I’ve been so damn horny lately!

It's been crazy for me all week...some days i'm edging all day and cumming so much before bed...other days this week i've woken up so hard and couldn't even think of doing anything else!

This past weekend and yesterday and this morning I have been so damn horny. Sunday I woke up dreaming that I had my bull come visit and woke him up by dragging my nails over his cock and balls until his cock was standing stiff and twitching. Tgen I slowly jacked him off until he started leaking some pre cum which I promptly cleaned up before mounting him and riding him empty. My pussy was so soaked I laid in bed and rubbed her off to two huge orgasms. Girls get honey too boys.

View attachment 5994962
Do you like big hard black dick in your p****

This past weekend and yesterday and this morning I have been so damn horny. Sunday I woke up dreaming that I had my bull come visit and woke him up by dragging my nails over his cock and balls until his cock was standing stiff and twitching. Tgen I slowly jacked him off until he started leaking some pre cum which I promptly cleaned up before mounting him and riding him empty. My pussy was so soaked I laid in bed and rubbed her off to two huge orgasms. Girls get honey too boys.

View attachment 5994962
hi sexy

View attachment 5994962
Sometimes I forget and think it's just a guy thing that we wake up horny and stiff.

View attachment 5994962
Lol you're corrupting the morals of that poor cat

Back