I’ve been so damn horny lately!

Hubby and I went out Friday night and had a BLAST😛. We've been looking forward to a night out for a while now though as we were getting ready ''we'' agreed no sex, only blowjobs. I still teased hubby as I got all dolled up.
We went by a few places we've had luck before and we ended up at a party kinda in the 'hood which is most of the time fun for me. We/I shopped around the party for a bit then decided on my guy and jerred kind of agreed. I was surprised he didn't approve of this guy more. Neither jerred or I remembered this guys name until we found it on my phone with his number. but since we agreed on him we let him put his moves on me and we 3 went out and smoked a blunt and, well, I/we agreed I'd give him a blowjob as long as my boyfriend was there to make sure I was ''safe'' and cool. Of course he eagerly agreed as they always do.
We went out to our truck and me and my stud for the night got in the back and hubby up front. This guy was caressing my thigh-high nyloned legs as we smoked on another blunt and was passing a bottle. I was getting SO horny having this big, black stranger caressing my legs and inner thighs as hubby defiently noticed. Then he was indicating for me to get busy. And I did. When his cock sprung out I know I gasped in eagerness. Thankfully he wasn't even a little gentle. He just shoved my head down and I obediently got busy trying to please him. Of course I knew hubby was up front with a raging hard-on watching my blond head bobbing up and down in this guys' lap knowing that it's exciting for him when I make another man cum. As I was blowing him he slid a hand up my mini-skirt and was fingering me and saying how he wanted to fuck my tight pussy, getting me crazy horny but knew jerred and i had agreed on no sex. But I wanted to FUCK this stud!!!! And this guys cock was Nice and yummy. Long, thick, and powerfull feeling. A big muscle cock. I know how to get what I want and as I was blowing this guy I came up with a plan. I felt when he was about to cum and my mind was racing over what I was about to do. I was sucking on him and slow-stroking him into my mouth and he came hard and long (yeah!!!!!), his big black cock throbbing in my hand, between my lips, pumping his sperm into my blond head. I was swallowing literally mouthfulls of his thick, warm sperm but at the end I saved a mouthfull. After his balls were drained and I felt him relax I leaned up, grabbed hubby's shoulders, he turned to me with his lustfull gaze, I tilted my head back and gurgled, "I wanna screw 'em", and he barely nodded and I grabbed his head (excitedly tight) and "kissed" him which was actually me just spitting that last mouthful of my studs cum into hubby's mouth, down his throat 🙄. The guy for some reason didn't wanna have sex in front of "my man" so we left and fucked on a nearby picnic table. I gave him head again and he ate my pussy briefly before he stood up and fucked me really good. He pulled my top up too, must like small breasts👍. I was soooo glad that he'd already came so that he'd last longer. He made me cum before he did which is always appreciated. Hubby wouldn't. This thug is defiently who we've been looking for since he lives kinda far away and we like that because when I go there it'll always be for the obvious reason...bang the white girl!!!!! After, we went back and hubby quickly got us back to the party and we went back to our room and finished our night. Jerred enjoyed my perfectly"blew-out" sperm-drooling pussy as soon as we got back to our room. Ummm, traveling to the big city is FUN!!! Of course if your familiar with what my husband an I have shared you know that after going to the city I usually don't walk right for a few days, ha, ha.
I got this guys number and I've talked to him a coupla times, making him think that hubby don't know and that I'm probably going to cheat behind his back.
Of course we'll share what happens with this thug-stud. Maybe hubby will want to share his p.o.v.
See how much fun our lifestyle is?!?

Last edited:
This past weekend and yesterday and this morning I have been so damn horny. Sunday I woke up dreaming that I had my bull come visit and woke him up by dragging my nails over his cock and balls until his cock was standing stiff and twitching. Tgen I slowly jacked him off until he started leaking some pre cum which I promptly cleaned up before mounting him and riding him empty. My pussy was so soaked I laid in bed and rubbed her off to two huge orgasms. Girls get honey too boys.

View attachment 5994962
Why not make life a reality and live the dream 😘

This past weekend and yesterday and this morning I have been so damn horny. Sunday I woke up dreaming that I had my bull come visit and woke him up by dragging my nails over his cock and balls until his cock was standing stiff and twitching. Tgen I slowly jacked him off until he started leaking some pre cum which I promptly cleaned up before mounting him and riding him empty. My pussy was so soaked I laid in bed and rubbed her off to two huge orgasms. Girls get honey too boys.

View attachment 5994962
Nothing wrong with that! Get some!!

View attachment 5994962
I'm horny and sitting here with my hard fat black dick in my hand

Back