I don't understand how a white man could tolerate being a cuckold

When my wife was introduced to her first and only strange cock outside our marriage, we never thought of it as cuckolding! Cuckolding was never in our thought process at that time! Neither did it have anything to do with ones masculinity, or lack of it!

And you hate that it took a while for you both to get involved in black cock, right?

i am vanessa's husband i think there is nothing gay about sucking a black man's cock and creampie, i would never do that to white guys i think thats gay and grose, i am not homosexual but black man deserve the attention from whites.

I'm glad to hear you declare that in here. I too wouldn't say you're gay for attempting that.

I think a great deal of it comes down to low self-esteem, jealousy and denial. Most of these white men who are into being cuckolds are the same ones that believe they should be humiliated by others because their cock is small. I'm sorry but the last time I checked that is something that you can't change about yourself and if you don't have the confidence to know you can give a woman what she wants and needs with what you're working with then you've already lost. The jealously operates along these same lines. Most of these white men with small cocks have always wanted a big cock or are perhaps in denial about being homosexual and due to family/society obtain what they really want in secrecy and under the premise that it is part of what their wife really wants. The only true thing I see in cuckolds is personal weakness. On the side of the wives they are probably motivated by financial security or are ashamed of showing society what they really want and desire which is the affection of a black man and like previously stated the only way they feel comfortable achieving it is in the darkness and security of their own homes or a random hotel or through anonymity on boards like these. If these white wives were truly comfortable and honest with themselves and society about what they wanted they wouldn't tolerate these weak white men who like to parade around as cuckolds. Personally I would never engage in a cuck/bull relationship because I could never respect a man who wants to be a cuck. This is the main reason I'm not attracted to white men in the first place...they are either totally weak or are overcompensating for their internal emotional and mental weaknesses that they become douche bags. I think this sector of society is just disturbing. I think if you want something you should pursue it and not be ashamed to live your life as evidence of what you truly desire.

I respect your right to your opinion. I am not weak nor am I into being humilated nor am i a homosexual. My relationship with my wife is as strong as it has ever been; we will be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary in June We are in a cuckold relationship because we want to serve Black Men. We do not need or want your respect or understanding. We are happy in our relationships with my wife's Black Lovers. Good luck in your pursuits.

I respect your right to your opinion. I am not weak nor am I into being humilated nor am i a homosexual. My relationship with my wife is as strong as it has ever been; we will be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary in June We are in a cuckold relationship because we want to serve Black Men. We do not need or want your respect or understanding. We are happy in our relationships with my wife's Black Lovers. Good luck in your pursuits.
I think a great deal of it comes down to low self-esteem, jealousy and denial. Most of these white men who are into being cuckolds are the same ones that believe they should be humiliated by others because their cock is small. I'm sorry but the last time I checked that is something that you can't change about yourself and if you don't have the confidence to know you can give a woman what she wants and needs with what you're working with then you've already lost. The jealously operates along these same lines. Most of these white men with small cocks have always wanted a big cock or are perhaps in denial about being homosexual and due to family/society obtain what they really want in secrecy and under the premise that it is part of what their wife really wants. The only true thing I see in cuckolds is personal weakness. On the side of the wives they are probably motivated by financial security or are ashamed of showing society what they really want and desire which is the affection of a black man and like previously stated the only way they feel comfortable achieving it is in the darkness and security of their own homes or a random hotel or through anonymity on boards like these. If these white wives were truly comfortable and honest with themselves and society about what they wanted they wouldn't tolerate these weak white men who like to parade around as cuckolds. Personally I would never engage in a cuck/bull relationship because I could never respect a man who wants to be a cuck. This is the main reason I'm not attracted to white men in the first place...they are either totally weak or are overcompensating for their internal emotional and mental weaknesses that they become douche bags. I think this sector of society is just disturbing. I think if you want something you should pursue it and not be ashamed to live your life as evidence of what you truly desire.

Well, what I can say with a 100% certainty is that, fortunately, your opinion is the opinion of "one"!

As such, your opinion is less reflective of the motivations of the individuals who may partake in this lifestyle as it does your own personal views of what they may be! I'd strongly suggest that there are as many reasons why people do things are as varied as there are the number of people who do them. In short, everyone has their own reason(s) and/or motivation(s).

Should one want to attempt to define "why people do what they do" or "what they are ... should they do something", regardless of what that "Do" may be, in a few lines of a paragraph or two, are perhaps less wise as to the real reasons than they take credit for! I am not suggesting that there does not exists, out there somewhere, some individuals who may have mental weaknesses of some type or other practicing this lifestyle. I would challenge you however, "Show me just "one" segment of society that does not have at least some individuals within it suffering some from or type of mental disability! So to comment as you have, is both disparaging and ingenuous to many, if not all of us.

In our own case, my wife and I that is, we have enunciated elsewhere on this site (Interracial Story Section) as to why my wife and I gladly partook in the opportunity to allow our black friend, Edwin, to take her and go all the way! They even went "bareback" much to our mutual pleasure! In our case it was a simple matter of all the "necessities" coming together at the right time, in the right place and with the right man, which allowed us both to fulfill a long held fantasy, that is "to see my wife get a real royal fucking from a black man"! Edwin happened to be that man and he delivered in "spades"! He was black, he was well hung (12 inches x 7 inches), he was gentle with her, he satisfied her as she satisfied him, and we all ended up delightfully happy! We happened to be in the right place, Vegas ... where else, eh! So the place was right! My wife is a professional model, and while it was the first time Edwin met her, why would he not want to fuck her! She's beautiful! (5ft 10in tall, 135 lbs, blond hair, well educated and, as I have said, beautiful) We were all horny and a change of pace was a welcome delight, so why not!

An evening out on the town together, a few too many drinks as well as a few bottles of wine back in our suite, some soft music and the rest looked after itself!

So please tell me, what the hell is the difference in a spouse going out and getting laid behind their partners back, and estimates range to 65%+ of the population do, go take a look at the divorce rates, to what I described above.

As an old Indian Proverb states: "Never judge another until such time as you have walked in his moccasins"!

So please, be wise, stay away from attempting to describe people as you have, regardless of what their lifestyle may be, you're far less qualified than you'd like us to believe to do so!

ps. "I think this sector of society is just disturbing".
These are your comments so may I ask:
"Why the heck are you on this site?"
Would it be wise to suggest "a voyeur" maybe!
How sick is that, eh!?

Everyone has his own opinion towards this subject. Some see it as being gay, whereas others its whatever else they can think of. I feel like I stand alone on my thoughts here about this: I'm not against a white hubby being a cuckold (as long as he owns up to what he is/wants, I'll respect him plenty for that). The ones I can't stand are those who want it... but still they quarrel against it.

Everyone has his own opinion towards this subject. Some see it as being gay, whereas others its whatever else they can think of. I feel like I stand alone on my thoughts here about this: I'm not against a white hubby being a cuckold (as long as he owns up to what he is/wants, I'll respect him plenty for that). The ones I can't stand are those who want it... but still they quarrel against it.

Alas .. so be it!

We do it out of love for our women and our own pleasure how many white guys can go around and say they have a 10 to 14 in dick? Not many its surrender to a a desire within.

I have no problem with my Masculinity in any way in fact I beleive myslf to be as much a man as anyone. However I find that black men as a rule are superior to white men in several ways most or in fact more muscular.not nessecarly stronger though, almost all of them are superior at sex and possibly more important is there very composure when sexing a white person,there agression and complete attention to making sure the woman they are with will be back for more.They act as if its there right to use or women and at times us white men as well and I tend to agree with them. The are the ALPHA males they are the ones who can time and again satisfy women,provide the finest sex available to every white woman who wants it. Most will not agree with my thoughts about men serving them but its how I see it and how I live. I am not gay and would likely ******* any man from any race other than a black man who tried to stick his cock in my mouth,I simply would not accecpt it,its wrong and despicable behavior. Black men however I feel have the right to do so and to be honest I would do my very best to give them the best BJ they had ever had each and every time and still do not consider myself gay nor the black man either It is simply there right as I see it just as them fucking my wife or GF as long as she's willing is there right. Its not to me at least about whos stronger or more powerfull at work or play its about giving back and ay whos best at certain things. I can't dance either nor am I any good at Basketball, I am a great welder a fair Blacksmith and have won racing both cars and Motorcycles so I'm a man first and a willing cuckold to black men only.

Any man of any race sticking his cock in your mouth makes you gay or at the very least bi-sexual. Race has nothing to do with your sexual tendencies as far as being gay or straight. If you think otherwise you are in denial. And do we stereotype much? They are great at Basketball? I'm sure they can't run corporations as CEOs or be great welders either! Why not just say they are better at picking cotton than you! Your stereotypes do nothing but emphasize your ignorance. I would like for a white man who has confidence and who is a skilled basketball player or something else that falls into your preconceived notions to challenge you. I mean after all how do you explain all of the white men who make a nice career in the NBA? Would you tell black men that if it doesn't have anything to do with their size or physical ability that some pathetic white man like you might do it better? I think not!
Sounds to me like your full of it. I know many black men who excell at any business are pursuit they wish to excell at and yes some white men excell at some of the same things.As for the Cotton bit it just shows how racist you are. In my opinion black men are better at most things than us white men period. You have a right to your opinion just as I do. Just as with your opinion as to race making one gay or bi gay if you suck black cock,its just your opinion and means nothing to me.

We do it out of love for our women and our own pleasure how many white guys can go around and say they have a 10 to 14 in dick? Not many its surrender to a a desire within.

Except there's still a lot of white bois out there who're still defensive about it.

Some of you here really enjoy the cuckold lifestyle.

But I cannot understand for those white males who participate in it, does their inner masculinity not kick in once in a while or is that non-existent? I'm keen to stimulate debate. All thoughts and opinions would be welcomed from any point of view.

A cuckold now a days is any man who enjoys his wife having sex with another man without him being sexually involved. So the guy seating in the arm chair watching his wife get fucked is just as much a cuckold as the guy who has been turned into a sissy. There's just different levels of cuckoldry and the sissy one is the level that everybody associates with being a cuckold. Not sure if you're in the lifestyle or just a fan but someone could say they don't see how you could let another man fuck your wife. But as a bull I'm happy they're offering up their hot wives so it don't bother me lol.

I dont think its a think that white men tolerate been a cuckold. Its an acceptance thing, we know that the black man can satisfy our wifes and girlfriends like we cant. We also want our wife to have the biggest longest thickest cock she can get. The fact is some white men also know there role in the mandingo world. We just take our place and thats the truth. Once any white guy sees his wife with a black man you will understand.
i agree

True...there's room for variety. Some couples prefer sharing.

View attachment 36295

Well said. Love the pic too.That act is very fun to do. Interracial DPs are thrilling. I like to be the one in her ass, just my preference. There is no bad position to be in for any of the three people involved in that sort of play to be in however.

Variety is the spice of living.

I myself don't get the cuck mindset but oh well. That is not hurting anyone so men and be as they want to and chose to. People, men and women, can be as they are.

Back