I don't understand how a white man could tolerate being a cuckold

I
LMFAO! Again, black boy or gay white boy...black men ARE NOT superior to anyone, white males ARE NOT superior to anyone! The simple notion that you think ANYONE is superior to ANYONE is racist and extreremly ignorant! No ones buying your story! Also, I have taken a look around this site...what is here that makes black males superior? NOTHING! If anything, it makes them look worse! LMFAO!!! You're a FUCKING IDIOT!!! You're so full of crap! So, please...STOP!!! You're nuts...and I've read some of your other posts. It's obvious you're a troll and seeking attention with your lame ass, stupid, ignorant posts. No one takes you seriously, so why even bother? I'm actually suprised I've even wasted my time responding back to you...but you're so fucking dumb, I'm getting a kick out of it! You're either a very insecure black male or a gay white male into interracial. NO ONES BUYING YOUR DUMB ASS STORIES!!! And to include a 16 year old boy in one of your fantasy/internet stories makes you look creepy, weird and scary! You're a *******! This isn't the first time you've fantisized about children, you sick fuck!!! Get off your fascination with race! YOU need to get educated and pull your head out of your ass! Racisim and ignorance is yesterday!!! So stop being both...you look and sound like a fool...but you already know that! You're not serious with your posts, you're not fooling people, you're only making yourself look more and more fucking stupid! And please...STOP...or you'll continue to get bashed!
I agree !

"I think you need to learn to take this site and others like it on the basis of what it is. Fantasy. I would bet 90+% of the people here have never done the milder stuff they talk about. And probably 100% have never done the more extreme. It is all just fantasy. Sometimes sick. But I would rather have the fantasizers write out their fantasies than try to live them out for real."

Are we wrong for living out our fantasies, or am I wrong for living out my hubby's fantasies?
DSCF5979.jpg
DSCF6957.JPG
DSCF1779.JPG

Are we wrong for living out our fantasies, or am I wrong for living out my hubby's fantasies?

If you are only living out your husband's fantasies, then maybe there is something wrong depending on why you are doing that. Especially if it runs counter to your own needs and desires.

However, from your other posts, it appears you are enjoying the lifestyle you are leading, with the exception of missing some intimacy with your husband, which is something you can work on.

"I think you need to learn to take this site and others like it on the basis of what it is. Fantasy. I would bet 90+% of the people here have never done the milder stuff they talk about. And probably 100% have never done the more extreme. It is all just fantasy. Sometimes sick. But I would rather have the fantasizers write out their fantasies than try to live them out for real."

View attachment 257448
View attachment 257456
View attachment 257458
I do not agree. I have lived out the most extreme and am very open to all lifestyles. I enjoy the humiliation of being cuckolded and was taught to respect my superior males.

1. I never said anything about sex and anyone under age. If you read what I wrote you can see that
2. Try anger management classes. They have them. Just contact the local police who will direct you to the appropriate class.
I just reread what you wrote and I think you are a police officer who has anger problems. Worship the black man's asshole on your knees and beg his forgiveness for your unwillingness to accept your true place on this earth.

Some of you here really enjoy the cuckold lifestyle.

But I cannot understand for those white males who participate in it, does their inner masculinity not kick in once in a while or is that non-existent? I'm keen to stimulate debate. All thoughts and opinions would be welcomed from any point of view.

Although a cuck wannabe the desire live the interracial cuckold lifestyle is extremely strong. I cannot explain fully why I feel the way I do but let me explain a little.
I am by nature a very loving, caring and gentle guy who desires a very intimate, open, explorative and loving relationship but I'm also aware that these qualities don't necessarily lead to excitement in the bedroom. And part of the reason for my cuckold desires is for my partner to be able to experience sex of a different quality and with a different emphasis.
For me the most exciting sex is between black men and white women and so I'd love my partner to experience interracial sex with big black men. Yes, it would excite me enormously to see or know she is getting plenty of sexual pleasure from black sexing, but I also see it as being able to fulfil a need or desire that I can't meet.
What is strange though is that I would only accept her having sex with black guys as know way would I want my partner to have sex with other white guys or guys of other races. Don't understand this but that's how I feel and what makes me specifically an interracial cuckold rather than just a cuckold.

First off, a lot of folks ought to know that there's nothing new about being a cuckold, especially one that involves a white man and his wife. If you decide to read 'The Autobiography of Malcolm X', he as well mentioned it, about being a pimp in New York, working for a white madam whose specialty was connecting rich white wives with black men. Also of rich, white men driving all the way to Harlem to get a taste of the black experience.

As long as the white husbands enjoy the lifestyle, then who am I to say no to them? Live and be happy!
I respect Malcom X and DSoul!

Some of you here really enjoy the cuckold lifestyle.

But I cannot understand for those white males who participate in it, does their inner masculinity not kick in once in a while or is that non-existent? I'm keen to stimulate debate. All thoughts and opinions would be welcomed from any point of view.
I really don't know. ..I only know that I love it. ..2 years ago I started to searching a black man. ..she is too hot that I am not enough. ...I love to fuck others but she doesn't let me do it and it makes me feel great. ...we had only 3 times and I will try to do a gang bang or I wish a bukkake with a lot of black guys. .even 10. ..Only nice and slow. ..When we have sex I start to think that she is getting a lot of black cock and this makes me cum in 2 minutes. ..she is very beautiful and very very hot. ..and very good to do sex. ...I tried to let her swallow cum but she didn't want do it so I started to convince her to try it and finally I did it. ...she said yes. ..

Which hubby wouldn't want his wife DP'ed?
That's the ultimate sharing!

View attachment 38791
She asked me to do that but I said no because her ass is the only hole to be tight. ..but I promise to her that we will do it. ...I'm sure that if I find what I'm looking for so a guy with 12 inches cock I definitely can't resist to watch her with her ass full of it. ..and another one in her pussy and 2 in her mouth. . .

YES! That's what yourself and most other hubbies should do... Without question.

View attachment 55969
Well. ..I would love to try it. ..not suck but lick my wife pussy when is getting a huge cock in her ass. ..she asked me to suck a cock with her but I don't feel to do that. ..I would love to try to fuck her after 2 3 black guys cum all over her body and feel the cum. ..or grab cock and put it in her mouth. ..she 2 weeks ago after she sucked a guy cock she wants to kiss me in the mouth. ..I love too much her because she turns into a bitch if me and the others do the right things. ..

True indeed. That's the moment where most hubbies are at their most submissive. Wives ought to be taking further advantage of that.

View attachment 56674
You know what? ?? I think that I will try something like that. ..I'm not gay but I love everything about sex and make my wife happy. ..but only if she try to do sex with me her and another girl. ..I promise to her if she does it I will let her do anything. .

First off, a lot of folks ought to know that there's nothing new about being a cuckold, especially one that involves a white man and his wife. If you decide to read 'The Autobiography of Malcolm X', he as well mentioned it, about being a pimp in New York, working for a white madam whose specialty was connecting rich white wives with black men. Also of rich, white men driving all the way to Harlem to get a taste of the black experience.

As long as the white husbands enjoy the lifestyle, then who am I to say no to them? Live and be happy!
I really appreciate Your input... (ALWAYS)

It's up to the guy how he takes it. You don't have to be treated like a sissy or let it humiliate you to share your woman,but if that's what gets you off or enhances it by all means enjoy it! Shame has no place in the bedroom unless it's a turn on or relaxes inhibitions. As for sharing- ever owned a badass car that you loved but couldn't resist letting a buddy behind the wheel just to show him what ya got?

Back