I need more of you!

cristoferhayde

Male
Real Person
From
TX, US
…there you were, in my favorite tee, i could see the shape of your perfect ass giving my shirt form, your smooth legs stuck out from underneath, begin me to touch and kiss them. I just stood there and watched for a minute, biting my lips, you never knew i was there… you were perfect and beautiful and that kitchen work was going to have to wait…

… My hand sliding through the lips of your pussy, my teeth nibbling the back of your neck, my other hand pinching your nipples as i grind my hard dick against your ass, you can’t turn around yet.

I take your neck and push your head forward as I make my way to my knees. Spreading your legs forcibly I reach under the shirt and take your clit between my fingers, I smack on you hard on your ass. I lift the shirt up and demand you bend over more. I kiss you on your ass, my tongue glides across it, I spread your cheeks and let my mouth make its way to your now wet pussy.

My mouth collapses on your clit, pulling it hard into my mouth as my fingers slide in and out of your pussy. First one, then two fingers… began slow now harder and faster as I suck and nibble on your clit. I stop just to nibble on the inside of your thighs, i can now tell your legs are getting weak so I let you catch your breath or so you think.

I stand to my feet, my pants still on and begin to take them off. My fingers still playing with your pussy, I reach around and slide them into your mouth. I could very well take you right here, but I look around and decide I want you to work.

I want you to fuck me, we’ve got all day so we can make love later. I want your best. I want you to remind me why this dick is yours and that there is no pussy like my pussy.

So, I throw you around until you face me. I kiss you so that I can taste you from your lips. I know you were so close to cumming and I stopped, but I promise I will make it worth your wild.

I lead you over to the dining chair. It sits high like a stool, so I sit at the edge of it. I pull you close enough to me that the head of my dick rubs against your clit, you shutter and quikly come even closer. I lift your leg and put it on the edge of the chair with me, that was the perfect move. Now my dick is slapping your clit and Im playing with the lips of your pussy, sliding it up and down through the lips.

Don’t move, not yet baby i whisper, i will let you know.

I pull you closer and slide the head in.

Don’t move dammit. I yell. Its not time yet.

I sense your legs getting weak again, so I give in and turn you around again.

With your back to i lean up to bite your neck and nibble down your back to your ass. At that point I tell you come closer as I sit back down on the edge of the chair. I demand you to lower yourself on your dick and fuck me like you mean. Give me my fucking pussy baby. And you better not hold back I shout.

I eagerly anticipate the warmth and wetness of your pussy that I begin to shake a little. There is something about being inside of you that makes me weak. Makes me so damn high. Slowly you lower yourself, punishing me i would imagine for whats taken place already.

Then we I least expect it you drop your pussy down the shaft of my dick and come all the way back up. If you don’t come back here and give me my damn pussy. You laugh as you back back and lower your pussy onto my dick again.

Firs the head, the some of the shaft, then you go back up to the head then back down the shaft a little more this time, until I can’t take and I grab your shoulders and press you down on my dick. As I press you down I throw my hips so damn hard inside of you. We sit right there.

Attempting to figure when either one of us has felt this way before. I wrap you in my arms as you begin to grind onto my dick. Short sweet stroke I simply sit and enjoy watching you. I smack you on your ass to when you get out of line or when you try to come all the way up that I’m no longer in you.

Eventually I reach around and play with your nipples and reach and play with your clit.

I bite your neck and shoulder as I lean forward from the chair.

Begin inside of you is perfect. Your pussy was made for my dick. There is no better fit.

I lead you away from me, and kind of startled you, but I have plans.

I tell you to lay across the table. I move in front of you and I crouch down and take your legs and place them on my shoulders then I stand up. At this point only the top of your back and shoulders are touching the table, your legs rest over my shoulders and my hands secure your hips. With the warning or hesitation I forcefully thrust my dick deep inside of you. I pull all the way out and slam myself back inside of you. Over and over as I pull your body into mine we collide in the middle, my dick for your pussy, harder and harder then faster.

I am watching your face and eyes, your moans are turning me and turning me into and ******* ravaging his prey. I needed this. I needed you.

Out of nowhere with a loud cry you cum and that gives me the incentive to go even hard and even deeper until I know i am about to release. I pull out and drop your legs and without saying one work I look at you in such a way that you knew exactly what I wanted… I wanted to fuck your mouth and explode deep in the back of your throat.

And thats just what happened. you lay on your stomach on the dining table and i walk up to you grab your hands and hold them behind your back. As you open your mouth i slide my dick inside and begin to slowly stroke it, in and out. In and out. then I get faster and harder, and fuck it, I can’t take it anymore - I can’t hold it… I explode. release your hands and you go to work. Stroking my dick with your hands as you suck ever last ounce of me and leave nothing…

we laugh as we look around and realize ******* is everywhere. Stuff from the table, the chair, everywhere. we look into each others eyes and chuckle again because its only 9am and we have the rest of the day alone with each other, its an Ice day.

Back