hubby sucks it too

We have been in this lifestyle for many years ,I have watched Kim take on many black lovers which turns me on extremely , on occasions I have laid naked next to her which Kim loves , you would have to be a liar to say it’s not effecting your erotic emotions , on occasions I have been invited to play with his cock no hesitation I sucked and enjoyed many loads .

We have been in this lifestyle for many years ,I have watched Kim take on many black lovers which turns me on extremely , on occasions I have laid naked next to her which Kim loves , you would have to be a liar to say it’s not effecting your erotic emotions , on occasions I have been invited to play with his cock no hesitation I sucked and enjoyed many loads .
Thank you that is what I want for sherry

Attachments

• 3115ACC3-195A-464F-BFDC-3BC237C18DE1.jpeg
    3115ACC3-195A-464F-BFDC-3BC237C18DE1.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 204
My hubby is not to my knowledge Gay, but he does get very aroused when my bull/bulls make him suck their bbcs. I admit that I too get very turned on watching my hubby get used this way. I think it's the fact that he is completely submitting to my more sexualy dominant lovers. Do any other wives or cuckold husbands feel the same way? Would love to hear what you think guys and girls.
Everything is as it should be sugarlump!!!!!!

According to my Lovers, my cuckold is a great cock sucker. That works out well as I have him suck my ass of my lovers cock when they want to go back in my pussy after giving me an anal orgasm.

He can let even the most hung Bull fuck his throat until their balls are in his face and will swallow or let them shoot directly down his throat so deep he doesn't even have to swallow. He always gets rock hard when he is sucking cock or eating semen.

View attachment 472474

View attachment 472477

View attachment 472478
Makes my pussy sooooo wet

Wow my kind of friend contact 5702445751

According to my Lovers, my cuckold is a great cock sucker. That works out well as I have him suck my ass of my lovers cock when they want to go back in my pussy after giving me an anal orgasm.

He can let even the most hung Bull fuck his throat until their balls are in his face and will swallow or let them shoot directly down his throat so deep he doesn't even have to swallow. He always gets rock hard when he is sucking cock or eating semen.

View attachment 472474

View attachment 472477

View attachment 472478
I want to be him

View attachment 472474

View attachment 472477

View attachment 472478
Special guy

Back