Humiliating the cuckyboy

demalejpo

Male
Gold Member
Which methods are most effective and emasculating? Are they better administered by his hotwife or the bull? Or both in partnership?

The most humiliating thing of all is when my wife talks about me in the presence of her friends. She openly tells them about my tiny cock and how I must remained locked up to keep me from abusing myself. My face gets really red when she talks to her girlfriends about her black lovers and how they can satisfy her while I am denied everything.

That’s what my wife did to me. She told all of her friends that I was tiny and they told their husbands, who took great pleasure in warning me that I was going to be cucked by a macho black neighbor. Which, of course. I was and am

Attachments

• 4F4B301F-D750-4024-868C-92F736B8E4DF.jpeg
    4F4B301F-D750-4024-868C-92F736B8E4DF.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
To answer your question for me it's both but not necessarily at the same time. My wife loves to see her lover dom me and vise versa. Other times he simply keeps me out by shutting the door and makes love to her and I can only hear them. They know I'm caged and listening and take delight in it also. Afterwards I'm let in and told to clean her and I do as I'm told.

Back