Hotel Managers Office - Blowjob

BlackBalls

Male
Gold Member
Has anyone, woman or Bull experienced this? I have a friend who is a front desk clerk at large hotel, resort. He told me yesterday a young 25 year old Vietnamese woman, desk clerk was in the hotel managers office for about 30 minutes, so he walked back and saw her on her knees, the manager was sitting in his desk chair, she was between his legs giving him a blowjob. He’s a 45 year old, overweight black guy who seems to get a lot of pussy.

When I worked the evenings at a workout facility for rehabbing athletes I had sex with this one particular gentleman in my office on many occasions sometimes a quick blowjob on my knees and sometimes vaginal sex no condom then he would always walk me to my car. Ex would always have me a glass of wine waiting eager to hear me describe our sexual passion . Ron was so hot I let him do whatever he wanted with me went on for a long while.

Has anyone, woman or Bull experienced this? I have a friend who is a front desk clerk at large hotel, resort. He told me yesterday a young 25 year old Vietnamese woman, desk clerk was in the hotel managers office for about 30 minutes, so he walked back and saw her on her knees, the manager was sitting in his desk chair, she was between his legs giving him a blowjob. He’s a 45 year old, overweight black guy who seems to get a lot of pussy.
good for him.

When I worked the evenings at a workout facility for rehabbing athletes I had sex with this one particular gentleman in my office on many occasions sometimes a quick blowjob on my knees and sometimes vaginal sex no condom then he would always walk me to my car. Ex would always have me a glass of wine waiting eager to hear me describe our sexual passion . Ron was so hot I let him do whatever he wanted with me went on for a long while.
Did other women at your clinic also suck or fuck black clients?

Back