I thought it was a pic collector, now I'm meeting his wife

xbbc561

Male
From
FL, US
The Old CL is dead and gone, but they still have missed connections. I decided to post an ad and see what would happened. I figured what do I have to lose right? I got the usual, ton of gay replies, men posing as couples trying to hunt pics, etc. I get a reply from a man replies to my ad, and asked if I'm still looking, I replied I was. I never heard back from him. I figured he was hunting for pics. As I said, it's normal for guys to get harassed by gay guys/gay pic collectors

I re-posted my ad and again, "are you still looking?" was the reply. I said, Yes I am. This time he answered and said his fantasy was to see his wife with another man. I figured he just wanted dick pics and let him know upfront, "Listen, I'm not sending any nudes if that's what you're after." He said, "I'm not. I want to see my wife with a black guy."

I wasn't getting any serious replies, so I figured I'd entertain the conversation more. He's in his early 60s, wife mid 50s and he told me, they've talked about having another guy, but she was hesitant; Flirted back and forth with it. I never was into the whole seducing an unknown wife. I'm more assertive in the bedroom than out of it, nonetheless, I was willing to hear ideas. We talked of different scenarios. With covid out there, I nor his wife feel comfortable of meeting up in crowded eatery or a bar. I didn't fully feel confident in executing any scenarios that was presented and figured we're going to screw this up.

After all the shitty brainstorming, He told me that he finally told his wife. I said bullshit, and turns out it wasn't bullshit. He told his wife. She was very receptive to the idea and meeting someone new. She loved that I was younger. I've gotten a chance to actually talk to her. We're setting up a date, dinner at their place, no pressure meet and seeing where that goes.

This is a real story. This is kind of a first for me. I've met people off CL, but never a scenario like this. We'll see what happens. I'm excited. I hope it turns into something.

Last edited:
Good luck. Craigslist was so much fun back in the days
Thanks man. I hope it turns into something. Her husband and I have been talking for a minute. I don't know why I decided to entertain it, but the dude sounded genuine and we have lots in common apart from wanting to see his wife with me lol. Right now, she struggles with wanting to do it. One moment she's game, the other min, she wants to stay away from it and it's more fantasy than reality. According to her husband.

She agreed to meet me, so that's a huge step.

I was interested in her and another guy. She wasn’t. Said I was ‘enough’ for her. Didn’t think guys would be attracted. The usual.
I answered CL ads. Most of the ‘Bulls’ were fakes or freaks (just like most of the supposed cucks are). But I was upfront. Shared a couple pics. I met him in a public place so we both knew we were real and I could gauge potential chemistry they might share. Showed him more phone pics. Asked him to post a new CL ad more tailored ti her (body type, age, etc). He did. I showed her the ad. Asked if I could respond with her no-face pic. She said ok. They took it from there.
Interesting. That's awesome.

I met with the guy near a store after he got off work. We sat there and chatted for a few mins. He showed me pics of his wife. We both sat there and had an honest conversation of what we both wanted if anything came out of this. I was honest in my answer, I want a wife I can see quite regularly. He had no issues with that as that's something he wanted for his wife! We then transitioned into talking about her interests and making sure she was comfortable. That's mainly what we talked about, taking our time, making sure she wasn't feeling any pressure and just take it one step at a time. Then I went home.

Man, I just thought all those seducing ads were always just full of BS. I thought it was just gay guys or guys riding high on fantasy and never really wanted to do anything but this guy does.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was on this website, you never know. Small world. lol.

Another idea if she’s reluctant or he’s afraid to lay it out for her is to arrange to ‘coincidentally’ be at a public venue when he and his wife are also there. Covid has put a damper on that but an opportunity to flirt, dance or even just make eye contact can work wonders.
Good luck
Thanks. I'm just not good at those scenarios where I have to take the lead. Usually when I meet couples, They are both in the know, the husband may break the ice, but the wife is the aggressive one. I'm afraid my nervousness or reserve nature will cause her to panic. They want to meet me at their place. We live 10 mins apart. Everything about the situation sounds so good on paper, I'm just hoping it works out.

I spoke to him again today and he said he's not really bothering her about it now. He's giving her some time to digest it then set up something for the weekend. No sense about asking her about it a day after she agreed. That will only add pressure, so he's giving her space.

Well,

We had dinner at their house and watched some basketball. She seemed to really enjoy my company, We got a little touchy, but didn't push it too much.

Her husband just texted me and said she's still feeling unsure about proceeding forward. Not the news the husband and I wanted to hear, bummed us both out.

Oh well, at least she met me. Thankful to her and her husband for that, considering how we met. I hope she will change her mind.

She doesn't want to do it. Got an update. She's fine being with just her husband, has no desire to play with another guy. Both her husband and I are bummed out about the news, but at least we went on a date.

It's more fantasy than reality for her. When confronted by the reality, she wasn't into doing it. Her husband has tried to roleplay with her lately and she's just not interested even during pillow talk. I think she's completely turned off from the fantasy now, all because we tried to make it happen.

Sucks big time.

We both wanted this. Her husband can tell that I was really into her and loved that about me.

Familiar story. You should ask to remain friends as you enjoyed their company. We all need friends. No pressure and one day things might develop. Totally her call now though.

Familiar story. You should ask to remain friends as you enjoyed their company. We all need friends. No pressure and one day things might develop. Totally her call now though.
Thanks, I'm going to give her some room for now and maybe revisit asking to hang out later. Last thing I want to do is put a stress on their marriage or anything or make her feel pressured. She had a good time meeting me, I had a good time meeting her. She just has no desire to play with another guy.

I'm not surprised. So many these scenarios turn out to be the man trying to get the woman to do something she really doesn't want to do.
I appreciate her for even entertaining the possiblity with no pressure. Her husband is a nice guyy, wasn't one of those asshole husbands that try to pressure or ******* the fantasy. She just said no when confronted by it. She was turned on by the thought more than the reality.

I've been there before with gangbangs, thought gangbangs would be cool. Until I went to a gangbang and it just wasn't for me.

Enjoyed reading this thread. Its a "no bullshit", spot on, reality story. This site needs more of this.
A huge percentage of all this lifestyle stuff is fantasy. Don't get me wrong, lots of us actually do get to live out some of our fantasies. I get tired of all the same ol ******* on here.. a good story like this one is refreshing.
It took us a loooong time to get past the pillow talk and finally do it. Once it was done, and it was evident that our relationship could survive it, lol, it started a new fire.
Based on your very well written details, I'd say her mind is twirling about it.
Most responsible married women are very suspicious to the naughty ideas a husband tries to talk them into.. and it takes time to sort things out, and get over some of the issues that they won't tell you about.
Most guys have a "just do it", "it'll be fun" attitude.
My advice, stay in touch, be very patient, be a friend, throw a slightly romantic gesture her way after some time. But, dont Push!
The ones that are hard to get are always the best.
It could turn into a long lasting friendship.
Good job on sharing your story. Keep us posted.

Enjoyed reading this thread. Its a "no bullshit", spot on, reality story. This site needs more of this.
A huge percentage of all this lifestyle stuff is fantasy. Don't get me wrong, lots of us actually do get to live out some of our fantasies. I get tired of all the same ol ******* on here.. a good story like this one is refreshing.
It took us a loooong time to get past the pillow talk and finally do it. Once it was done, and it was evident that our relationship could survive it, lol, it started a new fire.
Based on your very well written details, I'd say her mind is twirling about it.
Most responsible married women are very suspicious to the naughty ideas a husband tries to talk them into.. and it takes time to sort things out, and get over some of the issues that they won't tell you about.
Most guys have a "just do it", "it'll be fun" attitude.
My advice, stay in touch, be very patient, be a friend, throw a slightly romantic gesture her way after some time. But, dont Push!
The ones that are hard to get are always the best.
It could turn into a long lasting friendship.
Good job on sharing your story. Keep us posted.
Thanks. They have children and its covid so there's not a lot that we can go out and do, they're pretty busy. I'm keeping in touch with them, I still talk to her husband. We're becoming really good friends. He's a good guy. Funny enough, we both kind of work in the same field. Crazy luck.

He's been encouraging me to look somewhere else in the mean time but still wants me to be the guy to be with his wife. I'm on a couple of swinger sites. Not a lot cater my fancy. I like long term relationships. I like having a hotwife as a lover and me as her boytoy. I'm not into being a in a stable of available men. Hell, I don't even like the term bbc. Why is it in my username? Because I'm not creative and just wanted to sign up quickly lol.

I found another first time couple, but we couldn't connect. There was no chemistry. The only reason they were in the lifestyle because the husband said he likes to sleep around with various women and his long term gf said that this would have to be the compromise, so he was willing to entertain it. Better she know about it then going behind her back kinda thing.

That doesn't sound healthy. They haven't called me back since and I haven't reached out to them so its a mutual understanding that I am not interested.

Sounds to me like you are good for the long game. She likes you, just not ready to jump in bed with you yet. Romance her/them a bit. Low key. Work with hubby on things like important dates, i.e., anniversary, birthdays, favorite wine, favorite perfume, etc. Send them both cards or flowers. Maybe a house gift when you visit. A modest piece of jewelry, perhaps. COVID will be over soon, take them to dinner. You don't have to be pushy or in her face, but stay in her thoughts.

Treat the husband right, too. She'll notice. A bottle of his favorite Scotch or some weed if that's his thing. Court them as a couple, she'll come around. I always knew that if a guy showed up at our door with a flower, he'd leave with a limp dick. It never failed.

Thanks, I'm going to give her some room for now and maybe revisit asking to hang out later. Last thing I want to do is put a stress on their marriage or anything or make her feel pressured. She had a good time meeting me, I had a good time meeting her. She just has no desire to play with another guy.
The good news is, it’s better to know that now than later. There’s nothing worse with one spouse pressuring another spouse to do something that they don’t wanna do, and they just take one for a team. That ends up being toxic to the relationship. Women are a little bit different, we need to think things over a little bit longer than men, you may still be in the game.

We still meet several of the guys we met on old CL, and last New Years day we had a reunion at a boat house on the Withlacoochee river in Dunnellon. Had 8 guys Alexis had met, fucked and sucked off regularly

Back