I’ve been so damn horny lately!

I’ve been super horny and starved for emotional connection recently. I’ve wanted to find a person I can share more time and sexual connectivity with, but it hasn’t seemed to be progressing.

This past weekend and yesterday and this morning I have been so damn horny. Sunday I woke up dreaming that I had my bull come visit and woke him up by dragging my nails over his cock and balls until his cock was standing stiff and twitching. Tgen I slowly jacked him off until he started leaking some pre cum which I promptly cleaned up before mounting him and riding him empty. My pussy was so soaked I laid in bed and rubbed her off to two huge orgasms. Girls get honey too boys.

View attachment 5994962
Can I add you in Kik queen

I

don’t do Kik- phones company owned and I really don’t like or have time during the day to have SM pinging me. I’m here often and I chat, DM and do stuff here behind the paywall portion. Sorry about that but everybody wants to KiK or IG me and I just don’t really do that, I don’t even have the app! Lol
I hear you. I think mobile ruined everything. I liked the dirty web cams on AOL and angelfire pages. Everything you do on the phone can be accessed by the propriators of every app you ever installed. No thanks. People wonder how they get doxed and outed. KiK and Snapchat are good ways to start.

Back