I don't hate white people as a whole and I feel bad for them.

This is the best country in the world and the most diverse, doesn't happen without some issues, you all need to stop bitching and thank God you were born an American and not Swedish or Kenyan or Chinese.

How does the media fan race hate ?
How many reports & articles, supporting that comment, do you wish to read?

Last edited:
This is the best country in the world and the most diverse, doesn't happen without some issues, you all need to stop bitching and thank God you were born an American and not Swedish or Kenyan or Chinese.
Some of our congressional representatives, as well as the last President, are trying to dismantle democracy HERE as we speak. Turn on your TV news stations.
I can assure you, should the US lose its current democratic platform and turn to a dictatorship, you'll see exactly what we're talking about.
I love my country, and I'll fight for my country ... and its being challenged now.
The 2024 election may prove to be more important than anyone thinks. Pretty sure we won't swear in the next President without a revolution, regardless of who is elected. A third of the US Congress is all for it and Trump's totalitarianism. And before you start denying this, just know that it is exactly what Trump is proposing.

Last edited:
How many reports & articles, supporting that comment, do you wish to read?

ok

The media does the same in the UK

I think there is coverage by media that increases racism. It's stretching it to say they create it. I was born in the deep south and racism there was taught. Passed down from one generation to the next. Many of the most outspoken racists i met were not readers or followers of news broadcasts. While in college i worked at a school for the blind. Never a racial issue among those ******* unless some seeing visitor initiated the problem. Unable to see skin color they only disliked those who by their words or actions made them mad.

I think there is coverage by media that increases racism. It's stretching it to say they create it. I was born in the deep south and racism there was taught. Passed down from one generation to the next. Many of the most outspoken racists i met were not readers or followers of news broadcasts. While in college i worked at a school for the blind. Never a racial issue among those ******* unless some seeing visitor initiated the problem. Unable to see skin color they only disliked those who by their words or actions made them mad.
Good point
Putting the fetish aside
I thought what you said about the school for the blind was wonderful, seeing how someone who doesn't see colors can see that we are all the same!

Interracial breading isn't the problem, but their low birth rate. If this tendency will remain longer white people vanish. Not in a thousand years, only a dozen generations.
Like for example native Americans, native Australians, Inuits, they are already beyond the border of no return.
But interracial breeding helps to accelerate this difference, doesn't it?

Fewer white babies being born reduces the number of people of the race, more interracial babies being born increases the mixing rate.

I don't see anything wrong with telling the truth, the world is beautiful because we have people of different colors, ethnicities and races!

Back