I don't understand how a white man could tolerate being a cuckold

The act of the husband is gay to some but I think it is really about the white husband surrendering his manhood along with his wife. If your wife wants to be with a black man and wants her relationship to her white husband to become the right kind of relationship-she may want to emasculate him somewhat. She may need that to make her shed the last inhibitions so that she can cuckold her husband. And I also agree there are different levels of cuckolding but a pure cuckolding would be with the husband not getting to have sex and the wife having a healthy sex life with a black man or perhaps many black men. I think the act is extreme and the wife can accomplish the cuckolding in other ways but for some it may be needed. It really is the choice of the wife and her lover, not the white boy.

The act of the husband is gay to some but I think it is really about the white husband surrendering his manhood along with his wife. If your wife wants to be with a black man and wants her relationship to her white husband to become the right kind of relationship-she may want to emasculate him somewhat. She may need that to make her shed the last inhibitions so that she can cuckold her husband. And I also agree there are different levels of cuckolding but a pure cuckolding would be with the husband not getting to have sex and the wife having a healthy sex life with a black man or perhaps many black men. I think the act is extreme and the wife can accomplish the cuckolding in other ways but for some it may be needed. It really is the choice of the wife and her lover, not the white boy.
i m not gay some times i havesex with her, i m here to help my wife to find her black lover because she need it

i m not gay some times i havesex with her, i m here to help my wife to find her black lover because she need it

I like how you declare it, cucky. Lot of people out there may not get it about being a cuckold, but they ought to know... it's not like everyone gets the fact that the world's spinning round yet it still looks like its flat. If they don't get it ... then they'd best go read the funny pages.

Some of you here really enjoy the cuckold lifestyle.

But I cannot understand for those white males who participate in it, does their inner masculinity not kick in once in a while or is that non-existent? I'm keen to stimulate debate. All thoughts and opinions would be welcomed from any point of view.

Ya, not really a cuckold here, not in the sense that most of these folks are. Me and my wife simply like variety. She prefers black males when she plays but that isnt always the case. I also enjoy other women of all ethnicities as well, including black women. In fact I have a black g/f whom I have been with for several years. People come on here for all different reasons, there is generally something for everyone.

Some of you here really enjoy the cuckold lifestyle.

But I cannot understand for those white males who participate in it, does their inner masculinity not kick in once in a while or is that non-existent? I'm keen to stimulate debate. All thoughts and opinions would be welcomed from any point of view.
hi big sister Look at all these wives, mothers, daughters, etc ... all are satisfied by the black man, and in my case I feel more excited than ever seeing a black man giving pleasure to our white women, you can not stop the unstoppable

hi big sister Look at all these wives, mothers, daughters, etc ... all are satisfied by the black man, and in my case I feel more excited than ever seeing a black man giving pleasure to our white women, you can not stop the unstoppable
Pfft.

See Dsoul those guys are capable of DP and that's hot and all that *******, but those guys are probably weaker than me.

I simply don't buy the whole ******* about black men being ultra-masculine.

No one's saying anything about Black men being ultra-masculine or whatever... I don't buy that principle either of some couples wanting their black men full of muscle, looking like Tony Atlas, or wearing doo-rags and looking ghetto.

I think the comment about the white boy surrendering his manhood to the black man pretty much nails it. We know we can't compete sexually so we become beaten in that aspect. Once you're beaten you become his so to speak and you end up losing several things to him in the process. Some dignity is lost while some respect is gained. A good way to show that respect is through obedience or submission to him or to the white female or both.

As far as the oral play is concerned there can be several reasons for something like that to take place. This could be a simple power play, a desire by the female to observe it, a chance for one to receive an ego boost or just make a control statement at the expense of the other or it could simply be a way to turn a fantasy into a reality and leave it at that.

There is a certain thrill for some to live on the edge so to speak. By doing something rather taboo like that gives a sense of accomplishment with an erotic rush included. No, it is not for everybody but it definitely is for some and there is nothing wrong with that. Some might think there is but who gives a fuck about what they think anyway? I don't.

Back