Husbands, boyfriends and cucks; what do you feel in the exact moment when a black guy is cumming inside your partner??

Its always the Black Gods right to fuck and cum deep in a white pigs wife! And white pig cucks should be in permanent chastity and turned into the Black Kings personal Overtime Slave/ Reparations Payer and should be worked to death for the Black Gods Financial benifit while the Bull and wife stay home and fuck all day while the pig pays everyones bills! Handing my wifes Bull my paycheck every payday allways make him cum harder in my wife so it’s definitely worth being worked to death for if the Black man is happy! Anything for the Black Kings!

Its always the Black Gods right to fuck and cum deep in a white pigs wife! And white pig cucks should be in permanent chastity and turned into the Black Kings personal Overtime Slave/ Reparations Payer and should be worked to death for the Black Gods Financial benifit while the Bull and wife stay home and fuck all day while the pig pays everyones bills! Handing my wifes Bull my paycheck every payday allways make him cum harder in my wife so it’s definitely worth being worked to death for if the Black man is happy! Anything for the Black Kings!
????

NOBODY has the Rights to cum inside a Hot Wife of Any Color Unless she and her husband give both their permission. NO ONE IS SUPERIOR. Just some are more gifted than others.

I get super aroused every time I see it because I know he has finally completed his purpose for being there, I then start to think about how much my lady is enjoying him exploding inside her and then finally the anticipation of licking his semen from inside her pussy later on and knowing she will tell me how good he was.

cant help thinking how I used to feel when she was younger, I would always be panic stricken when it was wrong time month when she was ovulating and she would be fucking and me watching my head wanting to have the clean up and silky second but my guts churning worrying about the risk and thinking is he going pull out? half hoping he would but similarly secretly hoping he wouldn't often I would shoot my load watching then all sorts turmoil and praying he wouldn't dump it in her , 10 mins later I would be hoping he would recover and give her another good seeing to and sort praying he would empty in her and sometimes when he couldn't cum again and left id find myself telling her she should have given him a good sucking and kept him up

after she had her tubes tied it didn't matter I was getting the seconds and cream pies but it wasn't quite the thrill and risk it was somehow

It drives me crazy to see my wife fucked hard and to have another guy fill her pussy. Initially it started with condoms, then my wife started to go bareback with certain bulls but she always had them pull out. The first time she was filled by a black bull was in the vid attached. She didn't discuss it or plan it, she just rode his cock and let him cum hard in her. I came so hard when that happened.
I love your descrip, especially those last two sentences. I'll bet you did!

I do wish I cld see this video. not sure why but it won't play from here. the video in your awesome collection of media opens right up (hopeful hint ;)). Anyhow, your wife is an absolute sexy AF knockout!!!

Last edited:
One more thought: for me the first time it was relief because I finally got to see the end result of months of talking and fantasy play and finally got to experience with my chosen mate the outward expression of what was always deep inside her being expressed in the open and safely and letting go of my fear of being cheated on by bringing all our desires and insecurities out to the open infront of each other like meeting for the first time..once she accepted and received her lovers cum for the first time in front of me it was relief for us both and encouraging that we both handled it well then and afterwards with us being more comfortable with each others desires and using the bull for our own journey in this lifestyle. Hearing her admit to me she saw herself as a beautiful woman and felt compelled in the past to cheat on previous men she was in relationships can now be in the past and that she needs more than I can give her and how much she loves me that I let her have that and do it with her. So the first time any new bull cums inside her its a huge turn on and relief to know shes not cheating or going behind me but needs and wants hung black cocks inside her pussy and to cum inside her to fulfill her need to be bred by superior men.

you'll be a regular cormac mcccarthy if you scatter a few choice adjectives about in there.

Last edited:
I fucked my old high school girlfriend’s pussy after a bbc came in her and stretched her out good. Single best intercourse experience I have ever had. Her Pussy felt extra creamy and was very loose. She just laid there and told me she was sore and to go ahead and cum as she couldn’t feel much. Needless to say I didn’t last long at all.

my experience...guyz alwaze luv whenever i tell them "its ok just go ahead n cum" :wub:

It drives me crazy to see my wife fucked hard and to have another guy fill her pussy. Initially it started with condoms, then my wife started to go bareback with certain bulls but she always had them pull out. The first time she was filled by a black bull was in the vid attached. She didn't discuss it or plan it, she just rode his cock and let him cum hard in her. I came so hard when that happened.
I know the feeling and I would have cum hard too! I love in the vid how she is moaning and he is cumming !

I'm not married, but often pay hot youngwomen on craigslist to do a three-way with my regular bull and we all have anonymity that way. Plus, the women I get are scorching hot, often interracial virgins so I get to see it for the very first time which is just AMAZING to watch the transformation.

I recently hooked up with an adorable little redhead in a hotel with my regular bull. He's about 8.5, real thick, lasts about 45 minutes at least.

Watching him slide his long thick black penis in an out of that tiny redhead while I was underneath and doing 69, and then in the end watching him pump an enormous load of his black seed in her tiny pussy, was indescribable. He came so much, it immediately started flowing out on to her asshole.

I jumped down there and ate her out post haste! It was delicious...

wait...if you were under her...n his cum started flowing _down_ from her pussy to her asshole...how coud you be doing 69???:unsure::LOL:

hot af! specialy knowing the story:p

Back