I don't understand how a white man could tolerate being a cuckold

I would like to think that if it were possible for hubbies to be routinely bedded by young women the caliber of playboy bunnies, our wives would support our lifestyle. Sadly, neither of those things stand a snowballs chance in hell of happening. A married woman however should be able to find a ready supply of large cocks, black if she desires, willing to fuck her. Its just a fact of male biology. Our choice as husbands is either ensure we both go unfulfilled, or learn to enjoy the pleasure she receives from taking new lovers.

"And all wives who are courageous and smart enough to have interracial sex know that the best sex for a white woman is to have sex with a well-endowed black male" trouble is its fantasy made up *******...yeah good for those that want to do it, doesnt mean the "only good sex for a ww or any for that matter is only with a bm....just BS

mom nature is wise. She wants women to be attracted to strong males with good genes. That's the reason why hundreds of thousands of white females seek a strong black partner to impregnate them.

Other females have a white husband while they also have sex with powerful black males.

It's very understandable that some white males suffer from inferiority complexes. They wouldn't stand a chance being compared to strong black Alpha male. And calling oneself something with "Alfa" doesn't make you an alpha male.

Last edited by a moderator:
mom nature is wise. She wants women to be attracted to strong males with good genes. That's the reason why hundreds of thousands of white females seek a strong black partner to impregnate them.

Other females have a white husband while they also have sex with powerful black males.

It's very understandable that some white males suffer from inferiority complexes. They wouldn't stand a chance being compared to strong black Alpha male. And calling oneself something with "Alfa" doesn't make you an alpha male.View attachment 641413

your late for school...I dont profess to be "better" than anyone unlike you preaching a racist agenda

Some of you here really enjoy the cuckold lifestyle.

But I cannot understand for those white males who participate in it, does their inner masculinity not kick in once in a while or is that non-existent? I'm keen to stimulate debate. All thoughts and opinions would be welcomed from any point of view.

Well for us its been a lot of talks between my wife and i about how she would like a much better sex life, we get along but it has never been great sex for us as i am just not the same as her and her desires. we have talked about it and she started to go to the adult stores to get toys and movies and when you go there the only thing that they have on the shelves where we go are black toys and movies (not exclusively but close to it). So she bought some of them and we talk to people and they all say how black men are the most amazing lovers and the movies show that too. So its created this desire in her to want to date a black man. I am nervous about this, but i understand that our sex isnt good and so she talks about just meeting or dating someone for a night to see how it goes. so that is why or how it became something we talked about

The reason why we are cuckolds is that we love our wives very much. We want them to have the best sex possible. And all wives who are courageous and smart enough to have interracial sex know that the best sex for a white woman is to have sex with a well-endowed black male.View attachment 641027

I totally agree with you.
When you have a major crush on a super hot woman or when you are deeply in love with a gorgeous person who is not that into you, you want to win her heart or attention in anyway. You would do anything for her to be happy and satisfied, and hope that she would give you a little piece of her. If the woman loves having sex with a black man then you most likely will allow her to do that; especially, if she hasn't allowed you to touch her for a long time or none at all.

I totally agree with you.
When you have a major crush on a super hot woman or when you are deeply in love with a gorgeous person who is not that into you, you want to win her heart or attention in anyway. You would do anything for her to be happy and satisfied, and hope that she would give you a little piece of her. If the woman loves having sex with a black man then you most likely will allow her to do that; especially, if she hasn't allowed you to touch her for a long time or none at all.

Very true...

its bullshit u are trying to ******* your fetish on others - if some like it ok, but this "And all wives who are courageous and smart enough to have interracial sex know that the best sex for a white woman is to have sex with a well-endowed black male." is bullshit - sorry

Back