I don't understand how a white man could tolerate being a cuckold

yes weve lost our masculinity and feel so inferior to black men, and yes im sure many of us white sissies
cry lots , but we know theres not much we can do as black men laugh and take our wives and g/f from us .
our tiny white penises cant satisfy our wives and cant compare to a black mans most of the time
....I haven't lost.my maculinity..I have even fought blackmen on the street..I don't thinknow we are inferior at all,and I've seen.small dick blacks ,it.just a sexual kink,I can also get very submissive,for a thrill and ad bi sexual,and..boom love it..fuck the cage thing and all that reverse racism bs.just my opinion. ..peace.

Some of you here really enjoy the cuckold lifestyle.

But I cannot understand for those white males who participate in it, does their inner masculinity not kick in once in a while or is that non-existent? I'm keen to stimulate debate. All thoughts and opinions would be welcomed from any point of view.
Good way to scam wives to cheat so we can also and if we are bi sexual,we can get away with it....good for a slow way to divorce also with less hard feeelings

there are your own personal reasons why you let your wife fuck other men and your wife is still with you and yes I understand you want your wife to want you to fuck another woman but they cant let you because they love you

Being a cuckold is the ultimate sacrifice every hubby needs to give up to enable the wife enjoy a better grasp of her rediscovered sexual self. While most would want to envision the humiliatory aspect of everything, for others, its the ultimate trip to watch their woman become better acquainted with herself when in the hands of her lover.

TMW (5).jpg

Being a cuckold is the ultimate sacrifice every hubby needs to give up to enable the wife enjoy a better grasp of her rediscovered sexual self. While most would want to envision the humiliatory aspect of everything, for others, its the ultimate trip to watch their woman become better acquainted with herself when in the hands of her lover.

Not so sure its a sacrifice when its so exciting and such a turn on for so many men . Absolutely, helps women to further explore and experience their own sexuality which so often remains so undeveloped with so many women

Most men who are cuckolds are cucks because their wife wants them to be. Men can pretend that they allow their wives to fuck other men but they really just accept or encourage what they do not control. The bulls are also cuckolds used by the women for their pleasure. Women let men dominate them, the important word is let. I would give my balls to understand why women do what they do that is if I actually owned my balls. I dance when a woman plays a tune and often I am fooled into thinking that I picked the song.

truth

Most men who are cuckolds are cucks because their wife wants them to be. Men can pretend that they allow their wives to fuck other men but they really just accept or encourage what they do not control. The bulls are also cuckolds used by the women for their pleasure. Women let men dominate them, the important word is let. I would give my balls to understand why women do what they do that is if I actually owned my balls. I dance when a woman plays a tune and often I am fooled into thinking that I picked the song.
===============================
Right on . I suppose the big secret goes back to women have the babies .....and we cant . Primal Instincts tell them they need to procreate to pass on their mitochondrial DNA as a woman to her "daughters" . But they can pick and chose who will donate the sperm . And they understand some sperm is better than others . So they "know" a variety of sperm donors is better than just one ...even if the husband is unaware of the other sperm donors .... Smile

next time I am fucking someone I am going to ask someone to stick a dick in my mouth because I need something to take my mind of what I am doing
=======================
Most of us white guys need fewer distractions ....to help us focus and concentrate ..and stay hard ...

I have spent lots of time on pussy and cock and have found that both respond when all the attention is concentrated. Just male fantasy that thinks that women want a cock in all holes at the same time

Most women want the babies from their man but they also want to know that the man will stand by them thick or thin. If a man will accept his woman fucking other men he will probably support her in everything else she wants

I have spent lots of time on pussy and cock and have found that both respond when all the attention is concentrated. Just male fantasy that thinks that women want a cock in all holes at the same time
==========================
whatever works to "ring her bell " ..... Women seem to be able to concentrate better than most of us guys .... Smile

Back