Husbands, boyfriends and cucks; what do you feel in the exact moment when a black guy is cumming inside your partner??

same here. I have not shared her with a BBC yet only White, looking forward to it though. I can say i am addicted to watching her with other guys. I share her there is no Alpha or cuckold scenario. it is hotwife/stag fun. I enjoy watching her in action, letting herself go and being pleasured. I would say its a very selfless act that i let her play except i enjoy it so much. i love hearing her beg for a guy to cum and to her her moan and orgasm as he fills her. there is no doubt it creates a bond.

some of the guys have been vasectomy safe and some fertile. i have noticed she really gets off more when a fertile guy floods her pussy and she will usually hold them inside her longer. instinct i am sure.

also, size isn't everything. she has a 6" guy that makes her feel as good as better as the two 9" guys.

She'll love it more -- and so will you -- when she gets that black dick. No comparison.

As a permanantly chaste cuck it is always a very humbling experience when the Bull grunts and cums deep in white losers wife while she has her fifth squirting orgasm... the more he cums in her the more i want my clit to die in a cage to Honor him! The more he cums in her the more i feel the need to work myself to death for him to give him the reparations that he absolutely deserves! The more he fucks my horney wife the more i want to lose everything to him! And the more he righteously fucks my wife the horney my neck gets for a noose! Black is definitely King!

What a great post!

The more important moment is when the wife starts to cum on another mans cock , to see her chest flush and her breathing change or to hear her moan with pleasure. When i am under her and the other guy cums it is very intense and intiate, if he shoots big loads I get a mouthful of cum as he pumps her full, i can see and feel and taste his orgasm up close and personal.

Back