Husbands, boyfriends and cucks; what do you feel in the exact moment when a black guy is cumming inside your partner??

This question is quite interesting from my perspective, look I'm am not much of a writer!!! but my thought feelings whatever you want call them are and have always been mixed with angst and have to admit could be seen as racial. when I first caught my wife cheating and it involved two black lads who were probably 8-10 yrs younger than her my thoughts went into overdrive but I do recall how I wanted to stop them and beat the ******* out of her, I didn't and my immediate thoughts were that she was a cheating fucking bitch and how I was going to throw her out and never want see her again, in a nut shell I was totally gutted and felt physically sick!!! I just couldn't get my head round how she could let a black man even kiss her never mind make love to her, and here she was letting two fuck her like a whore. whilst I knew she had a reputation as easy and loose before we married I couldn't believe my eyes what was happening, I cant explain why I didn't rip the car door open and beat the fuck out of them all ( because I was easily capable back in those days) I seemed to want to watch and then deal with it later.
I found myself thinking of were they using condoms because she wasn't on the pill, I hated condoms as she did but we had to use them reluctantly except at her safe time of month, I can recall also realising it was her safe time, but still the same I couldn't see or tell what was going on in a car with the windows steamed up. all I could hear was the noise of the car rocking and muffled moaning and talking
I must have stood around trying to see/hear what I could to confront her when she came home I hadn't realised until the fucking stopped and I had move away from the car as they got out getting dressed
I was back at home before they dropped her off, she would have thought I was in bed as I had lights off when she walked in and switched the lights on and saw me standing waiting.
we had a blazing row me screaming at her and her saying very little.
it was the early hours of the morning and anyone around must have heard us.
eventually I stopped ranting and she sat down, I could see she hadn't put her bra or knickers back on just her dress, she sat down and I could see she was unsure what to say, and got up saying she was going for a shower and bed, then I saw the back of her dress was soaked where spunk had leaked from her, I recall saying that a shower wont wash that "n---err spunk out you bitch, I suddenly was so aroused I pulled her back and pushed her on the sofa, and I just wanted to fuck her myself, and I did, she didn't say a word just lay back and opened her legs. I didn't last long and shot my load her legs wrapped tight round my back, I didn't lose my erection and stayed in loving the warmth and silky feeling on my cock, she had her heels locked around my back and her ass still rocking against me obviously cumming again on my cock, I ended up fucking another load into her after ten minutes of fucking her hard calling her all the names under the sun, and she was continually moaning and came twice more before she slumped back and I pulled out.
we rowed all night after without going to bed, when I asked why she had done it she really couldn't answer, I kept thinking of all their spunk and mine mixed in her belly, and how slick and silky she felt and I was hard again, we fucked and fucked without sleeping fell asleep as it came daylight and then we fucked all morning and afternoon more or less
as we fucked I wanted to know everything she felt, and wanted her keep telling me over and over and we were away fucking again
I realised the thought she had let a "N----R" cum in her more and more arousing,
It was early evening and I was still wanting her to tell me everything again and again, and she said "Are you not tired hearing it again " I said NO I would love for you to do it again so I can watch"
I ended up getting her to telephone them and arrange to meet them again that night.
I found myself hard all night again watching as best I could without them knowing

that describes I hope how I felt knowing what it felt like for me the first time I saw someone cum in her, but how those feelings and thoughts about her taking spunk have changed over the last 29 yrs

i wish i coud hear her side of the story...if it was me i woud of got sooo horny n hot for it when you started fucking me so angry n cussing me out for what i did making me feel rebellous n ashamed n wanting to get fucked more n wanting to be punished n loving u hating on me maybe smacking me n wanting you to see me diffrent n make me spread for them agan n make me slut for you with whoever you say n hell no we woudnt sleep all nite just fight n fuck!

i wish i coud hear her side of the story...if it was me i woud of got sooo horny n hot for it when you started fucking me so angry n cussing me out for what i did making me feel rebellous n ashamed n wanting to get fucked more n wanting to be punished n loving u hating on me maybe smacking me n wanting you to see me diffrent n make me spread for them agan n make me slut for you with whoever you say n hell no we woudnt sleep all nite just fight n fuck!
that about sums up not only how the rest of the night went but also the following 3/4 days !!!! crazy looking back!!!!
one minute filled with lust and crazy horny/5 minutes later hate and recrimination

I'm not married, but often pay hot youngwomen on craigslist to do a three-way with my regular bull and we all have anonymity that way. Plus, the women I get are scorching hot, often interracial virgins so I get to see it for the very first time which is just AMAZING to watch the transformation.

I recently hooked up with an adorable little redhead in a hotel with my regular bull. He's about 8.5, real thick, lasts about 45 minutes at least.

Watching him slide his long thick black penis in an out of that tiny redhead while I was underneath and doing 69, and then in the end watching him pump an enormous load of his black seed in her tiny pussy, was indescribable. He came so much, it immediately started flowing out on to her asshole.

I jumped down there and ate her out post haste! It was delicious...
Too bad you didn't video it for us ! LOL

Does anyone fuck their wife after the black guy cums inside her pussy?d
Yes, I was permitted to enter my wife after her bull dropped a very large load inside of her. The reason I was permitted this was so that I would realize what I will be missing. He told me I was not to cum just enter her and slowly stroke but not to cum. As I entered her it was the most amazing feeling. It was like silk. As I slowly stroked he told me that is what I will be missing from now on. After about 15 seconds he told me to pull out. When I did he said "That it your done being inside of her."

Yes, I was permitted to enter my wife after her bull dropped a very large load inside of her. The reason I was permitted this was so that I would realize what I will be missing. He told me I was not to cum just enter her and slowly stroke but not to cum. As I entered her it was the most amazing feeling. It was like silk. As I slowly stroked he told me that is what I will be missing from now on. After about 15 seconds he told me to pull out. When I did he said "That it your done being inside of her."
Goddamn, that black man owns her pussy AND your ass.

Those words. Must have shattered like glass....inside, broken then grabbing your testicles.... HE EMasculated you in front of your wife

Back