight and take her right to bed and tell her how hot it was and that she should start blowing him with no clothes on or something sexy . She was a little surprised but would do it. I came instantly. She was surprised.
So the next morning she has on this outfit I’ve never seen before. Purple garter belt, purple stockings, purple panties and bra. Man she looked hot . She takes her place and starts on his ( he told me to call it a big black cock) bbc . So hot I tell her at least take the bra off. She does and I tell him to play with he nipples they are super sensitive. He does and she goes nuts on his cock trying to get as much as possible down her throat. Was awesome he came she swallowed but he kept playing with her nipples till she had an orgasm. His dick never left her mouth.
She gets up and leaves he tells me to come home and do like the other day but to say it’s him and not you then go down on her immediately. I was ok with this I couldn’t believe I was going to help this Blackman to fuck my wife I was beyond excited.
So as we are getting ready to leave I tell my wife to keep on the outfit because it’s hot. The limo driver says do you mind after I drop you off if I can have your wife’s mouth again. Of course I said yes and don’t forget to play with her nipples.
As we left my wife had a nice big smile. On our way to the car he said when you are doing her tell her it’s me this time then go right down on her again. I had a hard time at the meeting this day.
So during a break I called my friend and we talked with his wife listening both were excited and said to go for it. His wife said to let my wife know I’m ok with it and enjoy . I thanked them and said goodbye they wished me luck.
So I got back and the limo driver came up with me. Had my wife blow him again and I kissed her hard again and when he left our sec was unbelievable. I kept telling her to think I was him . Came as fast as I ever did so did the wife. After we were finished I asked her if she would have sec with the limo driver . I told her I would love and love her more. She was undecided but I told her I would be there. We went to ******* very satisfied.
So the limo driver had me come down and meet him today wife looked a little disappointed. On the ride there he told me tonight is the night. Told me to call her and get her ready with some teasing. I got so hard man . I did as he said the day took forever. Told her to wear something real sexy. Then the day ended and we head back to the hotel. Also we were going to have a week off for the ceo of the other company needed time off.
On the way the limo driver told me he can’t wait to black my wife . I hoped all went well. Then we arrived and went up to see my wife.
We come into the room and she is wearing very high heeled red shoes white stockings, white garter belts, no panties no bra. Hot did not even come close to how she looked.
Also on the way over he said after we are in the room to have both of us get completely naked this time and for me to start jerking off as soon as she starts her blow job. To make sure she sees and to cheer her on. Let see me as she blows and to tell her to take real good care of the limo guy because we will have 7 days to ourselves. So I did just that.
Man was she really going to town on he cock this time . He didn’t last long I told her to keep going and don’t stop keep him hard. I got behind her and started playing with her nipples she was moaning like mad around his cock .
I slowly moved her up and had her kiss me then moved her over to the limo driver kissing him as he maneuvered her to the bed and kept kissing her as he got between spread legs and that huge black rod was at her opening. She looked at me for approval and I kissed her and she relaxed and just then he started to enter her. It was an unreal sight.
She was making guttural sounds . I’m big at about 7.5” but he made me look small. The contrast in color was outstanding. Paula was in another state as her first orgasm hit . She had her tongue so far down his throat I thought he couldn’t breathe. What a sight and he wasn’t even halfway in. I couldn’t stop jerking and came fast but I stayed hard and kept going . She looked so beautiful in the outfit and blackcock going into her. Finally he was all the way in and she had another mind blowing orgasm. He was going slow at first but picked up speed when he locked his arms under her knees and her legs went up with her red heels pointing at the ceiling. This way he could go full bore and get all of his cock in her . He plowed her this way for 15 minutes when he let out a moan and dumped his load she cried out for another orgasm the biggest yet. When he pulled out I got right in there and came after a few strokes. As I was with my wife he dressed and left.
She was fine for awhile then started crying and tan to the bathroom and threw up. She was still crying she said she felt really bad like she cheated. It took me all night to calm her down . Good thing we had sometime for ourselves.
We talked in the morning for hours. I reassured her how much I love her and what a turn on it was to watch her really be pleased. So we were all lovey dicey for a couple days making love at every opportunity. But I know something was awoken in her because they way she looked at blackmen now.
I called my friend and asked how to get her to do it again. I listened to his advice and put my plan to action. While making love I kept asking her how his big black cock felt stretching her and making her feel so good she orgasmed intensely. I kept going telling her how she looks great with the black man doing her . She was coming again I said how I would love to see it more often.
We went out the next night to a nice club. She didn’t know but I called limo man where to go and just happened to show up. Oh one thing she did tell me is the intercourse upset her but she missed swallowing his cum.
So we were at the club just relaxing and having a great time when he came in. I let him know she missed his come and he could get her again if he could get her to blow him while in the cloud . She was shocked but happy to see him.
Spent time talking then he wanted to dance with her. I said fine watch them dance for a few songs then they went somewhere. Some time went by and they came back .
She kissed me and I knew she swallowed his come. She also said that he asked her if she wanted it again. I said do you and noticed that right there in the club he playing with her breasts. She said she really wants it but that she needs to feel loved after and would I eat her out after. My answer was to grab her hand and go out the door.
In the hotel they ripped their clothes off and wasted no time they were like two animals rutting . The orgasm were fast and furious. He came fast stayed hard and kept going. I was jerking like mad. Then he put her in that position again and unloaded the second load. He rolled off and I jumped in and ate that cream pie. Paula was telling me how much she loved me and came explosively. It tasted great .
So that’s how it went every other day till we left her with black come in her mouth and pussy .
Thank you all.
Sounds hot love to hear the rest of it!

Please!!!!!
So I got back and the limo driver came up with me. Had my wife blow him again and I kissed her hard again and when he left our sec was unbelievable. I kept telling her to think I was him . Came as fast as I ever did so did the wife. After we were finished I asked her if she would have sec with the limo driver . I told her I would love and love her more. She was undecided but I told her I would be there. We went to sleep very satisfied.
If you want I can tell you what happened when we get back.

Thank you all.
We all assume she came home pregnant but what about it??

Thank you all.
Sexy Auburn wife

Back