I’ve been so damn horny lately!

AnnieS

Female
Gold Member
Real Person
From
US
This past weekend and yesterday and this morning I have been so damn horny. Sunday I woke up dreaming that I had my bull come visit and woke him up by dragging my nails over his cock and balls until his cock was standing stiff and twitching. Tgen I slowly jacked him off until he started leaking some pre cum which I promptly cleaned up before mounting him and riding him empty. My pussy was so soaked I laid in bed and rubbed her off to two huge orgasms. Girls get honey too boys.

7DF82B7F-85AF-420E-A517-8FE354472EEB.jpeg

This past weekend and yesterday and this morning I have been so damn horny. Sunday I woke up dreaming that I had my bull come visit and woke him up by dragging my nails over his cock and balls until his cock was standing stiff and twitching. Tgen I slowly jacked him off until he started leaking some pre cum which I promptly cleaned up before mounting him and riding him empty. My pussy was so soaked I laid in bed and rubbed her off to two huge orgasms. Girls get honey too boys.

View attachment 5994962
OMG, Annie... I want to make that dream cum true... I'd love to wake you and feel your strokes and tongue cleaning my precum! I'd actually wake you with my lips n tongue.... kissing n licking your beautiful "kitty" and make you fuck my face, realizing it's not a dream. 😜

View attachment 5994962
Yes we do

I feel this 100%. Some mornings I wake up so horny that I can’t even start my day until I get off. That’s how I feel right now

Back