New guy at work..

So this Black guy in his 30’s just transferred to my office yesterday, and I def caught him staring a couple times. We locked eyes for a sec, and after that I’m pretty sure I’m going to end up beating him off down in the basement in one of the empty offices. I hope he’s down like I think he is. My husband is a little jealous but he’ll manage hahaha

So this Black guy in his 30’s just transferred to my office yesterday, and I def caught him staring a couple times. We locked eyes for a sec, and after that I’m pretty sure I’m going to end up beating him off down in the basement in one of the empty offices. I hope he’s down like I think he is. My husband is a little jealous but he’ll manage hahaha
so show us some outfits your in when he's staring at you. Give us the whole
picture here, clothed is fine ;)

Damn he’s lucky black guy

Well clearly you made up your mind about him. Believe me he won't deny you

Back