I know about hot wives is there some called hot guys/husbands

Manofskill

Male
From
CA, US
I know about hot wives but are there any women playing with hot guys/husband's. Equality for all. This might be an intriguing topic.

lol if thats what you wanna call it i guess. Im a hot guy just got two milfs to agree to share me and suck my dick at the same time. so call it what you may but im doing the same thing a hot gf would do because they both really like me..

I would call a "hot husband" as being a "married gigolo", whose wife is totally submissive to him and never returns the favor.

I was at a club a while back. There was one coloured guy there with his wife. She walked him to the Center of the dance floor and whipped off his towel. Then as nice as you please left him there. Before he could get off the dance floor two white ladies had him by the balls as they led him to a quiet corner. A few minutes later the guys wife walked over with a bottle of water and fed him a couple of stay hard pills. Those ladies took turns fucking his brains out. When the first two were done more replaced them.

The term is "cuckquean" a woman who is in a relationship with an adulterous man. I'm vaguely familiar with it but apparently it's a real thing.

Back