I Can’t Please My Wife - And That’s OK!!

Hey there! Just wanna start by saying how grateful I am for a community like this. The advice in here has been incredible and has helped me and my relationship with my wife in many ways. We’re in our early 30s and have been married for just over a year and have been seeing each other for about five. From the jump, our sex life was never truly great. I’d have trouble staying (and sometimes getting) hard, and am a frequent quick cummer. I can tell at times that she was just going through the motions on her end, yet we never truly vocalized this.

One of the biggest ones for me was truly admitting that I cannot sexually satisfy my wife. For the longest time, I ran from that fact, and so did she for a fear of hurting my feelings. After years featuring some awkward sexual encounters with my wife, at the request of our therapist, we finally became communicative about our sex lives. Our wants. Our needs. Our desires. She opened up and told me that my fear was correct, that she doesn’t enjoy sex with me and sometimes saw it as a chore. I won’t lie, that was hard for me, a guy who prides himself on being masculine, to admit! But once I did, it instantly opened up another world of excitement!

I’ve found out just how sexual she was before me and is capable of being. I even found out about her fetish of big dicks and being a size queen 😂 and how she’d never been with a Black man before but had forbidden fruit desires for much of her life.

Since we’ve gotten a lot more communicative together, we’ve bought not just one…but TWO sex toys for her to get what she needs whenever she wants. And she LOVES the freedom to do that those things work overtime sometimes!)

We are (finally) slowly guiding over to the Hotwife lifestyle and it’s been SO incredibly hot. The beauty of being communicative! Just let go of your fears and go for it, because you’ll never know if you don’t.

Please login or become a member to view

Last edited:
Hey there! Just wanna start by saying how grateful I am for a community like this. The advice in here has been incredible and has helped me and my relationship with my wife in many ways. We’re in our early 30s and have been married for just over a year and have been seeing each other for about five.

One of the biggest ones for me was truly admitting that I cannot sexually satisfy my wife. For the longest time, I ran from that fact, and so did she for a fear of hurting my feelings. After years featuring some awkward sexual encounters with my wife, at the request of our therapist, we finally became communicative about our sex lives. Our wants. Our needs. Our desires. She opened up and told me that my fear was correct, that she doesn’t enjoy sex with me and sometimes saw it as a chore. I won’t lie, that was hard for me, a guy who prides himself on being masculine, to admit! But once I did, it instantly opened up another world of excitement!

I’ve found out just how sexual she was before me and is capable of being. I even found out about her fetish of big dicks and being a size queen 😂 and how she’d never been with a Black man before but had forbidden fruit desires for much of her life.

Since we’ve gotten a lot more communicative together, we’ve bought not just one…but TWO sex toys for her to get what she needs whenever she wants. And she LOVES the freedom to do that those things work overtime sometimes!)

We are (finally) slowly guiding over to the Hotwife lifestyle and it’s been SO incredibly hot. The beauty of being communicative! Just let go of your fears and go for it, because you’ll never know if you don’t.

Yes.....communication is key to any Marriage. Too many of us shut down our feelings when it comes to sex and sex needs and shortcomings. It is so much more powerful when we can just be honest. My Wife was a long time Cheater before she learned about the Cuckolding lifestyle from a close female co-worker. She suggested that we make this change to our Marriage in 2009. I have been chastity locked and Pussy Free ever since....and we are very happy.

Yes.....communication is key to any Marriage. Too many of us shut down our feelings when it comes to sex and sex needs and shortcomings. It is so much more powerful when we can just be honest. My Wife was a long time Cheater before she learned about the Cuckolding lifestyle from a close female co-worker. She suggested that we make this change to our Marriage in 2009. I have been chastity locked and Pussy Free ever since....and we are very happy.
That’s great to hear you all are happy!!

so your wife doesn't do anything sexually at all to you?

Mwb, are you two considering going further and getting into the real thing ? LSG
Yes - very much so. And have made a lot of progress toward that. She’s just an anxious person, so the prospect of meeting a stranger gets her anxious (but excited). Trying to take it slow and tread lightly.

Back