hubby sucks it too

Discussion in 'Bisexual Cuckold Club - Chat & Fantasies' started by Brent69, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Brent69

Brent69 Well-Known Member

UK
    My hubby is not to my knowledge Gay, but he does get very aroused when my bull/bulls make him suck their bbcs. I admit that I too get very turned on watching my hubby get used this way. I think it's the fact that he is completely submitting to my more sexualy dominant lovers. Do any other wives or cuckold husbands feel the same way? Would love to hear what you think guys and girls.

2. Duke jones

Duke jones Well-Known Member

US
    U should let him sit on some big black cock... I'd work his ass out in front of u

3. Brent69

UK
    Wow that sounds hot, he has never gone that far. I love to make him wear my panties and suck a bbc hard for me ready to fuck. Maybe next time I'll hold him down so he can get fucked.

4. Duke jones

US
    Once he put them panties on he may just suck ur bbc hard for him to ride it... I wish I was closer to u guys... U wouldn't have to hold him down with me

5. Brent69

UK
    I'd force his head all the way on ur big dick. Then when ur fully hard I'd make him hold it so I can slide down on it. When u flood my white pussy with cum we'll laugh as he licks it all out

6. Duke jones

US
    Damn that would be amazing watching u slide up and down

7. Brent69

UK
    I have nice strong legs so I can hold myself as I take it all the way in and then all the way out again. Only thing that would make it better is if there was another black dick fucking my throat x

8. Duke jones

US
    Damn I like u... Wish u was closer so we can make that happen

9. jazzmo

jazzmo Active Member

Wow, you are the perfect wife. Fuck I'm so jealous of your hubby!

10. Brent69

UK
    Lol, its weird, the worse me and my bull treat him the harder his little white dick gets. X

11. vastknife

vastknife Member

Ur hubby is gay.... he just doesn't know it yet

12. Mister Bangs

Mister Bangs Member Real Person

US
  13. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    yes my hubby was told by a bull who was fucking me to clean him once the bull told him who was boss he got down on the job. he now sucks the bulls and loves drinking there cum.

14. TxMwc4BBC

TxMwc4BBC Member Real Person

My husband always enjoyed watching me being used by Black men. We have always been completely open with each other. Because he encouraged my activities with Blacks, he could not really complain when I told him I wanted him to be used by Black men!

15. lotsatna4u

lotsatna4u Well-Known Member

My husband was sucking black cock way before he talked me into doing one.
    He is there on his knees now waiting for a green light to service my bulls.
    He can deep throat a BBC better that his slut wife.
    I love it.

16. Miami Crystal

Miami Crystal Active Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    According to my Lovers, my cuckold is a great cock sucker. That works out well as I have him suck my ass of my lovers cock when they want to go back in my pussy after giving me an anal orgasm.

He can let even the most hung Bull fuck his throat until their balls are in his face and will swallow or let them shoot directly down his throat so deep he doesn't even have to swallow. He always gets rock hard when he is sucking cock or eating semen.

m cuck clean up 5535.jpg

0a Boo cums in tom mouth.jpg

0a girl watch Boo throat fuck tom and ejaculate (Medium).jpg

17. sissystaci

sissystaci Guest

oh my, that last picture is especially hot.

18. TxMwc4BBC

TxMwc4BBC Member Real Person

Sounds like you have a great relationship, Miami. That is the way I want my hub used, and used, and used.....

19. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    That's so good hubby is very good at sucking bulls cocks love seeing him drink there cum

20. Max Black

Max Black Member

I like having white guys suck my cock. I usually need the wife to get me hard and get me to the point where I'm just about to cum, but then to have the hubby take it in his mouth is pretty cool. Its a symbol of dominance I guess.