Husbands, boyfriends and cucks; what do you feel in the exact moment when a black guy is cumming inside your partner??

I feel submission, humiliation, arousal, love, confusion.

View attachment 2690021
. Yes. In the early days. Lots of confusion. Then the light and the truth. Women want sex with BBC. Wives quickly become sluts for BBC hung black bulls. And they want all his cum too. The more the better. Then its all just inevitable. She gives them what they want and they take it. She has many , many orgasms and so she gives them more of what they want. And their friends too. Soon it all seems normal and so often. A big downside is when they are not available and she is super horney.

I do! She loves it and I like it due to it just got done right. Sloppy, wet and then to bust some more cum in her? It is intense and like the feel and thrill of it.
. Well. Susan is BBC only and has been. One of the rules we ( she) developed before was no SWC and BBC at the same time. Or the same day. To add more emphasis to her sluttiness just for BBC. Back in the day when I could only sit and watch. And then she caged me

. Yes. In the early days. Lots of confusion. Then the light and the truth. Women want sex with BBC. Wives quickly become sluts for BBC hung black bulls. And they want all his cum too. The more the better. Then its all just inevitable. She gives them what they want and they take it. She has many , many orgasms and so she gives them more of what they want. And their friends too. Soon it all seems normal and so often. A big downside is when they are not available and she is super horney.

Yes, the confusion definitely leads to the light -- once your wife wants black cock, she'll want more, and you'll want her to have more. You'll want her to be a black cock slut and get as much black jizz in her holes as she can take.

Every orgasm she has will tell you more truth, and you'll want another black man to fuck her, and yes, to share her. She'll never look more beautiful than when a big black dick is in her and filling her pussy.

. Well. Susan is BBC only and has been. One of the rules we ( she) developed before was no SWC and BBC at the same time. Or the same day. To add more emphasis to her sluttiness just for BBC. Back in the day when I could only sit and watch. And then she caged me

My gf is BBC only, too -- that's how we both want it. She knows I love to watch her, but I know how soaked she gets just being near a black guy. She wants me to always know she loves me, but she also loves feeling like a fucking whore for big black dick.

It drives me crazy to see my wife fucked hard and to have another guy fill her pussy. Initially it started with condoms, then my wife started to go bareback with certain bulls but she always had them pull out. The first time she was filled by a black bull was in the vid attached. She didn't discuss it or plan it, she just rode his cock and let him cum hard in her. I came so hard when that happened.
When I have been lucky enough to be there when a BBC cums in my wife’s I thought oh his cum is flowing into my wife and how completely useless my cock is and how he must be so enjoying shooting in my hot wife.

When I have been lucky enough to be there when a BBC cums in my wife’s I thought oh his cum is flowing into my wife and how completely useless my cock is and how he must be so enjoying shooting in my hot wife.

Yeah, that BBC not only stretches her out, but the cum blast from his big black cock is so much bigger and stronger, and she's able to feel it instead of the usual little spurts from your useless whiteboi dick. It's also great you get to see the joy and power on his face -- and you can tell he knows he owns her pussy in ways you never can.

When my gf gets blacked, I want her to feel good, but I also want the black guy to feel just as good.

Topic.

Emotionally, physically and sexually.
Emotionally: humiliation as the Black Man cums inside my woman who obviously wants it bad. Physically: defeat as the Alpha Black Male takes what was mine for his own use and I can only watch helplessly. Sexually: emasculated as the Bull proves once more that I am not a real man, that I am inadequate, that I cannot satisfy a woman and that I need to watch Black Men do so to achieve my own satisfaction.

With Susan , its the best part of the sex. When the black stud cums inside her , after stretching her pussy with his BBC and making her orgasm several times , when she feels his hot cum explode inside her , then I know why she is a slut for black cock. She makes lots of noises as he is fucking her and she orgasms but the noise she makes when he cums inside her is special.
Very hot I'm jealous

Love seeing a BBC cum in my wife , she gets so dam horny , and I'm so dam hard , I go right down and clean her up , and then clean all her juice off his cock , get him ready for the next round , we both just love it so much I'm hard just telling you this ,sex is great and so damn much fun just drives us crazy .
Mine told me tonight she wants me to do that

Oh stop it, white guys are not so small they cant feel their wifes pussy after having sex with someone. Stop the BS already. My white dick has made many many black women scream in pleasure and get soaked. And their husbands all were BBC. Dont say most white men cant feel anything maybe you are just a micro dick.

Data actually says there no actual difference between black and white guys. However, it’s a good bet only the bigger black guys are getting picked as bulls or at least invited back

The Black male poses a very real threat to the white male for his white female . Its no secret that the black male has the greater sexual ability . The very idea and the taboo of the black man taking the white mans woman can ******* a white couple so much that interracial sex then dominates their sex life. A black mans known ability to sexually satisfy a white female better than her white parter can has the white female wanting black males to fuck her.
And so taking a white males woman from him has become a competition the black male is easily winning now.
The rumours of black sexual superiority and the fear of loosing his woman to the black male makes white males excited beyond his ability to stop it happening and thats exactly what they are doing.
Many White couples hear of this and become extremely excited by the fantasy and risk of her being taken to sexual heights that her white male is unable to match. That with the risk of possible impregnation of the white wife to a black man becomes the centre of a white couples sex lives as they fuck more and more to the idea of it . The white couples excitement of interracial sex and the husbands cuckolding takes such a hold they give in to their need and decide to injected a black male into their sex lives.
The white wife is now the focus and the prize both men want and so the couples bedroom becomes a sexual battle ground between the white man and the black man for control and ownership of the white mans woman.
The white male is inevitably defeated and his fear becomes his reality as the black males superior cock gives him the edge over him. His white wife is made to cum in a way he has never been able to make her cum . His white female has now become black cock addicted and allows her pussy to overflow with the black cum seed from her black lovers cock at every opportunity.
And so the black man returns again and again to fuck the white mans wife despite him in the couples marital bed as often as he sees fit to. View attachment 2629717View attachment 2629721View attachment 2629722View attachment 2629723View attachment 2629724View attachment 2629717View attachment 2629733View attachment 2629725View attachment 2629721View attachment 2629722View attachment 2629723View attachment 2629724View attachment 2629725View attachment 2629726

Back